GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
I heard they found the suitcase that was buried somewhere in the Welsh valleys

Friendly Stranger
Just realized that all their work might be a continuous reprisal of itself, just with different themes. Boc Maxima seems very similar in structure to TH. Niagara track 9, Whitewater track 19. And here's more stretching, obviously they aren't pagans, but Boc Maxima released when solar cycle 23 started. Solar maximum (or maxima) occurred late 2001 to early 2002.

Friendly Stranger
They are just another band after all.

Sherbet Head
NTFMTS wrote:Cuz they've acquired some propper orange sunshine :wink:

i WISH only turquoise sunshine for me

Sherbet Head
In 2024, the Eta Aquarids will peak on the night between 5–6 May

The radiant, the point in the sky where the Eta Aquarids seem to emerge from, is in the direction of the constellation Aquarius.

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/m ... arids.html

We'll sail into the stars

Sherbet Head
GPT - **Number 6010**:
- The hydrogen element, which is prominently featured on the Pioneer plaques, has an atomic number of 1. The atomic mass of hydrogen is approximately 1.00784 atomic mass units, which could be rounded to 1.008 or approximately 6010 MeV/c^2 (megaelectronvolts per speed of light squared), a unit commonly used in particle physics

6010 to Aquarius

Sherbet Head
6010 in reverse and UK date format 01/06, June 1st

Question to GPT - Is there any corelation between June 1st and the pioneer probes?

GPT - Yes, June 1st, 1973, was the date when NASA launched the Pioneer 10 spacecraft, which carried the Pioneer plaque.

Sorry for the spam just spitballing but these things seem to be connected

Eagle Minded
Keep going i got my tinfoil hat on too

Sherbet Head
GPT - The hydrogen atom has an atomic number of 1 and a mass number of 1, making it the simplest and most abundant element in the universe. The "6010" you mentioned might refer to the frequency of the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the hydrogen atom, which is 1420.40575177 MHz. This frequency was chosen for inclusion on the Pioneer plaques, which were attached to the Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11 spacecraft.

The Pioneer plaques were designed to communicate information about humanity and Earth to any extraterrestrial beings that might encounter the probes. They feature symbolic representations of a man and a woman, as well as diagrams showing the position of the Sun and the location of Earth within the galaxy. The inclusion of the hydrogen hyperfine transition frequency was intended to provide a universal reference point for understanding the units of time and distance used in the plaque's diagrams.

Me - 1420.405751177 mhz and 162.255 mhz connection

GPT - Both 1420.405751177 MHz and 162.255 MHz are significant frequencies used in space exploration and communication.

1. **1420.405751177 MHz**: This frequency corresponds to the hyperfine transition of neutral atomic hydrogen. It's often referred to as the "hydrogen line" or the "21-centimeter line" and is significant in radio astronomy. It's used to study the distribution and movement of neutral hydrogen gas in the universe. This frequency was also included on the Pioneer plaques as a universal reference.

2. **162.255 MHz**: This frequency is commonly used for communication with satellites and spacecraft. It's within the VHF (Very High Frequency) band and is allocated internationally for satellite communication, including telemetry, tracking, and command operations. Many satellites and space probes use this frequency range for communication with ground stations.

While these frequencies serve different purposes—one related to fundamental astrophysics and the other to practical communication—they both represent key aspects of humanity's efforts to explore and understand the universe.

Me- Connection of 6010 to 162.255mhz

GPT- The connection between "6010" and "162.255 MHz" is indirect but related to space exploration:

- **6010**: This number may refer to the wavelength of the hydrogen hyperfine transition frequency, which is approximately 21.1 centimeters or 0.211 meters. It was included on the Pioneer plaques as a universal reference for extraterrestrial beings.

- **162.255 MHz**: This frequency is commonly used for communication with satellites and spacecraft. When converted to wavelength, it corresponds to approximately 1.85 meters.

While the direct connection between "6010" and "162.255 MHz" may not be apparent numerically, they are both related to communication and transmission of information in the context of space exploration, albeit at different scales.

How ya like them time apples

Sherbet Head
I apologise for the stream of schizophrenia, This is my last post on this, but here's a round up:

GPT - **June 1st**: The launch date of the Pioneer probes, marking the beginning of their missions to explore space and transmit data back to Earth.

- **0106**: Represents the reverse of "6010" in the UK date format, reflecting the launch date of the Pioneer probes (June 1st).

- **1420.405751177 MHz**: The frequency of the hydrogen hyperfine transition, included on the Pioneer plaques as a universal reference, transmitted from Earth on June 1st as part of the probes' mission.

- **162.255 MHz**: A common frequency used for communication with satellites and spacecraft, including the Pioneer probes, for telemetry, tracking, and command operations after their launch on June 1st.

**Eta Aquariids**: The Eta Aquariids meteor shower, associated with Halley's Comet, peaks around early May to late July each year. Named after the constellation Aquarius, it's a reminder of the cosmic events occurring around the time of the Pioneer launch and their ongoing exploration.

These elements together symbolize humanity's efforts in space exploration, communication, and the natural wonders of the cosmos, with a nod to the Pioneer launch date and the celestial spectacle of the Eta Aquariids meteor shower.

Friendly Stranger
Here's more wild speculation, 1969 and 70 are pretty common themes, 70 is one of the brothers' birth year after all. It's also the year Conway's Game of Life was devised. I know Jacquard Causeway has many interpretations, with J.C. having implications of it's own relating to that guy that walked around 2024 years ago, and it's also known to be associated with the Jacquard machine that paved the way for modern computation. It could also be a nod to John Conway. Also "Gemini was voted Pattern of the Year for 2010 on the ConwayLife.com forums."

Anyways, anyone cycling with me tomorrow?

Friendly Stranger
ASYMPTOTE wrote:Also "Gemini was voted Pattern of the Year for 2010 on the ConwayLife.com forums."

apparently marcus' zodiac sign is gemini (may 27 1973) so i do wonder if that's why they called it so

Friendly Stranger
Layers. Gemini means a whole lot more than one thing.

Sherbet Head
HAPPY CYCLIN YALL!

Sherbet Head
steeldancer-x wrote:HAPPY CYCLIN YALL!

Happy cycling to you too, and everyone!

Just seems awfully reckless for a professional scientist to take an unknown quantity of a new untested chemical without any consideration of dosage or dangers.. I think there is much more to the story but I'm trying my best not to get all conspiracy about it.

In a way it reminds me of the David Grusch whistleblower congressional hearing which seems to me to have been set up deliberately by the control group to enable the further spread of disinformation, Making completely wacky alien theories seem more plausible as to create even more confusion on the subject, for many reasons and one being to scare the pants off our adversaries.

Yes I think the Hoffman incident was a way to get it out there into the world. It worked, But who arranged for this to happen I wonder.. And not regarding the overall final outcome, What was the intended purpose? For good or for evil? Or some other purpose entirely?

Oops. I seem to have went all conspiracy about it :)

Eagle Minded
From what I understand, Albert Hoffman first accidentally exposed himself to a small amount when initially synthesizing lsd from ergot. Bicycle Day itself was a different instance where he intentionally ingested what he thought would be a "small" dose, without knowing LSD's potency at micrograms. He took a multiple of what's considered the recommended higher dose range. Dude was zapped.

About conspiracy, I kid you not, MKULTRA and the CIA were entirely complicit in spreading LSD to the public, and public figures at the same time. They dosed men at brothels without their knowledge and watched their behavior behind one way mirrors. Ken Kesey got LSD from CIA sponsored experiments at mental clinics.

There's multiple sources for this, and on top of this, the CIA funded programs at several Ivy League schools to experiment with LSD and other aspects of MKULTRA. An example of this is the sponsored Harvard programs where they subjected students to psychological abuse, one of those people was Ted Kaczynski (yeah the unabomber guy). Another example is Timothy Leary's convenient acquiring of LSD and Psilocybin mushrooms. So it's not really conspiratorial to begin with.

For people who doubt that, check out the book Heads: A Biography of Psychedelic America. It's an incredible read.

I've always thought Happy Cycling was BoC intentionally emulating Hoffman's cycling experience, where as the song goes on relatively repetitively for a while and then suddenly shifts into this sprawling sequence in the end which is both beautiful and scary.

Here Here for more psychedelic stuff from the Brothers!

Sherbet Head
I remember the theory that the track Olson was referring to Frank Olson who was speculated to have been a victim of MKultra.

I suggest reading 'The rose of Paracelsus' by Leonard Pickard, It is an 800 page book he wrote in pencil whilst incarcerated in a maximum security prison while he was serving two life sentences. In the book he describes his life as a drug policy analyst at Harvard University whilst simultaneously he was also responsible for producing 90% of the world's LSD over a period of 30 years or so. He produced "Global quantities" potentially billions of doses. He tells us of the "Six", An international conspiracy group of LSD chemists, Counter intelligence experts and infiltrators of many organisations including GCHQ to enable the international supply.

I love this quote from Leonard from an interview with Ethan Nadelmann

"I can't say that I'm part of a secret society or that anyone else was. But I think if one were part of a secret society, and in those days one sort of had to be to avoid being persecuted, that it would be most honorable to maintain that secrecy even when there was no longer any need for it"

Remarkably, He was eventually released from prison after 20 years

Check out Leonard Pickard on Making LSD and the Brotherhood of Underground Chemists from PSYCHOACTIVE on Amazon Music.

https://music.amazon.co.uk/podcasts/47de6905-ebe3-4ee0-86fe-956db946d2a4/episodes/88a38f17-2591-438c-a8a9-c9931baa7b43/psychoactive-leonard-pickard-on-making-lsd-and-the-brotherhood-of-underground-chemists?ref=dm_sh_dWnavG0Lok6XdSPNRSfJDvZ0i

Eagle Minded
I'll have to check this out! Leonard Pickard is mentioned in the book I mentioned as well

Eagle Minded
luminousdusk wrote:I apologise for the stream of schizophrenia, This is my last post on this, but here's a round up:

GPT - **June 1st**: The launch date of the Pioneer probes, marking the beginning of their missions to explore space and transmit data back to Earth.

- **0106**: Represents the reverse of "6010" in the UK date format, reflecting the launch date of the Pioneer probes (June 1st).

- **1420.405751177 MHz**: The frequency of the hydrogen hyperfine transition, included on the Pioneer plaques as a universal reference, transmitted from Earth on June 1st as part of the probes' mission.

- **162.255 MHz**: A common frequency used for communication with satellites and spacecraft, including the Pioneer probes, for telemetry, tracking, and command operations after their launch on June 1st.

**Eta Aquariids**: The Eta Aquariids meteor shower, associated with Halley's Comet, peaks around early May to late July each year. Named after the constellation Aquarius, it's a reminder of the cosmic events occurring around the time of the Pioneer launch and their ongoing exploration.

These elements together symbolize humanity's efforts in space exploration, communication, and the natural wonders of the cosmos, with a nod to the Pioneer launch date and the celestial spectacle of the Eta Aquariids meteor shower.

Incredible Post , but I think GPT got that wrong
The pioneer 10 was launched on March 2/3.

All and all still incredible

Sherbet Head
NTFMTS wrote:I'll have to check this out! Leonard Pickard is mentioned in the book I mentioned as well

I will definitely read "Heads: A Biography of Psychedelic America"

Also, The book "Lysergic" by Krystle Cole is her side of the story as she was involved in Leonards story

She has her own YouTube channel called Neurosoup. She used to do videos all about psychedelics, But she is trying to shake off her old life and she just does art videos now but I think her psychedelic videos are on her patreon. There is a Hamiltons Pharmacopeia video called "Getting high on Krystle", It will give you a brief insight into her side of it

Here is her youtube
phpBB [media]

And her interview
phpBB [media]

The book " Operation White Rabbit" is also about Leonards adventures but from a journalistic approach. The operation that snared Leonard was "Operation White Rabbit".

I will link you to a couple of articles. They will give you a good idea of the story:

https://www.rollingstone.com/feature/acid-lsd-king-william-leonard-pickard-prison-pete-wilkinson-184390/
https://thislandpress.com/2013/07/28/subterranean-psychonaut/

Here are some photos from the book "Operation White Rabbit"

Krystal:Image

Here is the legend himself Image

Here is Leonard while incarcerated with Dennis McDougal, the author of "Operation White Rabbit" - Note Leonards hands, He is making a symbol of the hexagon benzene ring ;) Image
Last edited by luminousdusk on Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada