Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:09 pm

Yeah I remember this person from the Soundlab20 fanvideo that had the accidental win7 sound lol, that video was one of the first uploads of that track on Youtube (by the way I still can't get over how fucking good Soundlab20 is). The BOC video is amazing, I hope that they plan on doing more of this type of content, really impressive stuff.

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:23 pm

That B O C video/"song" is great. Makes me remember how much I'm longing for new music from the bros :(

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:29 pm

In my dreams this is how the new BOC will be introduced on the Warp website.

10 seconds, a logo and a new sound clip is all we need really to lose our collective minds

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:37 pm

Indeed!

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:37 pm

Ya that was super slick

Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:53 pm

imagine if they just tweeted “we’ve started up”…

Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:29 pm

OP said it's fan made. Really neat but wish it was for actual BoC material

Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:46 pm

NTFMTS wrote:OP said it's fan made. Really neat but wish it was for actual BoC material

Big shame about that, but i had a feeling. That said, if BOC want to hire him to do the intro for their new site, I'm all for it ;)

Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:45 am

Yeah, if that was a pitch, I would advise anyone at warp or whatever hire them lol

Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:53 pm

That eagle video is dope. Can we pin that on the front page between the menu options and the board list? I know it's possible it was done during some of the teasing for the release of Twoism records.

EDIT: Never mind I think it would confuse people into thinking something new is about to release.

Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:11 pm

TheStatPow wrote:That eagle video is dope. Can we pin that on the front page between the menu options and the board list? I know it's possible it was done during some of the teasing for the release of Twoism records.

EDIT: Never mind I think it would confuse people into thinking something new is about to release.

what a banner that is.

Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:06 am

pretty cool video, but i strongly disagree that it would actually fit into BoC's official output.

they don't need to hire people lol..

Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:42 am

ColinWallis wrote:pretty cool video, but i strongly disagree that it would actually fit into BoC's official output.

Not sure what that means, because they hired Neil Krug for the Tomorrow's Harvest visual stuff lol...

Nothing wrong about giving credit to an animator who does something neat (referring to the fanmade video)

Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:08 am

Geogandhi wrote:Jesus f**king christ guys ;)
Don't go down this hole, see it for what it is before you get all starry eyed.

For real

BoC aren't going to announce or tease new material via a 10 second video posted anonymously to Reddit lmao

Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:33 am

NTFMTS wrote:
ColinWallis wrote:pretty cool video, but i strongly disagree that it would actually fit into BoC's official output.

Not sure what that means, because they hired Neil Krug for the Tomorrow's Harvest visual stuff lol...

Nothing wrong about giving credit to an animator who does something neat (referring to the fanmade video)

what i meant was that i don't believe they need much help with their vision in general. like when they chose Neil Krug, i'm sure they knew what they were doing hiring him, as in, they knew he would know what to do, and that he would do it right. in other words, it's almost like he isn't even there because it feels so BoC. - like it's how they would have done it anyway. i'm not sure if that makes sense outside of my brain lmao.

but you're right, what i said definitely didn't fully make sense. lol

:|

i did give the animator credit though. i probably reacted that way because of how i do not agree that it would actually suit official BoC stuff, i guess - so i was more trying to express that i don't think they need creative input, like specifically in the case of this fanmade clip.

of course i could be proven wrong, maybe they'll use some totally out of character album artwork made by some new digital artist or something. i highly doubt it though.

Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:06 am

#opinionz

Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:31 am

Blue dot cherry popped on their Sheol Boundary YouTube account.

Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:00 pm

I thought we went over this. The blue dots mean nothing! :cry:

Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:15 pm

TheStatPow wrote:I thought we went over this. The blue dots mean nothing! :cry:

The blue dots mean something to somebody. Not to us now, but maybe one day...

Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:43 pm

The blue dot is phoebe’s tattoo
Post a reply