Looking For Pollyanna Siren

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
the original person who ripped it and put it on (the very unreliable site of) dropbox has either deleted it or it's just auto-deleted sandrail is still out there, and i have it, but i really want to hear pollyanna siren. does ANYONE here still have it?
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Eagle Minded
hmm i’ve never heard of this track :( is it a lost boc rarity? i have this one track i included in my 12 hour mix that was attributed to BoC on reddit. it’s definitely not a BoC track but it’s good, could this be what you’re talking about?
no information at this moment in time

Sherbet Head
There never was a track named Pollyanna Siren, it was the name of the supposed album that Sandrail came from. As far as I can tell, there were never any other tracks listed as being a part of said album. Looking back at the post I made on the subject a little while back I can see how the ambiguous wording might have lead some people to believe that there was another track called Pollyanna Siren, but this was never the case.
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Posts Quantity
Jango9 wrote:There never was a track named Pollyanna Siren, it was the name of the supposed album that Sandrail came from. As far as I can tell, there were never any other tracks listed as being a part of said album. Looking back at the post I made on the subject a little while back I can see how the ambiguous wording might have lead some people to believe that there was another track called Pollyanna Siren, but this was never the case.

Damn, my bad, haha
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Sherbet Head
Zephyr Method wrote:Damn, my bad, haha

Don't sweat it, I've made several similar misunderstandings over the years lmao
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Sherbet Head
coincidentally, this was uploaded to this channel 1 day ago lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsy3aCqCng4

Eagle Minded
Sandrail? I have never heard of that?

Nova Scotia Robot
It was confirmed as fake. Lovely tune though.

Return to Boards of Canada