Hi Scores Reissue Pre Orders Available!!

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
I'm sure there is another post on this that i can't seem to find for the life of me, but i just wanted to see if anyone heard if it got cancelled or if there is a problem with Skam Records? I do not blame BoC for this, but they did advertise that it was coming out "Later This Year" in 2013 yet there is no info that i can find about it actually happening or if something happened like licensing issues (Kind of like what happened to XYZ on Peel Sessions).

I do apologize again if this has been asked a few to many times, just wanted to see if anyone could help me out and get me up to date on this release if the info even exists, otherwise i mite have to give in to Discogs and order the earlier pressings.

UPDATE: Thanks for the heads up guys, so happy Skam is finally getting this EP reissue out! Incase your new to the post, Here is a link to preorder Hi Scores via Bleep.com

Hi Scores: https://bleep.com/release/5213-boards-of-canada-hi-scores
Last edited by Kozydude on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sherbet Head
MDG said once that it would happen, I highly doubt it at this point though

Posts Quantity
mdg said years ago a new album is 'coming soon.'

I wouldn't expect it anytime soon by our definition.

Glad I scooped up my first press :D
**If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or think.**

There's more chat around this here, here and here :wink:

#yourfriendlylocalthreadnazi

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:There's more chat around this here, here and here :wink:

When you hover your mouse over the hyperlinks, at the very end you can see "highlight=scores".

HIghlight= SCORES

HI SCORES

Thank you for the confirmation

Posts Quantity
BoC fans are interfacing with hell waiting for this repress :D
**If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or think.**

Najlepsiejszy wrote:

When you hover your mouse over the hyperlinks, at the very end you can see "highlight=scores".

HIghlight= SCORES

HI SCORES

Thank you for the confirmation

:lol:

Slow down...

Friendly Stranger

Thanks for the info, even though MDG or Skam should still give some proper info as to why it was delayed or cancelled if that is the case. I really don't mind waiting, just wish there was some sort of timeframe. At this point, think I'm just going to give in and by a 2002 repressing off discogs. My friend just got his off Discogs and it was in pretty descent condition, i like that its a perfect EP to show people who have never heard of them IMO, i have gotten people hooked onto them by the time Nlogax pumps through my speakers :P

Hexagon Sun Official
Kozydude wrote:
At this point, think I'm just going to give in and by a 2002 repressing off discogs.

don't :)

Boqurant
mdg wrote:
Kozydude wrote:
At this point, think I'm just going to give in and by a 2002 repressing off discogs.

ooooh :D

Sherbet Head
mdg wrote:
Kozydude wrote:

awww shit!

I seem remember a similar quote from MDG replying to someone else thinking about buying all the old vinyl before the re-issues, then within a few months IT HAPPENED
"We're just a band. Not an IDM band, not an electronic band, and not a dance band."

"An imaginary road trip in a rusty pick-up heading west through the brain"

Sherbet Head
mdg wrote:
Kozydude wrote:

After waiting more than half a year I've spent so much quid on a CD with creased cover and now you tell me...the universe hates me

Happy Cycler
Looking forward to it :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Friendly Stranger
nick47 wrote:
mdg wrote:
Kozydude wrote:

awww shit!

I seem remember a similar quote from MDG replying to someone else thinking about buying all the old vinyl before the re-issues, then within a few months IT HAPPENED

Well either way, i'd still order the Reissue whenever it happens. I'm sure it would be cheaper than what i would be spending on Discogs for a VG to VG+ copy anyway so id totally rock two copies in my vinyl collection. I just wanted to make sure their wasn't any secret info out their about the reissues so i figured id make a post. Sorry again if this was a popular topic on Twoism for awhile, i hate re-posting but i really couldn't find any other info on it besides the usual spam posts from the announcement from last year.

Friendly Stranger
nick47 wrote:
mdg wrote:
Kozydude wrote:

awww shit!

Well either way, i'd still order the Reissue whenever it happens. I'm sure it would be cheaper than what i would be spending on Discogs for a VG to VG+ copy anyway so id totally rock two copies in my vinyl collection. I just wanted to make sure their wasn't any secret info out their about the reissues so i figured id make a post. Sorry again if this was a popular topic on Twoism for awhile, i hate re-posting but i really couldn't find any other info on it besides the usual spam posts from the announcement from last year.

Sherbet Head

hahahaha :lol:

Sherbet Head
mdg wrote:
Kozydude wrote:

sweet. Hope some new music is coming along as well.

EP. maybe. please. :lol:

Sherbet Head
it could be something very special... such as... comes with a certain 7" :D

New Seed
https://bleep.com/release/5213-boards-o ... -hi-scores
Bleep just tweeted it a few minutes ago! Pre-order for October 13.

Sherbet Head
YES YES YES

Buying both the vinyl and CD
Last edited by Najlepsiejszy on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Return to Boards of Canada