How soon is soon?

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Mexicola wrote:
nick47 wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
Mindshifter wrote:Are you talking about the Pussycat Dolls? I'm still waiting for them to release the box-set of unreleased material, livesets and remixes. I'm with you man.

Uber-lols. I love to say it was the Pussycat Dolls, but no, it wasn't :wink:

The Hives?

Nope. Lest this guessing game hijack the thread, it was another Scottish band beginning with B. And no, not the Beta band either.

Biffy Clyro?

Sherbet Head
Location: The Soviet Russia, where is vodka, bears and very cold winters
How soon is soon?

How soon? As Slag Boom Van Loon so soon :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
Weekend Cigarette Smoker wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
nick47 wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
Mindshifter wrote:Are you talking about the Pussycat Dolls? I'm still waiting for them to release the box-set of unreleased material, livesets and remixes. I'm with you man.

The Hives?

Nope. Lest this guessing game hijack the thread, it was another Scottish band beginning with B. And no, not the Beta band either.

Biffy Clyro?

Belle and Sebastian?
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Sherbet Head
Numerator wrote:
Mexicola wrote:
nick47 wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

The Hives?

Biffy Clyro?

Belle and Sebastian?

Bocteau Twins

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:Nope. Lest this guessing game hijack the thread, it was another Scottish band beginning with B. And no, not the Beta band either.

meh, this thread is a lost cause anyway
if you are reading this you are spending too much time at your computer. go outside and get some fresh air.

Mexicola wrote:
nick47 wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

The Hives?

Biffy Clyro?

Ping. Ten points. :D

Bocteau Twins sounds good though. Bogwai less so...

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Pity Biffy's material downdays sucks DICK!

saurus wrote:Pity Biffy's material downdays sucks DICK!

The old stuff is definitely better, but I still love the new stuff too. Sound familiar?

Slow down...

Posts Quantity
mdg wrote:
Tekmosis wrote: I can wait and be patient, I just want to be verifyed that I'm not waiting for nothing

Once again, for anyone else who has missed previous posts, you are not waiting for nothing. There is definitely a new album coming; I realise we've been posting this message for over a year but that's just how these things go sometimes.

its great about there being a new album, but that box-set is still happening too, right?

Dayvan Cowboy
Logan71 wrote:
mdg wrote:
Tekmosis wrote: I can wait and be patient, I just want to be verifyed that I'm not waiting for nothing

Once again, for anyone else who has missed previous posts, you are not waiting for nothing. There is definitely a new album coming; I realise we've been posting this message for over a year but that's just how these things go sometimes.

its great about there being a new album, but that box-set is still happening too, right?

We can only hope....

*prays to BoC gods*
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Dayvan Cowboy
Waiting for a new BoC album is akin to waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to drop. I just hope the end turns out better for us.

Eagle Minded
ryetronics wrote:Waiting for a new BoC album is akin to waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to drop. I just hope the end turns out better for us.

COME GET SOME!

Telephasic Workshop

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:

The old stuff is definitely better, but I still love the new stuff too. Sound familiar?

Sorry i was so course and rude. Their stuff this year just doesn't do it for me. And personally, BOC are on a total level, naturally

Sherbet Head
saurus wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

Sorry i was so course and rude. Their stuff this year just doesn't do it for me. And personally, BOC are on a total level, naturally

Don't want to get off topic, but I agree with Saurus here, Bif's new stuff is horrible.

New Seed
Tenfoureightytwo wrote:All i want for christmas is the new Boards Album, a few joints and a tab of acid. :wink:

also a trip in a beautifull place in the country, not that much really!!

Strongly agreed!

jonnyjj74 wrote:
saurus wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

Don't want to get off topic, but I agree with Saurus here, Bif's new stuff is horrible.

Not a patch on Vertigo of Bliss or Infinity Land, granted. The new stuff is too commercial in my view, but I can't not love them for all that. Live they are still awesome, even if they steadfastly refuse to play "Now The Action Is On Fire" every bloody time I go see em. One day...

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
Mexicola wrote:
jonnyjj74 wrote:
saurus wrote:
Mexicola wrote:

Not a patch on Vertigo of Bliss or Infinity Land, granted. The new stuff is too commercial in my view, but I can't not love them for all that. Live they are still awesome, even if they steadfastly refuse to play "Now The Action Is On Fire" every bloody time I go see em. One day...

Holy Crap Mexicola!!! That was the 400000 post in the BOC forum!!! Congrats

It was?!? Holy moly I had no idea, nice spot!

Feel even more guilty it was:

a) totally off-topic
b) 0% to do with BOC :oops:

Still 8)

Slow down...

OK - I'll post it then...."SeaSon's greetings" :?:

Slow down...

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada