The Magic Window

Check out part 1 of a Twoism Records special

Your Boards of Canada Collection

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Triple post but here's my Geogaddi postcard and the turquoise hexagon: https://imgur.com/a/qD3YF0E

Looking for some of the original vinyl pressing stickers or post cards to buy if anyone has em :) Getting these started my collecting bug.

Friendly Stranger
Just got Peel Session in the mail and a surprise Trans Canada Highway from my girlfriend for my birthday :) Image

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

Boqurant
All main albums with my bootleg t-shirt, next goal is to get all of the EPs, I'll start with Twoism then IABPOITC

Eagle Minded
https://imgur.com/a/TrC8x8p

Framed my Aquarius Single. Figured if I spent around 150$ for it, it may as well be protected!

Eagle Minded
Ok this won't impress anyone but here's the small collection I'm forming in Argentina:

And of course:

˙dn ǝʞɐM
˙ǝıl ɐ sı ʇıppǝɹ

New Seed

Just the vinyl, everything bought as new when released during the years. I do have the albums on CD as well; I know where I have the postcards, but couldn't be arsed to dig them up. The two Hi Scores are the first Skam edition and a later repress. There's a t-shirt or two in the cupboard and stickers in the box with a metric crapton of other label/artist stickers, should sort them out some day.

New Seed

I completely forgot that there's this, too. I think I paid about £10 for a new copy when it came out.

Eagle Minded
dcom wrote:Image

Just the vinyl, everything bought as new when released during the years. I do have the albums on CD as well; I know where I have the postcards, but couldn't be arsed to dig them up. The two Hi Scores are the first Skam edition and a later repress. There's a t-shirt or two in the cupboard and stickers in the box with a metric crapton of other label/artist stickers, should sort them out some day.

Jealous you have an Aquarius single without the rotting tape! I love mine but I'm sad to see such wear on it. The vinyl is in great quality though and hearing the full Chinook on my record player was mind blowing.

BTW I just thought I'd ask but would you be interested in selling the Music Has The Right To Children or Beautiful Place Out In The Country postcards? I've been searching high and low for them and I would pay a decent amount to own them. I know this isn't the selling/trading thread but I figured I'd ask just in case :) Nice collection regardless and thanks for sharing it :D

Boqurant
Radiobuzz wrote:Ok this won't impress anyone but here's the small collection I'm forming in Argentina:

Nice stuff! also it's always nice to see a fellow fan from my country

Eagle Minded
fefor wrote:
Radiobuzz wrote:Ok this won't impress anyone but here's the small collection I'm forming in Argentina:

Nice stuff! also it's always nice to see a fellow fan from my country

Saludos de Mar del Plata :D
˙dn ǝʞɐM
˙ǝıl ɐ sı ʇıppǝɹ

Happy Cycler
It's so great to see all the records nowadays. I remember when I joined, long before the represses, and it was pretty rare to see Geogaddi or any other album on wax.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada