May 27th - 17:00 PDT

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Early release seems a bit unlikely to me. I don't understand why would they have announced it for June 10th if they finally release it 2 weeks earlier. Even though that'd be sooo great to have it on Monday :D

Sherbet Head
exai got released early. It's happened before. It's also kind of interesting that's people who got to hear the album early were told they weren't allowed to talk about it until yesterday. I wonder why they chose that date.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Eagle Minded
That's 5:00 p.m in the U.S Pacific Northwest, and it's two days away. I live in Iowa, but I'll drive out if I have to!
member of pablo col.
https://www.pacol.bandcamp.com

Dayvan Cowboy
Same with Trans Canada Highway..it was supposed to be out 6/6/06 and came out a few days before am I right? :roll:
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Eagle Minded
Also fun fact about that hellinterface Youtube channel... it was made in 2006 and its country is New Zealand, a country where one of the Sandisons lived for a while. So its probably a channel one of them made back in the day that they utilized for the great RSD hunt. The more you know...
member of pablo col.
https://www.pacol.bandcamp.com

Eagle Minded
Yeah, the lack of location is kinda like huh? Unless they intend to write a giant message in the sky for all of the Pacific time zone to see!
You're gonna carry that weight.

Sherbet Head
GH wrote:Both Tommorow's Harvest and the birth of my child are due on the same day, and either, or both could happen early.

Aaaaaarghhhh!

congrats! Name your baby White Cyclosa, it'll be a hit in nursery school.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Boqurant
todieisfun wrote:
Kilroy the Killjoy wrote:
salamander wrote:PDT is an American timezone. Is there another reveal happening somewhere Stateside, maybe?

Possibly in San Francisco, considering that's where the cover art for TH was taken.

ah yes san fran makes more sense than LA

Aww man L.A. would be awesome, I live not too far from there...

Sherbet Head
I imagine those desert locations in all the videos were a lot closer to L.A. though. I'm pretty curious about why they used PDT. Kinda strange.

Sherbet Head
rainier wrote:I imagine those desert locations in all the videos were a lot closer to L.A. though. I'm pretty curious about why they used PDT. Kinda strange.

Everyone..back to Yermo !

Friendly Stranger
Honestly I don't really see why they should release it two weeks before official release.

Eagle Minded
Isn't the listening party in Paris on the same day?
MUSIC 70 IN THE HOUSE

Posts Quantity
Perhaps they are pre-empting a leak, so as they have received enough orders to cover a majority, they've moved it forward?

Possible? who bloody knows with the bro's lol.

Posts Quantity
PlacentaSand wrote:Isn't the listening party in Paris on the same day?

The listening party is the following day, May 28th.

Dayvan Cowboy
Maybe the release of another track/video?
Borné dans sa nature, infini dans ses vœux, l'homme est un dieu tombé qui se souvient des cieux.

Sherbet Head
StarblazerUK wrote:Perhaps they are pre-empting a leak, so as they have received enough orders to cover a majority, they've moved it forward?

Possible? who bloody knows with the bro's lol.

i'd say its selling truck loads atm, fair play to them, they deserve it for doing it their way and
keeping low. they can surely retire now (well we hope not).

Friendly Stranger
May 27th is my birthday so anything boc-related happening then would be awesome. and i live in the PDT timezone, so there's potential for something to be happening here. Another single? awesome. Album leaked? even better. :D

Posts Quantity
rainier wrote:I imagine those desert locations in all the videos were a lot closer to L.A. though. I'm pretty curious about why they used PDT. Kinda strange.

Hey all. Super lurker here, finally chiming in.

When I saw the desert locations, it was as if I was on one of my weekly hikes. I live in an area northeast of Los Angeles, and the terrain is VERY similar. It's obviously hard to pinpoint, given lack of specific landmarks etc. But it has to be in the same area.

Curious to see what Monday brings.

Sherbet Head
Group Hex wrote:Hey all. Super lurker here, finally chiming in.

When I saw the desert locations, it was as if I was on one of my weekly hikes. I live in an area northeast of Los Angeles, and the terrain is VERY similar. It's obviously hard to pinpoint, given lack of specific landmarks etc. But it has to be in the same area.

Curious to see what Monday brings.

Since the original Cosecha signal footage was pinpointed to the disused gas station in Yermo, I've been doing some digging on Gmaps around that area, also Calico, Baker and Zzyzx. A couple of months back before the rumours and clues broke I drove all around those areas just for fun. It's frustrating - the Mojave is full of similar looking places, and the video locations just feel generally..familiar.

Boqurant
Ottomatik wrote:Early release seems a bit unlikely to me. I don't understand why would they have announced it for June 10th if they finally release it 2 weeks earlier. Even though that'd be sooo great to have it on Monday :D

this.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada