GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
In Technicolor wrote:I have a ten year theory in progress that a particular user in this forum is the group themselves (or one of them anyway), I know I'm probably wrong, but the theory is based off more than just a hunch (only a little more though). I've always resisted the urge to just text them asking for any small piece of information, no matter how insignificant. But I've done a best case/worst case thought exercise on the matter and have just concluded that it's not worth doing.

I think a decade without an album or EP would find me desperate and/or pathetic enough to send a private message.

The world is just too shitty to not have an upcoming BOC record on the way, I refuse to live in that kind of world. :roll:

Navaru wrote:Is it Biznasty and the other member of the band is that awesome American Eagle shirt?

It's me, and the other member of the band is the account that I don't use anymore.

...But wait, there's more!

Evey member on this site with a username referencing a BoC song title is actually a member of the Hexagon Sun collective

BoCzinga!

(USER WAS BANNED AND FORCED TO FEEL THE SKY FOR THIS POST)
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
All you secret bandmates better release an album quicksticks then or I'll send the boys round. :wink:

Dayvan Cowboy
Orbited insanitarium wrote:All you secret bandmates better release an album quicksticks then or I'll send the boys round. :wink:
If you take all the images I've used for avatars on both accounts, translate them all into morse code, then hexadecimal code, and then add the fish number, you'll get...
Spoiler: show
A very long number and a bunch of weird pictures.

Dayvan Cowboy
This should go without saying, but nobody stalk nobody, please.

Boqurant
BOC located at the north pole of the planet Saturn.
https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/internal_resources/1490

Not expected back on earth until 2023.
vLG = 627 +- 22 km/s >>> L =276° +- 3: b = 30° +- 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npq_yb-xLmw

Boqurant
WHERE NEW BOC?

Eagle Minded
They've fuckin' disappeared again... I... I... I just want more boc in my life.

Do you think BoC know they are the greatest band in the world? I don't think my balls can get any more blue.

Eagle Minded
Ate twinty too

Eagle Minded
A Flood Is Coming
Im about to tell you how today 8/15/22 is important, and some how related to 8:22 and Tomorrows Harvest and what may becoming next
I have reason to believe today 8/15/22 is a very important date. I have, (as you all have been tolerating kindly) been looking at 8:22 and all of the strange coincidences that seem to pop up as I dig further. I will try and be as clear and concise as possible moving forward. I will be repeating things but they need to be mentioned for newcomers.
Everyone who witnessed Tomorrows Harvest ARG remembers this website above(also take note of the one above http://www.newcleardawn.com/ 8 years+ and still active. Those pyramids are more than just a nod to the Illuminati. I will note that 8:22 comes from the book of genesis, the first book of the Hebrew Bible (Sheol Boundary).
Its passage reads like this :
“As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night
will never cease.”
Where I am about to go next has us going to a YouTube channel that popped up and is most certainly going to post on 8/22/22. Now what you are about to hear doesn't necessarily sound "good" maybe with the exception of the little synth outro. What you do get is a complete black screen like "Hell Interface" and what sounds like a kid recording himself over Handels Messiah, now normally I would say this is garbage. Until I saw their other video of Telepath, and until I googled Handles Messiah and saw that it was written from 8:22-9:14 and of course I went further.
phpBB [media]

Still in the book of Genesis this time Chapter 9:14, and this chapter continues Gods conversation with Noah. It reads like this "Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rain(bow) appears in the clouds"
Now this takes place during a conversation with God and Noah talking about the promise of not flooding the Earth. Tell me if I'm wrong but there is very little if any reference to water on Tomorrows Harvest. So here we are awaiting a harvest moon in September.
Also approaching the end of the zodiac sign Leo 8/22 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_(astrology) fun fact is the history behind the sign. --- "Egyptians worshipped the constellation, which they referred to as "Knem", because it was present during the flooding of the Nile River."
This next part brings us to 8/15/22
On this quest I also unintentionally tied in the dates of Sheol Boundary/Hell Interface/Pioneer Dates again, probably just coincidence. At the time of this posting you can find that the last time the page below was edited was on April 5th (From some hilarious vandalism)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flooding_of_the_Nile

And if you read into this story further more specifically into the tears of "Isis'" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis#Influence_in_later_cultures/ and you look into the section of how it inspired later cultures, you will find your self reading about Mozarts Magic Flute and I guess its also just coincidence that it premiered on 9/30

Now call me crazy or call me ORANGE
But here we have multiple dates pointing to the Youtube channels that are displaying Pioneer plaques. We also have their latest release with NeverMen "Treat em right" even making mentions of Pioneer's plaque" Like all good complex hydrogen models you too shall, will, will, shall topple"
I will also note that while that was initially released in July, when the instrumental came out most dates read August 11th, 2021
Now follow me here but August 11th was our last full moon and the next one is the harvest on Sept 10 2022.
I mentioned how their next twitter posts are gonna be 22. But if you add this many days
To August 11th 2021 you get the harvest moon date of 9/10/22

So what does this mean ,
Frankly it sounds like the ramblings of a crazy man. Or maybe not.
Are we waiting for clouds in the sky ( The VHS tape) or a rainbow?
Are we waiting for 8:22.
Maybe its September 30th @ 10:38 UTC
Or the Harvest moon date 9/10
Maybe a flood, the seeds have been planted have they not? We have buried our dead. What's next?
Are we waiting for an extraterrestrial transmission from the Pioneer plaque?
It must also be a coincided that the most notable extraterrestrial signal we have received also falls on this day.Image

In conclusion I would like to take the first date you saw August 22 1996 and count the time until September 30th 2022
Call me crazy or call me orange
But you get 228,840 Hours
Or 9535 Days.

So happy 8/15 and may you all enjoy the calm before the storm.

Posts Quantity
I always thought it was hilarious that they have kept up New Clear Dawn for this long. It's like looking at a primitive form of the internet in the 90's. Kudos on all of the connections. I really have to give it to you my man. I'm not going to lie, some of this does sound a bit "out there" but what a fun post. Wouldn't it be amusing if this all led somewhere? Gotta say, the pioneer dates are what stand out to me the most. When you go to Pioneer 11's wikipedia, there are 3 dates that are prominent within the description: April 5, September 30, and December 3. Your calls to September 30 kinda chill me out, but in a good way.

Looks like I have 30 tabs open once again! I appreciate your dedication and enthusiasm fox. Don't see much of it anymore. I'd be lying now if I said I was not looking forward to 8/22.

Dayvan Cowboy
As always, Hexagon Fox, thank you for giving us food for thought. I know some people may roll their eyes at numerology posts, but what else do we have? I think they are all on good fun!

Nothing happened since MDG let it slip and perhaps, now whoever is in charge of the Twitter probably feels they don't even need to like anything anymore (though I prepare to eat my words if they like something tomorrow :P) so I love these posts.

I feel my energy for BOC going into hibernation (until the new album drops) but I thank you for posting and waking it up!

There can easily be an announcement on 8/22 or 9/30 or any of these days really. I mean the album is "on the way" so I'll take it as in the process of getting into the hands of thousands of people.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Friendly Stranger
You aren't crazy, hexagonfox, you just need to get a job

Dayvan Cowboy
Echelon wrote:As always, Hexagon Fox, thank you for giving us food for thought. I know some people may roll their eyes at numerology posts, but what else do we have? I think they are all on good fun!
He frightens me.

Sherbet Head
The Chef Boyardee of numerology.

Is Hexagon666 wasting his time or is he wasting ours?
Suck my BUTT

Eagle Minded
Here’s my time, take it

Dayvan Cowboy
I actually got a take too. It came to me after years of speculating on this board, corresponding directly with Peter Ian Campbell, seeing Twitter likes promoting a new album, honing my BOC knowledge and hearing from MDG himself that an album is coming.

It's going to come to us once it's finished and all the printing, processing and other legal wrangling is out of the way. It's going to come on a random date in the future that could be soon or a couple years from now.

Tbh, I prefer Hexagon Fox's take more than mine. His is a lot more fun and awesome :(
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Dayvan Cowboy
What is up with all you guys tonight? You've been going like the clappers all evening. (and not just on this topic. :wink:)

I can cope with the slow-ish activity of the past few weeks fine but it's like someone unblocked the drain. There's a backlog of words!

