Geogaknee

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Minded

Eagle Minded
Imagefirst session complete

Dayvan Cowboy
He did it folks, Navaru only went and did it!

Bloody lovely pics pal, the images of legend.
But are you ready for the crushing inevitability of regret a few years down the line? :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
Best album! You got good taste man
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
Orbited insanitarium wrote:He did it folks, Navaru only went and did it!

Bloody lovely pics pal, the images of legend.
But are you ready for the crushing inevitability of regret a few years down the line? :wink:

No ragrats, I got pants

Sherbet Head
Hot diggety damn, very nice! You should try rolling up to the Hexagon Sun compound with this and see if it's convincing enough for them to let you in lmao
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Friendly Stranger
anyone ever think the title Geogaddi might be a reference to the Incredible String track Koeeoaddi There? i know theyve said in the past it means something to them personally, and, from what ive read, Koeeoaddi was something that came about from a ouija board. given some of the dark references on the album, i could see the connection, although i have no knowledge of ouija boards or how letters are generated by them.

edit: knice ink, btw.
ɪɲ ʕʰɘɼɾʏ ɟȺɱɨʟʮ

"My world is your dreamworld, and vice versa. However, and as discussed, the two worlds are coming together apace. [78103301]"

"Dazzled or enlightened, he tries to understand and, at times, to expand the rules of a game he never asked to take part in, and that he is not allowed to renounce."

Dayvan Cowboy
Jango9 wrote:Hot diggety damn, very nice! You should try rolling up to the Hexagon Sun compound with this and see if it's convincing enough for them to let you in lmao
I tried that with mine; I was sub-sequentially banned from all of Scotland and parts of Wales. Maybe it was the wrong shade of blue.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Posts Quantity
Location: In your unconscious mind, but more precisely in France
I want to make a joke with one of the tracks so I'll do it, please forgive me:

"Well, I bet you could feel the sky with such a tattoo!"

That's all for me tonight.

Sherbet Head
rodox_head wrote:
Jango9 wrote:Hot diggety damn, very nice! You should try rolling up to the Hexagon Sun compound with this and see if it's convincing enough for them to let you in lmao
I tried that with mine; I was sub-sequentially banned from all of Scotland and parts of Wales. Maybe it was the wrong shade of blue.
Could've been worse, at least you were allowed to keep your kneecaps! :P

theconiferoust wrote:anyone ever think the title Geogaddi might be a reference to the Incredible String track Koeeoaddi There? i know theyve said in the past it means something to them personally, and, from what ive read, Koeeoaddi was something that came about from a ouija board. given some of the dark references on the album, i could see the connection, although i have no knowledge of ouija boards or how letters are generated by them.
A ouija board is generally operated by one or more participants putting their hands on the triangular bit with a hole and/or lens in it, then asking some questions to the spirit they're trying to contact. Once you've asked the question, everyone supposedly feels compelled to move the lens over certain letters in a certain order that spells out the answer (along with shortcuts for "yes", "no", and "good bye"). Of course, in practice it usually ends up looking a bit more like this:
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Eagle Minded
I felt the blade enter Christ, the pain was brilliant and unfaltering.

Dayvan Cowboy
Navaru wrote:I felt the blade enter Christ, the pain was brilliant and unfaltering.
The Devil is in the Kneecaps.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Friendly Stranger
Navaru wrote:I felt the blade enter Christ, the pain was brilliant and unfaltering.

pain is just a signal; information.
ɪɲ ʕʰɘɼɾʏ ɟȺɱɨʟʮ

"My world is your dreamworld, and vice versa. However, and as discussed, the two worlds are coming together apace. [78103301]"

"Dazzled or enlightened, he tries to understand and, at times, to expand the rules of a game he never asked to take part in, and that he is not allowed to renounce."

Return to Boards of Canada