Ok fine. The final truth about the boc myspace.

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Ok, we know this is a broken record...but I just want to conclude it in a lucid fashion. I was being fairly sneaky previously but all i want to do is secure some solid information. I initially created the site...and it expanded greatly. The brothers found the site and were concerned that they were not involved in this weird myspace site so they contacted warp. Steven from warp decided to contact me and tell me boards of canada were interested in actually being involved with such a site. They took the site over and I pretty much thought it was some douche bag hacker at first. But alas, I have real messages from both sources and I'm ultimately very proud and glad of the site. The brothers and warp records were VERY nice and grateful. Feel free to send inquiry now...because trust me, it's being read.

Telepath
Owkidokie :lol:

Sherbet Head
that's nice =)

Happy Cycler
Hahahaha. :roll:

Dayvan Cowboy
joshkowski wrote:Ok, we know this is a broken record...but I just want to conclude it in a lucid fashion. I was being fairly sneaky previously but all i want to do is secure some solid information. I initially created the site...and it expanded greatly. The brothers found the site and were concerned that they were not involved in this weird myspace site so they contacted warp. Steven from warp decided to contact me and tell me boards of canada were interested in actually being involved with such a site. They took the site over and I pretty much thought it was some douche bag hacker at first. But alas, I have real messages from both sources and I'm ultimately very proud and glad of the site. The brothers and warp records were VERY nice and grateful. Feel free to send inquiry now...because trust me, it's being read.

so that link i sent to a short tune i did called 'tree' was actualy YOU and NOT BoC? meh, it's all good. do you remember getting that link?

Sherbet Head
oh poop, so now we can ask them all the important questions like " Do you guys smoke? " or " What brand of clothing do you guys wear? " or " Should we just enjoy your music and get on with our lives and perhaps take an interest in really important issues or should we just continue to obsess over two skinny white dudes from Scotland? "

Site Admin
What was your intention to create a fake account in the first place?

Telepath
It happens all the time...

Dayvan Cowboy
josh rocks...SLUGS FOREVER!!!!!!

Sherbet Head
Prove it. Take a screenshot of the emails showing who it's from and to w/ message text. Then I would believe you.
hello.

Sherbet Head
six-five-two wrote:Prove it. Take a screenshot of the emails showing who it's from and to w/ message text. Then I would believe you.

Agreed. Pics or GTFO.

Happy Cycler
radiateme wrote:
six-five-two wrote:Prove it. Take a screenshot of the emails showing who it's from and to w/ message text. Then I would believe you.

Agreed. Pics or GTFO.

Yeah.... the community gets messed with too much to accept an account like that at face value. Proof, man, proof.

Sherbet Head
Er, c'mon, how easy would it be to fake an email screenshot...

Sherbet Head
Do you know any other way for him to prove it?
hello.

Dayvan Cowboy
Marcus wrote:your hot lol

Telepath
nlogax wrote:
Marcus wrote:your hot lol

Que? :shock:

Sherbet Head
Marcus wrote:The Old Tunes compilation, titled "Some More Old Tunes", will be released exclusively on Music70 and available to order and pre-order from our site. It's release date is August 27, 2006.

It will include tracks from all of our back catalogue including:

A Few Old Tunes Volume 2
Old Tunes Vol. 3 + 4
Closes Volume 2 + 3
Chopped Vocal Tests EP
All Live Tracks

Happy Cycling.

:(

Dayvan Cowboy
the shit's getting deep now, son... put on your waders...

Dayvan Cowboy
Guys, it was really him. He told me on Myspace a couple weeks ago. So I guess that's why me and the other were in the top 8. :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
Derail wrote:Guys, it was really him. He told me on Myspace a couple weeks ago. So I guess that's why me and the other were in the top 8. :lol:

i back derail up on this... i had the same convo with him on my space....and that can only explain while i was on the top 8 for so long...josh and i are pals so i dont think he would pull my leg...

i just wonder if boc ever went to my myspace page after seeing i was on the top 8....hahaha weird thought

Next

Return to Boards of Canada