GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Dayvan Cowboy
Orbited insanitarium wrote:I didn't actually think that sequoia old tape was BoC.
Just something surprising and different for yesterday's palindrome date that wasn't pure speculation.

Bit 'o fun! :D

Wasn't referring to you! Or even anyone in particular really. Just a couple of comments that follow the general trend of "it's anonymous so it's a BOC side project" (Cult 48 immediately comes to mind, an obvious copycat cashing in on people's desire to hear new BOC).

I get people are desperate for new material but... you'd think dedicated fans would be a little more savvy about it. That's all.

Dayvan Cowboy
That said, I will admit to having my tinfoil hat suspicions that a couple of "fan made" videos on YouTube might not be fan made. But I'm convinced every fan in this community has their pet crazy theory.

Eagle Minded
SamuraiDrifter wrote:That said, I will admit to having my tinfoil hat suspicions that a couple of "fan made" videos on YouTube might not be fan made. But I'm convinced every fan in this community has their pet crazy theory.

I'm still adamant that the unknown track that plays near the end of SxT is BoC, but I know how decisive this one is...

Also, we should start selling officially licenced Twoism branded tinfoil hats!

Dayvan Cowboy
SamuraiDrifter wrote:I'm seconding that this is Zephyr Method.

Speaking of Zephyr Method, why is his twoism account inactive and the profile details changed?

Eagle Minded
Orbited insanitarium wrote:
SamuraiDrifter wrote:I'm seconding that this is Zephyr Method.

Speaking of Zephyr Method, why is his twoism account inactive and the profile details changed?

i assume he made a new twoism account to start anew
yes, i would love to be free!

Eagle Minded
If MGD logs on in the next 24 hours, it means there is a release imminent.

Eagle Minded
hexagonFox wrote:If MGD logs on in the next 24 hours, it means there is a release imminent.

Why?

Eagle Minded
Davism wrote:
hexagonFox wrote:If MGD logs on in the next 24 hours, it means there is a release imminent.

Why?

Based on no facts or info whats so ever, merely hoping for some indirect affirmation. And messin about.

Also me (empath) hope everyone around the world is doing well. And staying positive.
Some albums and tracks really resonating different today.
Ok cringe moment over

Eagle Minded
amen.

Posts Quantity
Biznasty wrote:Speaking of which, I made something that might interest you guys.

A timeline of all the past few years activity from BoC.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me out and tell me if I missed anything or got any dates wrong etc. :)

I might eventually go back as far as I can and add things like account creation etc. but for now it's 2016 - now (assuming I'm not forgetting anything). I'm also not adding any speculation, just pure facts like "on this date, this account posted this".

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

It's interesting to see everything that's happened all laid out in one place. Puts all the events into perspective. It doesn't make any of this make any more sense to me though, lol. Maybe someone else can see a pattern.

2021-09-14
The Marcus Eoin Twitter account’s profile picture changed to a pure white image

The Marcus Eoin Twitter account’s banner picture changed to a pure white image

The Marcus Eoin Twitter account’s profile name changed to “___________” (The same number of characters as “Marcus Eoin”)

I think it actually happened on 12th of may 2021, i just searched for Marcus eoin Twitter here and there appeared posts about the changes on that date.

Dayvan Cowboy
hexagonFox wrote:Based on no facts or info whats so ever, merely hoping for some indirect affirmation. And messin about.

*Mukinabaht

Also me (empath) hope everyone around the world is doing well. And staying positive.
Some albums and tracks really resonating different today.
Ok cringe moment over

Same to you friend. Tomorrow's Harvest is more relevant than ever 9 years later.

Eagle Minded
Looks like we are listening to Tomorrows Harvest to start the day boys. I have a new coworker I’ve been priming for the “BoC” speech as well, pretty stoked for that.

Eagle Minded
Magic Orange wrote:
Biznasty wrote:Speaking of which, I made something that might interest you guys.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me out and tell me if I missed anything or got any dates wrong etc. :)

I might eventually go back as far as I can and add things like account creation etc. but for now it's 2016 - now (assuming I'm not forgetting anything). I'm also not adding any speculation, just pure facts like "on this date, this account posted this".

It's interesting to see everything that's happened all laid out in one place. Puts all the events into perspective. It doesn't make any of this make any more sense to me though, lol. Maybe someone else can see a pattern.

2021-09-14

The Marcus Eoin Twitter account’s profile name changed to “___________” (The same number of characters as “Marcus Eoin”)

I think it actually happened on 12th of may 2021, i just searched for Marcus eoin Twitter here and there appeared posts about the changes on that date.

You're right, thanks. It's been fixed.
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Eagle Minded
Out on some borderline
Some mark of in between
I lay down golden, in time
And woke up vanishing

Golden in time
Cities under the sand
Power, ideals and beauty
Fading in everyone's hands

Dayvan Cowboy
If we can thank our robot buddies in Daft Punk for anything, it's officially using a palindrome date. Now it would be too cheesy for BOC to use in the future. Though by now its probably obvious.

As to all my friends across the pond I hope you are well. We love you all :)
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Dayvan Cowboy
Echelon wrote:If we can thank our robot buddies in Daft Punk for anything, it's officially using a palindrome date. Now it would be too cheesy for BOC to use in the future. Though by now its probably obvious.

As to all my friends across the pond I hope you are well. We love you all :)

Truer words have not been spoken.
Hope all is well with you and with everyone else who posts on here. :]

Eagle Minded
The only reason MDG would log in is to check his DMs, to post, or to mess with us. It’s unlikely he’d just toy with everyone, and he’s not posting.

So which one of you is DMing him?

Posts Quantity
Biznasty wrote:
Magic Orange wrote:

2021-09-14

You're right, thanks. It's been fixed.

One more date to check: about the comments activated on the video "Uuh", it was in October, since in the sticky news topic there is a post from November where the person said he had noticed 2 weeks ago. Also, the oldest comments are 4 months old, so it makes more sense to be in October.

Posts Quantity
Frindia wrote:Sheol Boundary "Uuh" comment section turned ON
October 15, 2021

Eagle Minded
oakmoss&amber wrote:
Frindia wrote:Sheol Boundary "Uuh" comment section turned ON
October 15, 2021

Corrected. Thanks!
Heard from the Horizon Radar

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada