GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
It doesn’t make sense for it to be an empty tease. They made the same post via Twitter last week. It’s too redundant and the frequency is too close for it to be inconsequential. Maybe I’m being optimistic, but I have a feeling we are weeks away from an announcement.

Boqurant
Davism wrote:It doesn’t make sense for it to be an empty tease. They made the same post via Twitter last week. It’s too redundant and the frequency is too close for it to be inconsequential. Maybe I’m being optimistic, but I have a feeling we are weeks away from an announcement.
Frequency is a good thing. Cryptic action. So BoC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boqurant
Twentington wrote:New Facebook post directing you to their Instagram, any idea what the image is from on this post??

Image[/url]

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBn9D1RgxP ... BiNWFlZA==

The first fan video they posted on Instagram back on June 19 2020

Eagle Minded
They just upgraded their Insta account with the Meta verification badge. I’m all in.

It makes absolutely zero sense for this much frequency to be happening only for them to wait another year or two.

Posts Quantity
That Digitaldork person on insta knows what's up
joyrex can eat my bankrupt...

Posts Quantity
qukk_ wrote:That Digitaldork person on insta knows what's up

naw. definitely more to it than that.

Posts Quantity
Record store day is on "4/20" this year so I would hedge my bets on something be known by then if we're to get anything before 2025

Eagle Minded
Frindia wrote:

I think this has something to do with Seven Forty Seven.

Or something about 4-4-7-11

Similaritys between Boeings 747 and the Pioneer 11 plaque.

I can't put this theory into words just yet

The Devil is in the Details

gonna Go to The gym

and Figure out if it Holds anY weight.

Best,
Hexagon Fox

Sherbet Head
hexagonFox wrote:
Frindia wrote:

I think this has something to do with Seven Forty Seven.

Or something about 4-4-7-11

Similaritys between Boeings 747 and the Pioneer 11 plaque.

I can't put this theory into words just yet

The Devil is in the Details

gonna Go to The gym

and Figure out if it Holds anY weight.

Best,
Hexagon Fox

today is legs and chest

Dayvan Cowboy
I have no idea what you guys are talking about half the time.
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Rodox Head

Friendly Stranger
Yet another long time lurker here.

The frequent increase in activity is promising. I wonder if it's just marketing or if they are trying to say something. What are your ideas?

Broadly speaking social media activity takes place in 2020 and 2023-present, mainly on Instagram:

19-6-20 Olson MHTRTC Track 13 'Olson' to which their facebook recently posted a link
12-8-20 TH Track 13 Nothing is real
12-8-20 Geogaddi
9-9-20 TCH
25-11-20 TH
3-12-20 a picture of them
14-9-21 TH

Considering the 14-9-21 post an outlier posts have been every 1 or 2 months for half a year in duration, sourcing MHTRTC, Geogaddi, TCH and TM

2023-present
30-9-23 Twoism EP 8-95
16-11-23 Slow this bird down, TCH 17-10-05
13-1-24 The devil's in the detals, Geogaddi 13-2-02

18-1-24 Handle change X = end of transmissions

12-2-24 meta verification instagram & facebook link to their first instagram reel on 19-6-20

10-2-24 Sundown, TH 5-6-13 (most recent reel)

Until the end of transmissions appr 1 month difference between the month of post and original release month. It's probably nothing but who knows. The TM campgains started at 29-4-13, appr 2 months difference with the 10-2 post. And the first post on 19-6-20 differing appr 2 months from the release on 20-4-98. Curious if the next post will be in two months, say around 13-4-24 and if it entails a segment from MHTRTC, which hasn't been sourced in the 2023-present posts. Of course there are 4 other EP's still available as well. Who knows we'll get reaaaally lucky and they'll use some other material as a source.

There were 5 2020 posts of songs, 1 picture and 1 outlier 9 months later. We have 4 posts of songs so far. Will post 5 be the final one before the launch, around 13-4-24 and coinciding around record day (again)? Only time will tell. The past inside the present.

Gotta go! Will be late for work...
“If you can’t laugh at life, it just isn’t funny anymore.” (Wavy Gravy quoted by Sasha in PiHKAL: https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=64)

Posts Quantity
sund0wn wrote:Yet another long time lurker here.

The frequent increase in activity is promising. I wonder if it's just marketing or if they are trying to say something. What are your ideas?

Broadly speaking social media activity takes place in 2020 and 2023-present, mainly on Instagram:

19-6-20 Olson MHTRTC Track 13 'Olson' to which their facebook recently posted a link
12-8-20 TH Track 13 Nothing is real
12-8-20 Geogaddi
9-9-20 TCH
25-11-20 TH
3-12-20 a picture of them
14-9-21 TH

Considering the 14-9-21 post an outlier posts have been every 1 or 2 months for half a year in duration, sourcing MHTRTC, Geogaddi, TCH and TM

2023-present
30-9-23 Twoism EP 8-95
16-11-23 Slow this bird down, TCH 17-10-05
13-1-24 The devil's in the detals, Geogaddi 13-2-02

18-1-24 Handle change X = end of transmissions

12-2-24 meta verification instagram & facebook link to their first instagram reel on 19-6-20

10-2-24 Sundown, TH 5-6-13 (most recent reel)

Until the end of transmissions appr 1 month difference between the month of post and original release month. It's probably nothing but who knows. The TM campgains started at 29-4-13, appr 2 months difference with the 10-2 post. And the first post on 19-6-20 differing appr 2 months from the release on 20-4-98. Curious if the next post will be in two months, say around 13-4-24 and if it entails a segment from MHTRTC, which hasn't been sourced in the 2023-present posts. Of course there are 4 other EP's still available as well. Who knows we'll get reaaaally lucky and they'll use some other material as a source.

There were 5 2020 posts of songs, 1 picture and 1 outlier 9 months later. We have 4 posts of songs so far. Will post 5 be the final one before the launch, around 13-4-24 and coinciding around record day (again)? Only time will tell. The past inside the present.

Gotta go! Will be late for work...

very cool kthx

Friendly Stranger
On second thought.. Sorry people, I realize it's just a matter of PR channels transitioning and no subliminal messages anywhere. Lots of posting on YouTube in the past, from TH/2013 to appr 2020 mainly campaigning on Twitter/X and Facebook. After that they (probably unknown social media managers of Warp) transitioned to Instagram mainly and opened a Threads account with close to zero activity.

I recon we can conclude a release is imminent, judging from the frequency of posts not too far in the future, and the first signs of a campaign will be quite likely through their Instagram account. However, any tendency for light numerology is probably more indicative of a neurotic personality than a productive method of exploration.
“If you can’t laugh at life, it just isn’t funny anymore.” (Wavy Gravy quoted by Sasha in PiHKAL: https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=64)

Sherbet Head
I think something will come soon, I'll bet it's just sample clearance or artwork or something like that getting tidied up

Eagle Minded
Sund0wn, do your thing, cuz. The fun part of theorizing is that we should feel uninhibited while doing it. I enjoy reading all this stuff.

Over/under 2 months.

Sherbet Head
I am optimistic. 11 yrs since Tomorrow's Harvest, Pioneer 11 Plaque, WHERE'S THE 3RD ELEVEN?!!!

Sherbet Head
It is in Palace Posy of course!

Eagle Minded
Ha, took me a sec.

Posts Quantity
babylulu wrote:also, i would just like to add

i sent a message to the official Hell Interface facebook (kind of as a meme) and to my surprise they read it. on January 18th, the date where BOC's twitter changes happened, no less

Screenshot of it where?

Dayvan Cowboy
babylulu wrote:Image

Oh for fucks sake.

hi

hi

hi

hi

come back

No wonder they left you on seen finally. Granted, all that time later, but you pestered them 4 times previously!!!

I guess on January the 18th they thought "gawd. we'll throw em another bone then"

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada