May 22nd 24:00 @ 1-23-10 Jinnan Shibuya-ku Tokyo

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
WeHadNormality wrote:
MindElevation wrote:
The Spaniard wrote:If Zane is broadcasting the song, it is definitively not the Japanese Bonus Track.

Am I the only one that finds it really obvious that there is no Japanese bonus track for this release?

I don't know about the release having no bonus track, too early to say maybe. But I'd be really surprised if the one they showed yesterday was a bonus track. I'd be even more surprised if the one Zane is playing tonight is a different one to that too.

I mean, a Japanese bonus track has not been mentioned anywhere whatsoever, on any Japanese websites. They've even released the image of the back of the Japanese album and there is no bonus track in the tracklist. I don't understand why people still think there's gonna be one. Who knows though, it's BoC we're talkin about :roll: .

Eagle Minded
TH new song today?
I think itll be the japanese trailer song. A little piece of the song.
Well thats my thought anyway...
Toss the sun down the backwards spiral

Eagle Minded
I hope it's the Japanese track. I don't want to spoil anymore of this album.

Happy Cycler
MindElevation wrote:
Macfuk wrote:I see a couple of torrents for TH, anyone downloaded one yet? Don't worry, I've preordered the tshirt and both formats...

Doubt they are legit but I daren't even listen to find out.

http://hasitleaked.com/2013/boards-of-c ... s-harvest/

^ for reference
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Sherbet Head
I know it's an unpopular opinion in this day and age but I don't want it to leak. Release day yearning is the foreplay of a new album. This new video is like getting to second base.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Boqurant
rainier wrote:I know it's an unpopular opinion in this day and age but I don't want it to leak. Release day yearning is the foreplay of a new album. This new video is like getting to second base.

I am with you on this one, and I think a lot of others on here are too.

Sherbet Head
rainier wrote:I know it's an unpopular opinion in this day and age but I don't want it to leak. Release day yearning is the foreplay of a new album. This new video is like getting to second base.

I think that is the popular opinion. I really don't want it to leak.

Happy Cycler
MindElevation wrote:

This. But even if it does I won't be listening to it.
"It's been a long time..."

Boqurant
hexagon son wrote:
MindElevation wrote:

Same. I would feel weird ruining the experience for myself. The only thing that seems comfortable is to listen to it as the band releases it (e.g. videos of Tokyo, Zane Lowe's show, etc.). Then again...this is the first album release of theirs I've been exposed to since becoming a fan. Feels too special to not do right.

Sherbet Head
I don't want it to leak because I want them to get all those greenbacks they have coming to them not because I won't listen to it or because I have something awesome planned. The reality is I do not. I literally have no friends who like the band let alone know who they are. I'll probably just pop it in my computer, load a bowl, and give it a listen. I'll gush about the album and my aforementioned friends will nod and smile politely.

I want it not to leak so everyone will buy it and nobody will have their minds changed from buying it by bullshit reviews by hipsters who don't get it or think they do and blather on about it like they know something.

Did that sound like a rant? Yeah. Sorry about that.

Eagle Minded
zeoevil wrote:I don't want it to leak because I want them to get all those greenbacks they have coming to them not because I won't listen to it or because I have something awesome planned. The reality is I do not. I literally have no friends who like the band let alone know who they are. I'll probably just pop it in my computer, load a bowl, and give it a listen. I'll gush about the album and my aforementioned friends will nod and smile politely.

I want it not to leak so everyone will buy it and nobody will have their minds changed from buying it by bullshit reviews by hipsters who don't get it or think they do and blather on about it like they know something.

Did that sound like a rant? Yeah. Sorry about that.

Wow very nicely put. I feel almost the exact same way.
MUSIC 70 IN THE HOUSE

Sherbet Head
I changed my mind after watching the video in HD. That is full on third base, not second.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Sherbet Head
rainier wrote:I changed my mind after watching the video in HD. That is full on third base, not second.

:lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
hexagon son wrote:
MindElevation wrote:

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada