Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.3 [2009]

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Wow I really think I should get the guy from Ochre to master my next cd. The sound quality of these tracks are pristine!

Eagle Minded
Great stuff on this one!

'Back to Human' sounds a lot like BoC's Dirty Great Mable mix... coincidence?

Posts Quantity
My first impression after listening to it about two times:
I was a bit disappointed in the first half of the release, maybe my expectations were too different. But on from the mid of the release, I immediatelly fell in love with it.

I shall listen to it more often before I can say much to single tracks.
alone alive again

Dayvan Cowboy
Since release:

file / number of times downloaded

oot003mp3.rar 192
oot003flac.rar 49
artwork.rar 22

A total of 20gb transferred.
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Eagle Minded
rdy2bz wrote:My first impression after listening to it about two times:
I was a bit disappointed in the first half of the release, maybe my expectations were too different. But on from the mid of the release, I immediatelly fell in love with it.

Funny, I like the first few songs the best. :roll:

Sherbet Head
Synthetrix wrote:

Agreed.
Viper.

Dayvan Cowboy
CoBoC wrote:
Synthetrix wrote:

Agreed.

I thought the first half of the album was very strong indeed.
CoBoC--I've been getting less and less BOC recently, drifting into new territory. Back to Human was sort of a throwback for me. Glad you like it! :)
Synthetrix--vocals on BTH are mine.

hGc wrote:Great stuff on this one!

'Back to Human' sounds a lot like BoC's Dirty Great Mable mix... coincidence?

Must be a coincidence, I hadn't intended or noticed any similarity myself, I'll have to go back and listen to that to see if I hear any.
“if you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.” - Desmond Tutu

"[Man] is by nature a political animal. And he who by nature and not by mere accident is without a state, is either above humanity, or below it... he may be compared to a bird which flies alone." - Aristotle, Politics

Dayvan Cowboy
Back to human is an awesome tune, man. you need to get your album out as soon as possible! is there a possibility of a physical release in any way? maybe just a cdr?

also, since I havent said it yet. I've finally had a chance to sit down and fully listen to this. sooooo good. you guys are all such amazing musicians. hats off to all of you. i'm honored to be a part of this :)

aesthetics, this is your best mix yet in my opinion. this album is seriously like a 10/10.

FUCK YEAH!!! :D
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net

MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net

Sherbet Head
Yeah, really been enjoying it all. That Destructors song is getting to me (the whole Jonestown thing *shudder*)

I'm hoping to be on the next one. I can't wait to put together a properly composed and recorded track. Most of what I have done has been "bits and pieces" of song ideas.

I sure can make some logos though!
Viper.

Eagle Minded
downloading this :) finally

Eagle Minded
actually, I'll just order it..

I can order all 3 Twoisms for 15... pretty cool..

I'M SO SICK of hearing my boyfriend play Depeche Mode classics almost every wkend ugh!! Time for me to highjack the stereo HAHA

Eagle Minded
CoBoC wrote:Yeah, really been enjoying it all. That Destructors song is getting to me (the whole Jonestown thing *shudder*)

I was a junior in high school and on the field for morning band practice when the director made an announcement about it while standing atop the scaffold. (Yeah, I'm old).
It definitely was one of those news stories that had an impact on me back then.
There is a different version of this song that will eventually be on my next album whenever I can get around to finishing it.

Happy Cycler
Best OoT by damn far.
The tunes are overall better than previous OoT's and the transitions between the tracks are much smoother, it actually feels like a mix, where as (in my opinion) I thought that the previous releases felt like just a bunch of songs together with the ending and the starts overlapping. No offence meant to the previous OoT's, they were quality, this is just the best overall.
Also love the shorter time, it's easier to digest, instead of the mammoth 70+ minutes of the previous two.

Dayvan Cowboy
Aesthetics wrote:
Phasen wrote:email Ron at www.textura.org (I think the address is editor [at] textura.org). He'll at least put a link to it up, maybe a review.
I just sent him a message about it.

Its up there now. Great mix again! Really been digging this.

Site Admin
http://www.textura.org/pages/info.htm
They didn't had time to do a review but this'll do as well :)
Life is a Frequency

Happy Cycler
Neat!

Happy Cycler
Sweet beans!

Textura
489 Gordon Avenue
Peterborough
Ontario, Canada

cool! apparently one big branch of my family has a huge reunion in Peterborough every two years
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Eagle Minded
just about to d/l no.3. looks good- like the microsite anyway!

a quick question- i just tried to buy all three copies on cd at the same time. the invoice thing just says "One on Twoism" for all three. am i defo going to get the three of them, or 3 copies of one of them?

(sorry if that makes no sense- i'm suffering from serious jet lag after 38 hours travelling.. .) 8) :shock:

Site Admin
Basepair wrote:a quick question- i just tried to buy all three copies on cd at the same time. the invoice thing just says "One on Twoism" for all three. am i defo going to get the three of them, or 3 copies of one of them?

Yes, you will get 3 different versions.

When I uploaded the first edition a year ago it wasn't very clear what Kunaki meant with "subtitle". After I uploaded the second one I noticed I should've filled the whole name in the "title" box. To keep it consistent this time I did it in the same way but wasn't aware this could happen.
I'll see if I can change the titles to prevent any of this in the future.

Anyway. I GOT MY COPIES! :)
They look exactly how they should look but the fading colours on the front and back near the sides don't look as Joebot intended. At least, I didn't expect it to look like this. It's not that it looks bad but it looks like the inkt is washed out or something. Don't know if this was your intention Joebot?
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
Aesthetics wrote:Anyway. I GOT MY COPIES! :)
They look exactly how they should look but the fading colours on the front and back near the sides don't look as Joebot intended. At least, I didn't expect it to look like this. It's not that it looks bad but it looks like the inkt is washed out or something. Don't know if this was your intention Joebot?

So, does the music sound like it should? ;)
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

PreviousNext

Return to Twoism Records