May 27th - 17:00 PDT

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
harpoon dodger wrote:They should fly in on a vintage helicopter..or parachute from orbit, Dayvan Cowboy style :)

there is a helipad near the coke sign

Dayvan Cowboy
WeHadNormality wrote:If you look on google maps there's a helicopter landing pad by the Coke sign and an airfield next door. :wink:

Called ittttt :lol:
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Boqurant
WeHadNormality wrote:
Nottoolate wrote:
wwbjd wrote:
noop wrote:no idea!! not trying to get my hopes up BUT ... at this point, with what we know or what we've seen, i think there are a ton of possibilities....

You are right. There are a ton of possibilities.

This.

Seriously are you guys honestly expecting them to arrive normally? :lol:

If you look on google maps there's a helicopter landing pad by the Coke sign and an airfield next door. :wink:

If you look on google maps you can probably land an helicopter anywhere. Or a Concorde, for that matter. :D

Posts Quantity
It's going to be a long night, especially for you over there having to listen to us Europeans staying up way over bed time... :lol:

Posts Quantity
So the person tweeting about the tour bus and posting on here... has only ever tweeted one message and made one post on here. Hoaxer? Or shadowy agent of Warp Industries dropping clues?

If BOC arrive in a turquoise Concorde, I'll officially lose my shit.

Slow down...

Sherbet Head
harpoon dodger wrote:They should fly in on a vintage helicopter..or parachute from orbit, Dayvan Cowboy style :)

Sure if brothers are going to turn up, they'll arrive bouncing along I-15 on space hoppers. There's yer nostalgia, right there.

observation wrote:So the person tweeting about the tour bus and posting on here... has only ever tweeted one message and made one post on here. Hoaxer? Or shadowy agent of Warp Industries dropping clues?

WATMM infiltrator... :evil:

Slow down...

Friendly Stranger
A balloon would be cool

Posts Quantity
Twoist wrote:

Sure if brothers are going to turn up, they'll arrive bouncing along I-15 on space hoppers. There's yer nostalgia, right there.

I laughed hard. 10/10

New Seed
observation wrote:So the person tweeting about the tour bus and posting on here... has only ever tweeted one message and made one post on here. Hoaxer? Or shadowy agent of Warp Industries dropping clues?

i get that you have absolutely no reason to believe me as i just showed up... i was just another one of the many (very excited!!!) lurkers of this thread. i posted something about the whole event last night and a friend of mine who lives in LA decided to drive out and see what would happen, so im keeping in close touch with him. we're both incredibly excited and im really sad i couldn't make it out (im in phoenix and its roughly 6 hours, plus i have no ride! wow)

but again, you dont have to believe me, and i would certainly understand if you didn't :)

edit: also i guess this might be a good time to say, hello ! and thanks for having me, you guys are awesome and this is a great forum :)
Last edited by noop on Mon May 27, 2013 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
vanlorne wrote:

NO

STOP IT

Sherbet Head
It would be bad-ass if those buses pull up to the site and then disembark in full Clean-suits with Warp logos and Twoism Helmets on and set all of it up! Talk about an entrance!!!

Friendly Stranger
If they don't show up in this, I call shenanigans.

Although this would also be acceptable.

Last edited by madopal on Mon May 27, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherbet Head
Nottoolate wrote:
vanlorne wrote:

NO

STOP IT

imagine. boards of helicopters. flying high above you with the sound coming from within the helicopter while they throw down never before seen copies of acid memories as well as hooper bay, closes vol. 1-300 and many more.

Eagle Minded
Maybe their equipment is set up in the bus and they'll perform in it all Breaking Bad style
Last edited by Nottoolate on Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dayvan Cowboy
Twoist wrote:

Bahahah 8)

I also would be down with the turquoise Concorde. Or spaceship, whatever works

Dayvan Cowboy
chronical wrote:
Nottoolate wrote:
vanlorne wrote:

NO

STOP IT

imagine. boards of helicopters. flying high above you with the sound coming from within the helicopter while they throw down never before seen copies of acid memories as well as hooper bay, closes vol. 1-300 and many more.

An army of helicopters

Posts Quantity
Probably no relevance, but the items on my bleep.com order page has changed order, the free RFTD track is now first, it was in the middle before.

Anyone got a handle on what time this thing kicks off UK time?? I thought it was midnight, but it's been a long day and my brain is addled..

Slow down...

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada