GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Davism wrote:February 14th is when I predicted that we are about two months away. That's the middle of April. Maybe April 12th? Just noting this this publicly now for my own benefit.

I'm feeling it, y'all.

What makes you so sure?
joyrex can eat my bankrupt...

Eagle Minded
Because of the flurry of posts pointing everyone to their IG account. Why so much activity NOW if it's going to be 6 months or a year from now? They have everyone's attention probably more than ever.

Eagle Minded
preparation for a dive.

Friendly Stranger
(deleted)
Last edited by sund0wn on Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If you can’t laugh at life, it just isn’t funny anymore.” (Wavy Gravy quoted by Sasha in PiHKAL: https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=64)

Friendly Stranger
Alvin wrote:
Yet another long time lurker here.

The frequent increase in activity is promising. I wonder if it's just marketing or if they are trying to say something. What are your ideas?

Broadly speaking social media activity takes place in 2020 and 2023-present, mainly on Instagram.

Thanks for making that timeline of posts. Started me thinking about the different ways you could approach interpreting it all. I found this site https://twz.noonian.io/twz_login.html which enables you to interact with Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero software/concept. You can insert your own events and could find all sorts of things if you go looking for them. For example, with a Zero Date set to the release of Tomorrow's Harvest, using the Huang Ti Number Set and a Wave Factor of 512 there is a huge (negative post-zero) spike correlating with that first set of posts. Maybe with enough time and effort we could know the next release date. :D

Thank you for that bit of psuedoscience! Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero Theory.. Never heard of that before.
https://www.fractal-timewave.com/

It is interesting how he worked with his brother since the 70s on aligning scientific concepts (fractal geometry) with the I-ching, and seemed to follow the rationale of the year 2012 being a turning point for human civilization (e.g coinciding with the Mayan calandar, and general TEOTWAWKI beliefs). That was just half a year before TH came out. Hm. And 2K was a year of significance as well, the TEOTWAWKI going strong with the end of civilization brought forth due to software problems (i.e. 4 digits instead of 2). Would that imply an every 12y major event according to numerologists? Hm, well.. I did notice Jupiter shining bright last year.. https://www.numerologistpro.com/numerol ... 2-meaning/
It follows then that 2024 is the year of the new BoC album. Pseudoscientifically proven with this jumble of jibberish :)

In my opinion TH possibly bled into that whole TEOTWAWKI thing, where anti-establishment forces strenghten their belief and justify potential action with the aid of subliminal messages, numerology and coinciding events, to preach the end of the world, all as a countermovement to an oppressive government with secretive messages never meant to reach the public.

"If you can be told what you can see or read, then it follows that you can be told what to say or think."

TH seems to have a stronger focus on humans' ecological impact however (e.g. highlighting societal change and environmental destruction).
Interestingly.. In 2012 the High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF) replaced the UN Commission on Sustainable Development, and the Post-2015 Development Agenda was drafted. The Millenium Development Goals (MDG) were nowhere nearly reached by UN members and the succeeding SDG's were drafted.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainab ... ment_Goals
Perhaps TH is the harvest of something sowed in the past/previous year?

"The past inside the present."

Anyway. I guess TH depecits the results of what our society prioritizes. Will it for instance be every person fending for themselves, religious leaders preaching truth (eg https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/z ... revision/2), or ehm.. a scientifically based international-collaborative effort based on values such as commonality, peace and sustainability?

"if we don't start working on energy conservation there may not be enough energy to go around by the time I'm a parent"

Even though I personally like this Insta reel least of all, I realize only just now how much the imagery resonates with my blathering above. Interestingly enough their last (2021, the 'outlier post' in comparison to the timing of other reels) upload before a 2y (COVID induced??) Insta-hiatus.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTzSibwFpPA/
“If you can’t laugh at life, it just isn’t funny anymore.” (Wavy Gravy quoted by Sasha in PiHKAL: https://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?id=64)

Friendly Stranger
luminousdusk wrote:Last night I was watching Tv and noticed a distinctive pattern of interference. After some investigation I found the source. Somebody was operating the apperatus, Operating it at a higher voltage than ever before.

Scottish power! :)

Friendly Stranger
I think the 12 year theory is an interesting one, the numerological connotations of growth you linked to make sense in the context of following on from Tomorrow’s Harvest. I place my bet on 12/24/24 (or 24/12/24). Altough that might imply a snowy holiday feel given it is Christmas Eve, which would be odd. Also, an anagram of which is Archive Stems (old seeds?).

Posts Quantity
Thanks to Timothy Wyld, i was able to made a recreation of the lost Justin Bieber video from the wiped Hades Antenna channel:
phpBB [media]

Eagle Minded
Magic Orange wrote:Thanks to Timothy Wyld, i was able to made a recreation of the lost Justin Bieber video from the wiped Hades Antenna channel:
phpBB [media]

Well done mate

Eagle Minded
Id also like to say now that we have Hades Antenna/ Sheol Boundary back on the mind. I failed to mention that their Facebook page posted that Instagram Redirect on February 11th.

That's the day of Whitney Houstons Death 2:11
It's also the time of the Pioneer 11 launch. 2:11

Eagle Minded
Great work, Fox.

Dayvan Cowboy
sund0wn wrote:Even though I personally like this Insta reel least of all, I realize only just now how much the imagery resonates with my blathering above. Interestingly enough their last (2021, the 'outlier post' in comparison to the timing of other reels) upload before a 2y (COVID induced??) Insta-hiatus.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTzSibwFpPA/

нет мира без войны

phpBB [media]

Friendly Stranger
A solar maximum is expected this year, the last one was 2013: https://www.space.com/solar-maximum-exp ... ns-suggest

Friendly Stranger
Alvin wrote:When they said Tomorrow’s Harvest, when exactly was the tomorrow they were referring to? Maybe that’s now and we can reap the benefits.

"Breakfast Hopefully"

Eagle Minded
hexagonFox wrote:Id also like to say now that we have Hades Antenna/ Sheol Boundary back on the mind. I failed to mention that their Facebook page posted that Instagram Redirect on February 11th.

That's the day of Whitney Houstons Death 2:11
It's also the time of the Pioneer 11 launch. 2:11

I also still can't get over the Hell Interface upload of the black profile and banner pics on April 5th (6th?) and then the same black pics on September 1st. Both dates were significant to Pioneer 11. Perhaps we'll see something from them on March 2nd that would line up with Pioneer 10.

Anyone else still curious or excited about this?

Friendly Stranger
dana wrote:
Alvin wrote:When they said Tomorrow’s Harvest, when exactly was the tomorrow they were referring to? Maybe that’s now and we can reap the benefits.

"Breakfast Hopefully"

Yes! I’m imagining a BOC Mm.. Food type concept album.

exclude duplicates

Sherbet Head
While I've never really believed in the numerology idea regarding their posts, Updates and changes etc Some things do seem too close to be a coincidence.

Then again it's like synchronicity, It seems to be a real phenomenon but without any actual explanation or cause. So while I now see that these dates are possibly related somehow, I dont think there is any particular meaning to it or anything to solve. I have a feeling that when we get a release date or a release itself it won't be connected to any of these dates

Eagle Minded
had a Dream, two nights ago, that the new album is called Finitely (not a bad title).
I was participating in a VR-type game that was the album's announcement.
I stood in the middle of a crumbling stone circle -- like an ancient ruin -- and there were geometric faces and indecipherable symbols emerging from a distant mountain set against a dusky-sunset-like skycolor.
I saw the tracklist but (sorry lads) it is all now forgotten ... except may'be a track titled "Baby" ? which seems unlike them.
I was also being pursued by a night watchman and I may have been considering the use of a so-called "melee weapon" against said figure (he carried a flashlight).
"Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter. Explore the world. Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough." - Richard P. Feynman

Sherbet Head
Excellent sounding dream - maybe the brothers astral projected to you lol

Eagle Minded
luminousdusk wrote:While I've never really believed in the numerology idea regarding their posts, Updates and changes etc Some things do seem too close to be a coincidence.

Then again it's like synchronicity, It seems to be a real phenomenon but without any actual explanation or cause. So while I now see that these dates are possibly related somehow, I dont think there is any particular meaning to it or anything to solve. I have a feeling that when we get a release date or a release itself it won't be connected to any of these dates

I suspect you're right.

But I cannot accept the 2nd black profile and banner pic upload on September first. It makes zero sense they would do that, unless the date had significance...... or if Biz was right about the black squares being sections to an album cover, but even that seems outdated now.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada