Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Mon May 13, 2024 5:29 am

I draw thrones

Tue May 14, 2024 10:45 pm

Something has to give soon.... it doesn't make sense considering the cadence of their posts for the last 5 months.

Tue May 14, 2024 10:59 pm

Round the world and home again
That’s the sailor’s way
Faster faster, faster faster

There’s no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There’s no knowing where we’re rowing
Or which way the river’s flowing

Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a-blowing

Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing
Is the grisly reaper mowing

Yes, the danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they’re certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

Wed May 15, 2024 4:14 am

How many backflips can you do?

Wed May 15, 2024 9:46 am

Thu May 16, 2024 11:05 am

it may come. that is all.

also wonder if the brothers sometimes lurk here to see our insane analysis over the most minute and insignificant of details. do you think they get a laugh out of it or do they embrace it and even make it part of the BOC mystic that becomes intertwined with what is and is not insanity? do y'all think that even the Sandison brothers are even insane?

are we all insane, so far into the immaculately engineered schizophrenic world of BOC and it's mystic and for even some their own entire foundation for a world view? do y'all think the Sandison's caused this or did we? did one influence the other? what came first, the chicken or the egg?
will the infinites ever split? will we ever find out the true color of fire? will I ever get to experience one of the most significant and incomprehensibly beautiful moments of my life on June 9th down at the beach? or will it all just fade away with a glimmering turquoise hexagon sun casting rays on the beauty of the past, a place now inaccessible, for we only had a finity to enjoy it before it was gone forever. and even if the forest moon is beyond the scope of human understanding and security, perhaps through it all we will make it out to see the day of tomorrows harvest.

Thu May 16, 2024 7:43 pm

Flory wrote:it may come. that is all.

also wonder if the brothers sometimes lurk here to see our insane analysis over the most minute and insignificant of details. do you think they get a laugh out of it or do they embrace it and even make it part of the BOC mystic that becomes intertwined with what is and is not insanity? do y'all think that even the Sandison brothers are even insane?

are we all insane, so far into the immaculately engineered schizophrenic world of BOC and it's mystic and for even some their own entire foundation for a world view? do y'all think the Sandison's caused this or did we? did one influence the other? what came first, the chicken or the egg?
will the infinites ever split? will we ever find out the true color of fire? will I ever get to experience one of the most significant and incomprehensibly beautiful moments of my life on June 9th down at the beach? or will it all just fade away with a glimmering turquoise hexagon sun casting rays on the beauty of the past, a place now inaccessible, for we only had a finity to enjoy it before it was gone forever. and even if the forest moon is beyond the scope of human understanding and security, perhaps through it all we will make it out to see the day of tomorrows harvest.

I reckon they don’t care all that much (and most likely don’t have enough time to read through everything that gets posted here.)

Thu May 16, 2024 8:04 pm

I reckon they take a peep once in a while, or at least mdg gives them an update on how we are collectively losing our minds lol

Fri May 17, 2024 1:16 am

Maybe the folks over at Music70 would have us enjoy what's left of the wild world. Before tomorrow's unbearably angry summers.

Fri May 17, 2024 8:29 pm

Flory wrote:also wonder if the brothers sometimes lurk here to see our insane analysis over the most minute and insignificant of details.

Indirectly, presumably, yes. There are more eyes than just MDG's focused on this forum. I think the HS people occasionally forward to M&M what is noteworthy to them.

Fri May 17, 2024 9:10 pm

Fredd-E wrote:
Flory wrote:also wonder if the brothers sometimes lurk here to see our insane analysis over the most minute and insignificant of details.

Indirectly, presumably, yes. There are more eyes than just MDG's focused on this forum. I think the HS people occasionally forward to M&M what is noteworthy to them.

Noteworthy in what way?

Fri May 17, 2024 9:14 pm

qukk_ wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:

Noteworthy in what way?

Stating the obvious here, but what they deem noteworthy is their private reasoning. :-)

But I can tell you one thing: privacy breaches with regards to BoC are definitely noteworthy and being forwarded.

Sat May 18, 2024 7:31 am

But I can tell you one thing: privacy breaches with regards to BoC are definitely noteworthy and being forwarded.

I believe, but I may be wrong, you are referring to The List Of Things Not To Be Discussed, that from my own deducing includes The List itself. :wink:

Mon May 20, 2024 7:38 pm

On June 9th of this year, the BOCset alongside a new album will be announced. About 5 months later, a 7 track EP of all new material will also be announced. And if I'm wrong, then it'll actually happen uhhhhhh next June 9th.

Tue May 21, 2024 2:03 am

BoC has forsaken us. The sixth seal is opening.

Tue May 21, 2024 3:55 am

One day maybe.

Otherwise I don’t think Warp would still have them signed.

Tue May 21, 2024 7:29 pm

I don't think I see a summer release, maybe something in the fall?

Wed May 22, 2024 3:07 am

I still think we'll get a song or a remix or something next month. It's in their dna.

Wed May 22, 2024 4:06 am

You ever wonder if other artists embrace, or reject, or have wholly other intentions on the cult following they amass? You think anyone gives a shit about taylor swift? I bet niche groups can drive pop culture in profound ways. The new generation will have a BoC of their own, in many forms, and more profoundly nostalgic, if anything analog survives.

Wed May 22, 2024 7:00 am

Perhaps they have writers block or just not happy with their output.
Post a reply