Analogy's beside, right now in gloomy North Yorkshire it's 2:00am. I just wanted to step in and say you all keep going, I need me shuteye.

Eagle Minded
Orbited insanitarium wrote:There's a backlog of words!

Invent the alphabet to keep yourself busy

Posts Quantity
But I don't want to wait until Monday guys, I want alienating silence now!

Dayvan Cowboy
hexagonFox wrote:A Flood Is Coming
Im about to tell you how today 8/15/22 is important, and some how related to 8:22 and Tomorrows Harvest and what may becoming next
I have reason to believe today 8/15/22 is a very important date. I have, (as you all have been tolerating kindly) been looking at 8:22 and all of the strange coincidences that seem to pop up as I dig further. I will try and be as clear and concise as possible moving forward. I will be repeating things but they need to be mentioned for newcomers.
Everyone who witnessed Tomorrows Harvest ARG remembers this website above(also take note of the one above http://www.newcleardawn.com/ 8 years+ and still active. Those pyramids are more than just a nod to the Illuminati. I will note that 8:22 comes from the book of genesis, the first book of the Hebrew Bible (Sheol Boundary).
Its passage reads like this :
“As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night
will never cease.”
Where I am about to go next has us going to a YouTube channel that popped up and is most certainly going to post on 8/22/22. Now what you are about to hear doesn't necessarily sound "good" maybe with the exception of the little synth outro. What you do get is a complete black screen like "Hell Interface" and what sounds like a kid recording himself over Handels Messiah, now normally I would say this is garbage. Until I saw their other video of Telepath, and until I googled Handles Messiah and saw that it was written from 8:22-9:14 and of course I went further.
phpBB [media]

Still in the book of Genesis this time Chapter 9:14, and this chapter continues Gods conversation with Noah. It reads like this "Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rain(bow) appears in the clouds"
Now this takes place during a conversation with God and Noah talking about the promise of not flooding the Earth. Tell me if I'm wrong but there is very little if any reference to water on Tomorrows Harvest. So here we are awaiting a harvest moon in September.
Also approaching the end of the zodiac sign Leo 8/22 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_(astrology) fun fact is the history behind the sign. --- "Egyptians worshipped the constellation, which they referred to as "Knem", because it was present during the flooding of the Nile River."
This next part brings us to 8/15/22
On this quest I also unintentionally tied in the dates of Sheol Boundary/Hell Interface/Pioneer Dates again, probably just coincidence. At the time of this posting you can find that the last time the page below was edited was on April 5th (From some hilarious vandalism)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flooding_of_the_Nile

And if you read into this story further more specifically into the tears of "Isis'" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis#Influence_in_later_cultures/ and you look into the section of how it inspired later cultures, you will find your self reading about Mozarts Magic Flute and I guess its also just coincidence that it premiered on 9/30

Now call me crazy or call me ORANGE
But here we have multiple dates pointing to the Youtube channels that are displaying Pioneer plaques. We also have their latest release with NeverMen "Treat em right" even making mentions of Pioneer's plaque" Like all good complex hydrogen models you too shall, will, will, shall topple"
I will also note that while that was initially released in July, when the instrumental came out most dates read August 11th, 2021
Now follow me here but August 11th was our last full moon and the next one is the harvest on Sept 10 2022.
I mentioned how their next twitter posts are gonna be 22. But if you add this many days
To August 11th 2021 you get the harvest moon date of 9/10/22

So what does this mean ,
Frankly it sounds like the ramblings of a crazy man. Or maybe not.
Are we waiting for clouds in the sky ( The VHS tape) or a rainbow?
Are we waiting for 8:22.
Maybe its September 30th @ 10:38 UTC
Or the Harvest moon date 9/10
Maybe a flood, the seeds have been planted have they not? We have buried our dead. What's next?
Are we waiting for an extraterrestrial transmission from the Pioneer plaque?
It must also be a coincided that the most notable extraterrestrial signal we have received also falls on this day.Image

In conclusion I would like to take the first date you saw August 22 1996 and count the time until September 30th 2022
Call me crazy or call me orange
But you get 228,840 Hours
Or 9535 Days.

So happy 8/15 and may you all enjoy the calm before the storm.

This is righteous work indeed.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada