GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
FTP is just one of many protocols that websites use and most web hosting services have it, so nothing out of order. Name of the picture on there is ncd3.jpg, tried typing in ncd1 and 2 but it just redirects to ncd3.

https://twitter.com/newcleardawn

Pyramid is not just enlarged one from the website but is a bit more clear. Acc was made in April 2013 so one can assume that this twitter acc could be legit.

Eagle Minded
There’s a rad track on Apple Music that someone put up today under Boards of Canada. “We Like Big Fat Penis” is a hell of a title

Boqurant
Navaru wrote:There’s a rad track on Apple Music that someone put up today under Boards of Canada. “We Like Big Fat Penis” is a hell of a title

Oh my god, it actually appears as the latest release on their official band page on there!!

Eagle Minded
This is it. This is what we've all been waiting for
Soylent Night 2
yes, i would love to be free!

Sherbet Head
Anyone here got an Apple Music account? We gotta rip a copy of this fake before Warp gets to it, this is a quality ruse lmao

Direct link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/we-lik ... 1577469533
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Eagle Minded
I like the record label it was released under.

Posts Quantity
If you all listen to this fucking song it's going to end up in the Top Songs.

Posts Quantity
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Eagle Minded
Fnord

Eagle Minded
I think it sounds fantastic. They've somehow managed to capture the mood left over in my head after all the build up and hype towards that big day. Then when it's all over, the excitement gone, you're stuffed, tired, drunk and bored of all you're new presents. And that's when it hits you... You just need big fat penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--oTv6ywPnM

Eagle Minded
And just like that it’s gone

Boqurant
Pretty fucking good this big fat penis.

Dayvan Cowboy
It's such a shame that BOC's lack of internet presence tends to attract lots of unscrupulous pricks *insert Carlos from Magic School Bus jpeg*
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
Why is that stupid Slurpyland song still on their official Apple Music page??

Eagle Minded
BOC fans: await a new album for 8 years (and counting)
The Internet: “We Like Big Fat Penis”

Eagle Minded
"new album after ONE DECADE" just sounds better than "new album after 8/9 years".
-hexagon sun

see you all in 2023
yes, i would love to be free!

Posts Quantity
NorthSaturnian wrote:"new album after ONE DECADE" just sounds better than "new album after 8/9 years".
-hexagon sun

see you all in 2023

I can see this being the way it unfolds sadly, but I was convinced it would be this year after all the false build up earlier this year

I wonder if they'll take the MBV approach and start to release a lot of music in quick succession when a release does come, I think shields said something along the lines of not wanting to still be putting finishing touches on things as he enters old age

Dayvan Cowboy
Twentington wrote:
NorthSaturnian wrote:"new album after ONE DECADE" just sounds better than "new album after 8/9 years".
-hexagon sun

see you all in 2023

I'm still hoping there's a big release in the Fall, like there was the several past years. We haven't gotten one big IDM album the whole year whereas in 2020, we got Squarepusher, Autechre and OPN (plus Bibio). So I'm keeping the faith for this year.

Posts Quantity
i concur - i believe this year is a reasonably strong possibility, especially after all of that strange activity earlier this year.

highly, highly doubt they would choose to wait another two years or whatever, just cause "one decade" - to me this idea seems insanely stupid, no offence. lol. maybe it will take that long, but i don't think it would ever be just because they thought one decade sounded better.
"R-Worded"

Dayvan Cowboy
ColinWallis wrote:i concur - i believe this year is a reasonably strong possibility, especially after all of that strange activity earlier this year.

highly, highly doubt they would choose to wait another two years or whatever, just cause "one decade" - to me this idea seems insanely stupid, no offence. lol. maybe it will take that long, but i don't think it would ever be just because they thought one decade sounded better.

123 posts, good vibes! :D

Spring 2021: I Feel Good Shitmemes

Summer 2021: Treat Em Right Remix

Fall 2021: New album?

Winter 2022: Geogaddi Anniversary celebration?

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada