Website stuff

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Did we ever hear about that Warp Absolut thing?

Dayvan Cowboy
Treefingers wrote:Did we ever hear about that Warp Absolut thing?

Yeah, I'd like to know what went down at that....
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Posts Quantity
EDITthere is nothing to see here!EDIT
Last edited by hohes_c on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Without music, life would be a mistake.

Dayvan Cowboy
hohes_c wrote:guys guys guys!!! if you go to their official page and click on their discography or picture tabs there is a BRAND NEW clip playing in the background

it is brand new isnt it? :/

or am I just going crazy now...last time I smoked pot was ages ago

It's been on there for over a year, maybe two. You're obviously in need of psychiatric therapy, so... good luck with all that. :)

Posts Quantity
hahaha I thought Id be able to spare myself the entry into the overly obsessive boc nerddom.

I usually browse through the net with the volume set to zero...so there you go...sighs, damn...

I swear its the heat though that is to blame!...
Without music, life would be a mistake.

Dayvan Cowboy
It is a cool track though. Every once in a while I'll let it go in the background while I work.

Sherbet Head
what about the other domain that they own "signalquality.co.uk", what's that all about?

Hexagon Sun Official
novayshun wrote:what about the other domain that they own "signalquality.co.uk", what's that all about?

Hi, that was an old Hexagon Sun-related page someone was using, but it's now gone.
Best wishes, mark

Posts Quantity
LOL Alzado wrote:i'm hearing there will be a "post-summer" announcement, as vague as that is.

i'm not an insider or anything, i just heard that from the one person i've encountered on the web who's had access to info before anyone else. he could very well be wrong.

clarification, my source says there will likely be no release in 2008, but there will be a "post-summer" announcement.
i <3 watmm

Dayvan Cowboy
LOL Alzado wrote:
LOL Alzado wrote:i'm hearing there will be a "post-summer" announcement, as vague as that is.

i'm not an insider or anything, i just heard that from the one person i've encountered on the web who's had access to info before anyone else. he could very well be wrong.

clarification, my source says there will likely be no release in 2008, but there will be a "post-summer" announcement.

weak sauce

LOL Alzado wrote:

I tend not to believe your source. ;-)

Posts Quantity
Fredd-E wrote:
LOL Alzado wrote:

I tend not to believe your source. ;-)

i don't blame you. i probably wouldn't either. but, i have one specific reason that makes him appear credible to me. he has proven himself. that's all I'll say at the moment.

i'm not trying to be one of these secretive trolls who offers a carrot and then retreats to anonymity. i'm just telling you what the guy told me.
i <3 watmm

Sherbet Head
LOL Alzado wrote:i'm not trying to be one of these secretive trolls who offers a carrot and then retreats to anonymity. i'm just telling you what the guy told me.

ha!
now we know the source is a guy.

Dayvan Cowboy
I think we should use the waiting time to guess who Alzado's ultrasource is.

LOL Alzado wrote:i don't blame you. i probably wouldn't either. but, i have one specific reason that makes him appear credible to me. he has proven himself. that's all I'll say at the moment.

Apparently sources are being contradictory. That's all I'm saying.

Dayvan Cowboy
LOL Alzado wrote:i'm not trying to be one of these secretive trolls who offers a carrot and then retreats to anonymity. i'm just telling you what the guy told me.

LOL Archrival!

Dayvan Cowboy
This thread...should be dead

:idea:
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Dayvan Cowboy
thats all im saying

isawdrones wrote:thats all im saying

Posts Quantity
yeah whatever dudes, if the "post-summer" period passes without an announcement, my dude will be proven wrong. wouldn't shock me. he was right before though, so i'm holding out a small amount of optimism.
i <3 watmm

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada