Something strange just happened on the BoC Facebook page.

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Hmmm. Not sure how the double-post happened back there? Editted and it all went Pete Tong. No delete function either. :?:

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
Mexicola wrote:Hmmm. Not sure how the double-post happened back there? Editted and it all went Pete Tong. No delete function either. :?:

Snufkin wrote:Chillout, dickwad.

edit:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

KIDDING <333333333333333

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:yup I made the wonka connection in the other thread, definitely reminiscent! :lol:

no you didn't, i did, on the very first page of this thread hours before you stole my idea!

Happy Cycler
thepastinsidepressant wrote:
fujee wrote:yup I made the wonka connection in the other thread, definitely reminiscent! :lol:

no you didn't, i did, on the very first page of this thread hours before you stole my idea!

Congrats man :)
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…

Dayvan Cowboy
pitchfork "claims" that they have confirmed with warp that this is genuine.

Sherbet Head
sevenELIXIR wrote:pitchfork "claims" that they have confirmed with warp that this is genuine.

Sherbet Head
fujee wrote:

yes, so i win the ticket, now i want the other 5, now!

Eagle Minded
bearhead wrote:
sevenELIXIR wrote:pitchfork "claims" that they have confirmed with warp that this is genuine.

Friendly Stranger
On the cipher side of things; perhaps the musical sequence also plays a role.

It is a loop of 6 note lengths composed of 5 notes [ G#, C#, D#, A#, C ] where C is extended to the equivalent of two note lengths relative to the other 4 notes.

Perhaps it means nothing but never the less 6 note lengths is coincidentally interesting to me.

*Shrug*

Dayvan Cowboy
Woahs, I step away from the internet for a day or so and THIS happens. :wink:
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Eagle Minded
fujee wrote:

yes, so i win the ticket, now i want the other 5, now!

Haha! Very good :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4

Telepath
harpoon dodger wrote:Woahs, I step away from the internet for a day or so and THIS happens. :wink:
join the club. i still dont really know whats going on. Good luck reading all these posts can someone make an actively updated neat thread with news? im talking documentairies, photos, birthcertifivates i want this case turned inside out.

Eagle Minded
harpoon dodger wrote:Woahs, I step away from the internet for a day or so and THIS happens. :wink:

better be careful, you may get banned from the net until we get the album, lol

this was a pleasant surprise to see this morning. my heart always skips a beat when i see bocpages updates on facebook but it damn near stopped when i saw two of them today and tried catching up with everything.

at this point i'm sold - hook, line and sinker. i won't feel embarrassed if it ends up being fake - it has been so much fun trying to keep up on all the news! i can't wait to see what happens with the other albums!

anyone in calgary check the record stores there?
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Sherbet Head
Hexahedral wrote:On the cipher side of things; perhaps the musical sequence also plays a role.

It is a loop of 6 note lengths composed of 5 notes [ G#, C#, D#, A#, C ] where C is extended to the equivalent of two note lengths relative to the other 4 notes.

Perhaps it means nothing but never the less 6 note lengths is coincidentally interesting to me.

*Shrug*

interesting, i've been looking up the 5 notes on Close Encounters of the Third Kind which i think are closer to me than EYDIAB but slowed down, but that big mountain in it where the space ship lands is called Devils Tower, oooooo

Sherbet Head
Hexahedral wrote:On the cipher side of things; perhaps the musical sequence also plays a role.

*Shrug*

what a terrifying gif. you have

Sherbet Head
seanandcandy wrote:
Mexicola wrote:London? Edinburgh? Berlin? Tokyo? Sydney?

i'll give the bigger places in Australia a call later today i think
highly unlikely, but why not

They might not cop to having it over the phone; at least not perhaps until after it's sold.

Nova Scotia Robot
Cupz wrote:
join the club. i still dont really know whats going on. Good luck reading all these posts can someone make an actively updated neat thread with news? im talking documentairies, photos, birthcertifivates i want this case turned inside out.

OK, so I just read the whole thread, more or less. This is so cool! What a cool way to get things flowing for a new BoC release! And yeah, a summary would be cool, but I'm certainly not the man for the job.

I'm sure I'll be on here for the next while to watch and see what unfolds. Exciting times for BoC fans.

Sherbet Head
747Music wrote:
Cupz wrote:

OK, so I just read the whole thread, more or less. This is so cool! What a cool way to get things flowing for a new BoC release! And yeah, a summary would be cool, but I'm certainly not the man for the job.

I'm sure I'll be on here for the next while to watch and see what unfolds. Exciting times for BoC fans.

Hello 747! Long time! :D :D

Nova Scotia Robot
krs wrote:
747Music wrote:
Cupz wrote:

Hello 747! Long time! :D :D

Hey! It's good to be back. Maybe I'll be a regular again now that things are picking up. 8) :wink: 8)

Boqurant
Cupz wrote:

http://2020k.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/b ... cords-day/

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada