GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
ColinWallis wrote:all the people who seem to enjoy being pessimistic, constantly saying how BoC are "100% finished" and other similar completely baseless and illogical claims - i guess i don't know, but those people make no sense, and they suck.

it's fine if you as an individual want to tell yourself these delusional things, but on the internet there are numerous legitimate resources easily accessed that confirm the opposite.

kind of blows my mind sometimes, the level of ignorance / laziness, while using a device that can answer almost any question you have about anything in seconds..

Each to their own.
Also it is not necessary to call people ignorant and delusional no matter how farcical you think their opinion is.

Posts Quantity
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
ColinWallis wrote:all the people who seem to enjoy being pessimistic, constantly saying how BoC are "100% finished" and other similar completely baseless and illogical claims - i guess i don't know, but those people make no sense, and they suck.

it's fine if you as an individual want to tell yourself these delusional things, but on the internet there are numerous legitimate resources easily accessed that confirm the opposite.

kind of blows my mind sometimes, the level of ignorance / laziness, while using a device that can answer almost any question you have about anything in seconds..

Each to their own.
Also it is not necessary to call people ignorant and delusional no matter how farcical you think their opinion is.

it definitely is perfectly necessary / appropriate to accurately describe people as however they're acting, but... yeah, to each their own.
"R-Worded"

Posts Quantity
anyway - that's stepping away from the subject of Boards of Canada, (telling me things i shouldn't say due to sensitivity) let's not continue this.

i at least was on the subject of Boards of Canada.. lol
"R-Worded"

Posts Quantity
if anyone wants to offer me a good argument why they are done forever, go ahead but tone down the sensitivity. this isn't 3rd grade.
"R-Worded"

Dayvan Cowboy
ColinWallis wrote:if anyone wants to offer me a good argument why they are done forever, go ahead but tone down the sensitivity. this isn't 3rd grade.
You're the one who just triple-posted about it, no one was making that claim within the last page.

Anyway, I'm still hoping for a promotion campaign centered on music videos. Whether it's official ones for older songs or unreleased ones, or a mix of both. I think that would be fun.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
It is time. Either for new LP/EP, or unreleased lost tunes.

Dayvan Cowboy
ColinWallis wrote:if anyone wants to offer me a good argument why they are done forever, go ahead but tone down the sensitivity. this isn't 3rd grade.

Flawed logic, if they can post their beliefs, as you are doing, you should respect that, because it is just that: beliefs. That being said, My OWN belief is that it will come… without fanfare, the pandemic is screwing many things over…

However, if they come with the “BOCset” I, for one, will rather use My $ to get a trio at McDonalds.
Molest me not with this pocket calculator stuff.

Sherbet Head

Oh the irony, lol
"What you are looking for, is where you are looking from."

Boqurant
OMG Finally after all the wait and speculation WE FINALLY HAVE IT

We got a Mike Paradinas reissue !!!!!!!! : https://twitter.com/bleep/status/1484873482072510464

Oh well, see you guys in 100 years or something
"Boc is probably in the future thinking about the past" - Sean Booth 05/06/2022

https://maschtob.bandcamp.com/album/the-9th-sacred-camp

Sherbet Head
Magrathea wrote:

Flawed logic, if they can post their beliefs, as you are doing, you should respect that, because it is just that: beliefs. That being said, My OWN belief is that it will come… without fanfare, the pandemic is screwing many things over…

However, if they come with the “BOCset” I, for one, will rather use My $ to get a trio at McDonalds.

People like you need to be culled from this website.

Not saying this for the first part. That last sentence really sent my neurons dancing with anger :mrgreen:
Suck my BUTT

Posts Quantity
you guys really got me, you're right

i should be ashamed of myself!!!!

god what was i thinking saying such awful, mean hateful things.

what a joke lmao.

welcome to babies of canada
"R-Worded"

Sherbet Head
ColinWallis wrote:you guys really got me, you're right

what a joke lmao.

You're the only baby crying on this page.
Suck my BUTT

Posts Quantity
TheStatPow wrote:

what a joke lmao.

no, i was merely defending myself. i at least suggested staying on topic, while you choose to remain argumentative about literally nothing.

can we move along now or are we going to keep piling on because i stated a "naughty" opinion?
"R-Worded"

Dayvan Cowboy
ColinWallis wrote:
TheStatPow wrote:

what a joke lmao.

no, i was merely defending myself. i at least suggested staying on topic, while you choose to remain argumentative about literally nothing.

can we move along now or are we going to keep piling on because i stated a "naughty" opinion?

You misunderstand colin, I wasn’t trying to mislead the topic or be overtly 'sensitive' in my post.

It seems you are more irked by my post than I was by yours. Calm yourself down.
Last edited by Orbited insanitarium on Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posts Quantity
lmao........

K
"R-Worded"

Dayvan Cowboy
ColinWallis wrote:lmao........

K

Surely you have better things to do than create an argument, or reply angrily due to you're loss of context?
Last edited by Orbited insanitarium on Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posts Quantity
anyway, has anyone here ever discussed Chester Pierce who apparently was involved with MK Ultra, and also was a consultant for Sesame Street?

just found out about this via JRE and immediately thought of BoC
"R-Worded"

Dayvan Cowboy
Man, Twoism gets pretty violent after midnight.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Boqurant
Perhaps the BOC bros forgot to pay their taxes and got audited.

Posts Quantity
Been a while since posting myself. I saw something like like 20 posts pop up on my notifications - really got my hopes up there was some new news out today! [the geogaddi anniversary seems most hopeful atm]. Nope…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada