.


Image

Various Artists - One on Twoism Vol.2 [2008]

WE DON'T BЯAINWASH

Moderators: Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

User avatar
Site Admin
Status: Offline
Posts: 5255
Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Location: Lowlands
Twoism presents the sequel to One on Twoism 1.


Image

Various Artists - One on Twoism Volume 2

Head over to the site and download OoTv2 in the following formats:

Audio: Sliced | MP3/V0 (VBR~230 kbps) | RAR | 127MB
Audio: Sliced | FLAC/LOSSLESS | RAR | 442MB

Art: Print quality | BMP | RAR | 9MB

WinRAR for PC
RAR for Mac OS X



Tracklist:
01 Shadowshocker - Volume 2 Intro [Username: Shadowshocker]
02 SecondaryCell - These Are My Children [Username: Art of the Groove]
03 Sinkfield - Hazy Day Rendered [Username: sinkfield]
04 Saturday Index - Act of Creation [Username: saturdayindex]
05 Robotanalysis - Middleend [Username: Robotanalysis]
06 Sinkfield - Pick Up the Green Sun ([Brightblack) V1 [Username: sinkfield]
07 Trills - Mistaken Shadows [Username: jonnyjj74]
08 Boreal Network - Another Bad Dream [Username: turquoise70]
09 Frequent C - Gone But Not Forgotten [Username: mechanismj]
10 Brand New Retro - Letting Go Of Reality Completely [Username: BrandNewRetro]
11 Acres - Me, My Friends, it's Summer Again [Username: Beacon]
12 Polar Sky - 82 Technological Toys [Username: polar sky]
13 Polar Sky - I Have A Clean Room [Username: polar sky]
14 Five Step Path - Pine Tree Field [Username: Five Step Path]
15 Recursion - Perl [Username: Sacred_Geometry]
16 Sinkfield - Rescued from the Fire [Username: sinkfield]
17 Lithium Enchantment - Great Lake Rising [Username: powershoes]
18 The Dry Path - One Last Look at Your Face Before You Disappear into the Ether Again [Username: r obhr]
19 Kyriakos Ioannou - Mini-Mall [Username: kyriakos]
20 Synthetrix - Talega [Username: Synthetrix]
21 The Other - Centers [Username: The Other]
22 Paracat - Cataract [Username: Cupz]
23 Salvatorin - Crystal Shindig [Username: Vordhosbn]
24 Hills West - Daffodil [Username: hills west]
25 199free - Slumberfuck [Username: silo flame]
26 Kashmir Boots - 14-10-2006 [Username: Guido]

Total running time: 77:39



Mastered by Christopher Leary
Compiled and Mixed by Grim on Mbient
All photos by Carol Esther
File hosting by Robotanalysis




After some discussion we decided to make OoTv2 (and OoTv1) also available as a physical release. That is, a retail quality full-color CD with glossy artwork, fully assembled and shipped to you in a cellophane-wrapped jewelcase.Together for only $7.50 [US] / $10.00 [Outside US] including shipping and handling!!! (OoT1 & OoT2 including shipping and handling US: $13.00 / Outside US: $15.20)

A big thank you to Art of the Groove for pointing out the Kunaki company.




Once again sorry for those who didn't made it to the compilation.
We did our best to treat the music with respect.



Thanks to everyone involved in this great project,
The Other and Aesthetics
Last edited by Aesthetics on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Life is a Frequency

User avatar
Site Admin
Status: Offline
Posts: 5255
Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Location: Lowlands
When you still see the banner with: "One on Twoism Volume 2 Out on the 29th". you have to empty your cache memory. On the page itself press "Shift and F5" or "ctrl and F5" or "shift and ctrl and F5".
Life is a Frequency

User avatar
Happy Cycler
Status: Offline
Posts: 3254
Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Location: Calgary, Alberta
downloading now!!!
"It's been a long time..."

User avatar
Happy Cycler
Status: Offline
Posts: 3254
Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Location: Calgary, Alberta
hmm, the DL stopped after 8MB. trying again...
"It's been a long time..."

User avatar
Happy Cycler
Status: Offline
Posts: 2959
Joined: 3 Jul 2005
Location: Texas
Very exciting.

User avatar
Site Admin
Status: Offline
Posts: 5255
Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Location: Lowlands
This is odd.. it all worked fine when we tested this.
Life is a Frequency

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 1099
Joined: 2 Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
yes the download stops for me as well

megaupload if possible?

User avatar
Happy Cycler
Status: Offline
Posts: 3254
Joined: 19 Oct 2005
Location: Calgary, Alberta
lossless version isnt working either. well, i guess i'll be DL-ing in a few hours then. i was hoping to have it for the bus ride into town :x oh well. a few more hours wont hurt. :lol:
"It's been a long time..."

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 1778
Joined: 1 Oct 2006
Is the data all tunneled through that PHP script? Seems like it..? Maybe a direct download link on Robotanalysis' server is less CPU intensive.

Boqurant
Status: Offline
Posts: 99
Joined: 5 Nov 2007
Location: USA, IL
Im listening to it on Last.fm

Hope everything is working in a few hours :[

User avatar
Happy Cycler
Status: Offline
Posts: 4658
Joined: 7 Jun 2007
Location: scorched hell
Purchase'd! I sure hope the DL gets fixed soon. Can't wait!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal / you've never left / you've been here the whole time

User avatar
Site Admin
Status: Offline
Posts: 5255
Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Location: Lowlands
Sorry for the inconvenience. Currently uploading it to Megaupload.
Life is a Frequency

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 2235
Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Yeah everything seems to eb getting piped through PHP.

Until that's fixed can we have some direct linkage? =P

Edit: Yeah, seems that the php fopens, freads and then just echos the file? that could never work because PHP has an 8mb (Although reconfigurable) cap on how much data one script can output.

You'd be better with a meta refresh... evidently.. heh.

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 1778
Joined: 1 Oct 2006
Techboy wrote:Yeah everything seems to eb getting piped through PHP.

Until that's fixed can we have some direct linkage? =P

Edit: Yeah, seems that the php fopens, freads and then just echos the file? that could never work because PHP has an 8mb (Although reconfigurable) cap on how much data one script can output.

You'd be better with a meta refresh... evidently.. heh.


Possible but Aesthetics said it worked fine when they tested it (unless they used direct links themselves). I seem to be receiving almost 10mb each time.

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 2235
Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Guido wrote:
Techboy wrote:Yeah everything seems to eb getting piped through PHP.

Until that's fixed can we have some direct linkage? =P

Edit: Yeah, seems that the php fopens, freads and then just echos the file? that could never work because PHP has an 8mb (Although reconfigurable) cap on how much data one script can output.

You'd be better with a meta refresh... evidently.. heh.


Possible but Aesthetics said it worked fine when they tested it (unless they used direct links themselves). I seem to be receiving almost 10mb each time.
Oh you're right
I remember what it is - an EXECUTION TIME stopper. Not a data amount.
Last edited by Techboy on Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 1778
Joined: 1 Oct 2006
Right. 10 mb / 160kb/s (my dl speed) = +/- 1 minute. Clever :).

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 2235
Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
I WANT ME MY MUSIC GIVE ME FUN AND GAMES :p

yeah. Pretty much guido, haha.

User avatar
Site Admin
Status: Offline
Posts: 5255
Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Location: Lowlands
I advise not to listen through Last.fm because some of the tunes that were submitted were already uploaded by the artists themselves which causes some unmixed and odd transfers.

30 minutes and the upload to Megaupload finished.
Life is a Frequency

User avatar
Dayvan Cowboy
Status: Offline
Posts: 1778
Joined: 1 Oct 2006
Aesthetics wrote:I advise not to listen through Last.fm because some of the tunes that were submitted were already uploaded by the artists themselves which causes some unmixed and odd transfers.

30 minutes and the upload to Megaupload finished.


How about fixing the PHP configuration or a direct link Aesthetics? Should be easy and looks nicer than megaupload ;).

User avatar
Site Admin
Status: Offline
Posts: 5255
Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Location: Lowlands
Guido wrote:
Aesthetics wrote:I advise not to listen through Last.fm because some of the tunes that were submitted were already uploaded by the artists themselves which causes some unmixed and odd transfers.

30 minutes and the upload to Megaupload finished.


How about fixing the PHP configuration or a direct link Aesthetics? Should be easy and looks nicer than megaupload ;).


You are right, fixed.
Life is a Frequency

Next

Return to Twoism Records

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests