New Music70 YouTube Channel? | HOAX

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Messages I keep receiving from this fake channel:

"sorry if you think that,who cares what this mdg person says,just wait and see then you'll be back kissing my behind."

"Im not sure why you do either? maybe your after that Boards feeling like most of us and come here looking to find info.Let me tell you i dont know mdg and i dont care,if hes so sure he knows all ask him when the new album is out because i know! Now please dont keep coming here getting your shorts in a twist sir,all i will say is you will have egg on your face."

Site Admin
It's amazing and disappointing to see how people who create fakes always get the attention they want. Upload a track/video, label is as BoC and I'll guarentee you that you'll get feedback. If this song/video is rather good, I can also guarantee you that you'll have good and positive replies(even when knowing it is fake). I never ever before downloaded work from a person who created a fake because it doesn't deserve any attention imo.

Anyway.. this person is a lauch. He doesn't know who mdg is? I guess he never visited this forum. watmm, nor the BoC pages before. How childish is it to say you know something, but not saying it either.
Life is a Frequency

Dayvan Cowboy
So... 20015 or whatever was also part of the hoax Joyrex was trying to pull earlier this year.

Some of that imagery also reminds me of Chaosmachine.

Dayvan Cowboy
Tekmosis wrote:Messages I keep receiving from this fake channel:

"sorry if you think that,who cares what this mdg person says,just wait and see then you'll be back kissing my behind."

"Im not sure why you do either? maybe your after that Boards feeling like most of us and come here looking to find info.Let me tell you i dont know mdg and i dont care,if hes so sure he knows all ask him when the new album is out because i know! Now please dont keep coming here getting your shorts in a twist sir,all i will say is you will have egg on your face."

i hope that isnt michael, because this guy is acting like a dick!
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net

MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net

Sherbet Head
Joebot Kill wrote:

That would be hilarious.

Joebot Kill wrote:

It wouldn't make any sense. Why would they suddenly launch another MySpace site? Why suddenly engage via the social networking sites at all when they've always been opposed to them? Why suddenly start replying directly to questions from fans?

It just doesn't stack up, and neither does the unwieldy "mixing" of the Circle snippet we've all heard onto the end of God-knows-what that this guy has called C.i.R.c.L.e or whatever. It's a fun fake site and worth a quick look for about 5 minutes, but if this is in any way connected to them I'd be very disappointed and surprised.

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Incidentally, (and rather off topic) what do advanced stages of an alum consist of?

Sherbet Head
If Looney Tunes are any measure, then a strict puckering and shrink of the the sconse terminating in facial implosion.

Hexagon Sun Official
Mexicola wrote:
Joebot Kill wrote:

It wouldn't make any sense. Why would they suddenly launch another MySpace site? Why suddenly engage via the social networking sites at all when they've always been opposed to them? Why suddenly start replying directly to questions from fans?

It just doesn't stack up, and neither does the unwieldy "mixing" of the Circle snippet we've all heard onto the end of God-knows-what that this guy has called C.i.R.c.L.e or whatever. It's a fun fake site and worth a quick look for about 5 minutes, but if this is in any way connected to them I'd be very disappointed and surprised.

read above please, i've already stated that this is a hoax site.

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:
Joebot Kill wrote:

I agree 100% well put man.
<center>de ['] ja [,] vu
nʌ ['] ɐɾ [,] ǝp

mdg posted multiple times that this youtube channel is a hoax.

This hoaxer doesn't deserve our attention at all. Especially not in the boc forum.

Lock.

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada