Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:12 pm

This had occurred to me too - harvest/ vintage... but perhaps more a reworking of stuff from their archive? As perhaps was the case with "Seven Forty Seven"?

(A similar model to Wire's recent and rather excellent "change becomes us")

Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:45 am

i was also thinking could harvest could be related to release day?
The next HARVEST moon is sept 19. Want someone speculating a release date in sept?

Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:54 am

I dunno if the album's gonna be called Cosecha or not, but the more I sit with it, the more I think it's a great name for a BoC album.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:23 am

As someone on Reddit mentioned, the title could also be cosech(a), where cosech is the hyperbolic version of the cosec function, and a is the argument. Also, cosecha without the vowels is csch, which is the title of one of the video hints I believe (or did everyone already know that?).

Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 am

MrMessiah wrote:I dunno if the album's gonna be called Cosecha or not, but the more I sit with it, the more I think it's a great name for a BoC album.

I agree, Music Has the Right to Children, Geogaddi, The Campfire Headphase, Cosecha. Fits well :)

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074380/

movie called 'deadly harvest' from 1977

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:22 am

Keeoaddi wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074380/

fits perfectly with the brothers aesthetic
:roll:

Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:27 am

seanandcandy wrote:
Keeoaddi wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074380/

fits perfectly with the brothers aesthetic
:roll:

hey this is a new album man, who knows

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:38 pm

fujee wrote:
MrMessiah wrote:I dunno if the album's gonna be called Cosecha or not, but the more I sit with it, the more I think it's a great name for a BoC album.

I agree, Music Has the Right to Children, Geogaddi, The Campfire Headphase, Cosecha. Fits well :)

Well it fits a lot better than f*cking "Quetzalcoatl"- I'm still reeling from that nonsense...

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Wow After getting fooled by fact mag i was dissapointed to come here. Now i fuckin miss the unfolding of so many events.. Can anyone tell me what the main theory behind the numbers is?

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:18 pm

WhiteSmoke wrote:Wow After getting fooled by fact mag i was dissapointed to come here. Now i fuckin miss the unfolding of so many events.. Can anyone tell me what the main theory behind the numbers is?

>>> http://bocpages.org/wiki/Record_Store_Day_incident

Re: Cosecha

Sat May 11, 2013 4:39 am

COSECHA (HARVEST): MEANS THE COLLECT OF THE FRUITS,FLOWERS,PLANTS, AFTER PLANTING SEEDS, I AM LATIN AND A TRACK CALLED TRANSMISIONES FEROX is in tomorrow's harvest
'TRANSMICIONES' MEANS Transmissions IN ENGLISH

GH wrote:Harvest. Am I right in assuming the pronunciation is Co-see-sha?

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the title. Good work to all the clue solvers on here.

Next we'll find out the release date.

Then we'll see the cover art.

Then we'll hear the music.

Yay!

Re: Cosecha

Sat May 11, 2013 7:10 am

chinook wrote:COSECHA (HARVEST): MEANS THE COLLECT OF THE FRUITS,FLOWERS,PLANTS, AFTER PLANTING SEEDS, I AM LATIN AND A TRACK CALLED TRANSMISIONES FEROX is in tomorrow's harvest
'TRANSMICIONES' MEANS Transmissions IN ENGLISH

GH wrote:Harvest. Am I right in assuming the pronunciation is Co-see-sha?

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the title. Good work to all the clue solvers on here.

Next we'll find out the release date.

Then we'll see the cover art.

Then we'll hear the music.

Yay!

first of all whoa would have figured that name would have been taken already and secondly yeah its all good we got that info

Sat May 11, 2013 11:49 am

Has anybody looked "Transmisiones Ferox" up? It sounds a lot like a "Kaini Industries" type thing.

(also, cosecha means vintage but not in the "oh, that's so vintage" sense, but rather when you are talking about wine, champagne, etc.)
Post a reply