Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Thu May 23, 2013 3:24 pm

WeHadNormality wrote:
MindElevation wrote:
The Spaniard wrote:If Zane is broadcasting the song, it is definitively not the Japanese Bonus Track.

Am I the only one that finds it really obvious that there is no Japanese bonus track for this release?

I don't know about the release having no bonus track, too early to say maybe. But I'd be really surprised if the one they showed yesterday was a bonus track. I'd be even more surprised if the one Zane is playing tonight is a different one to that too.

I mean, a Japanese bonus track has not been mentioned anywhere whatsoever, on any Japanese websites. They've even released the image of the back of the Japanese album and there is no bonus track in the tracklist. I don't understand why people still think there's gonna be one. Who knows though, it's BoC we're talkin about :roll: .

Thu May 23, 2013 3:49 pm

TH new song today?
I think itll be the japanese trailer song. A little piece of the song.
Well thats my thought anyway...

Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm

I hope it's the Japanese track. I don't want to spoil anymore of this album.

Thu May 23, 2013 4:39 pm

MindElevation wrote:
Macfuk wrote:I see a couple of torrents for TH, anyone downloaded one yet? Don't worry, I've preordered the tshirt and both formats...

Doubt they are legit but I daren't even listen to find out.

http://hasitleaked.com/2013/boards-of-c ... s-harvest/

^ for reference

Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

I know it's an unpopular opinion in this day and age but I don't want it to leak. Release day yearning is the foreplay of a new album. This new video is like getting to second base.

Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 pm

rainier wrote:I know it's an unpopular opinion in this day and age but I don't want it to leak. Release day yearning is the foreplay of a new album. This new video is like getting to second base.

I am with you on this one, and I think a lot of others on here are too.

Thu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm

rainier wrote:I know it's an unpopular opinion in this day and age but I don't want it to leak. Release day yearning is the foreplay of a new album. This new video is like getting to second base.

I think that is the popular opinion. I really don't want it to leak.

Thu May 23, 2013 6:43 pm

MindElevation wrote:

This. But even if it does I won't be listening to it.

Thu May 23, 2013 7:11 pm

hexagon son wrote:
MindElevation wrote:

Same. I would feel weird ruining the experience for myself. The only thing that seems comfortable is to listen to it as the band releases it (e.g. videos of Tokyo, Zane Lowe's show, etc.). Then again...this is the first album release of theirs I've been exposed to since becoming a fan. Feels too special to not do right.

Thu May 23, 2013 11:29 pm

I don't want it to leak because I want them to get all those greenbacks they have coming to them not because I won't listen to it or because I have something awesome planned. The reality is I do not. I literally have no friends who like the band let alone know who they are. I'll probably just pop it in my computer, load a bowl, and give it a listen. I'll gush about the album and my aforementioned friends will nod and smile politely.

I want it not to leak so everyone will buy it and nobody will have their minds changed from buying it by bullshit reviews by hipsters who don't get it or think they do and blather on about it like they know something.

Did that sound like a rant? Yeah. Sorry about that.

Thu May 23, 2013 11:34 pm

zeoevil wrote:I don't want it to leak because I want them to get all those greenbacks they have coming to them not because I won't listen to it or because I have something awesome planned. The reality is I do not. I literally have no friends who like the band let alone know who they are. I'll probably just pop it in my computer, load a bowl, and give it a listen. I'll gush about the album and my aforementioned friends will nod and smile politely.

I want it not to leak so everyone will buy it and nobody will have their minds changed from buying it by bullshit reviews by hipsters who don't get it or think they do and blather on about it like they know something.

Did that sound like a rant? Yeah. Sorry about that.

Wow very nicely put. I feel almost the exact same way.

Thu May 23, 2013 11:50 pm

I changed my mind after watching the video in HD. That is full on third base, not second.

Thu May 23, 2013 11:59 pm

rainier wrote:I changed my mind after watching the video in HD. That is full on third base, not second.

:lol:

Sat May 25, 2013 3:14 am

hexagon son wrote:
MindElevation wrote:

Post a reply