May 27th - 17:00 PDT

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
noop wrote:hey guys!! had to make an account to let you know something potentially relevant and important - a friend of mine who is about 50 miles from the site just texted me :

"Just passed VIP tour bus towing a small trailer 50 mi out. Is it them??"

then:

"big black bus with tinted windows and white trailer the size of a small car. it was almost definitely for a touring act, no clue who though of course. going same direction as me in the 15n"

yeah sure :roll:

Friendly Stranger
chorus wrote:
Jinjur wrote:really? fuck.....i seriously didnt see these guys being the "tour bus" type...

:/

Nah, thats Bon Jovi passing by..

Or Bon Jovi heading to play at Dolores Lake. :x

Sherbet Head
Again, 50mi out with 2hrs to go? Surely that bus and what it's towing would already be at venue.

Dayvan Cowboy
noop wrote:hey guys!! had to make an account to let you know something potentially relevant and important - a friend of mine who is about 50 miles from the site just texted me :

then:

"big black bus with tinted windows and white trailer the size of a small car. it was almost definitely for a touring act, no clue who though of course. going same direction as me in the 15n"

No way it can all be set and readied in 2 hours, NO WAY IN HELL unless they've all gone Ableton live and shit, which I know they haven't

Dayvan Cowboy
noop wrote:no idea!! not trying to get my hopes up BUT ... at this point, with what we know or what we've seen, i think there are a ton of possibilities....

You are right. There are a ton of possibilities.

I'd be disappointed if they step out of a tour bus like. Surely they need a VW Camper or something?!?

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy

then:

Surely a tour bus is not their style. I still think it'll be a listening party.

Posts Quantity
I'm thinking its just going to a full or partial listening party for the most devoted fans.

Sherbet Head
BoC pages just posted something about Bon Jovi playing? Is this true?

New Seed
btw, anyone know if tonx is still doing a hangout? his previous one that i thought he closed is full, and he hasn't opened a new one since...

OK so Tonx is clearly linking up with someone. Talking about meeting at 'the highest Tower'???

Slow down...

Eagle Minded
wwbjd wrote:
noop wrote:no idea!! not trying to get my hopes up BUT ... at this point, with what we know or what we've seen, i think there are a ton of possibilities....

This.

Seriously are you guys honestly expecting them to arrive normally? :lol:

Friendly Stranger

then:

Yeah, so this tweet was at approx 3:10 PST:
https://twitter.com/floatlife/status/339141497679147009

So, let's see. ~1 hour to get bus & trailer to park. Unload, 30 min, optimistically. Then 20 minutes to hook everything up....yeah, no.

Eagle Minded
I heard it was Nickelback. :shock:

:INDIFFERENT SPACES:
all albums [IS1-IS13] available here:
http://indifferentspaces.bandcamp.com

Posts Quantity
wwbjd wrote:

Did some googeling earlier about the area and events. As i gathered it's memorial day and there are other things going on in the area.

Dayvan Cowboy
They should fly in on a vintage helicopter..or parachute from orbit, Dayvan Cowboy style :)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time.

Dayvan Cowboy
I'll check back here at 8.
endlessly manifold, self contained revealed, replete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTfU5SOlSf8

http://maketapesounds.bandcamp.com/

Posts Quantity
Elexen wrote:I heard it was Nickelback. :shock:

hahaha fucking GOLD!

New Seed
madopal wrote:

then:

Yeah, so this tweet was at approx 3:10 PST:
https://twitter.com/floatlife/status/339141497679147009

So, let's see. ~1 hour to get bus & trailer to park. Unload, 30 min, optimistically. Then 20 minutes to hook everything up....yeah, no.

yeah that was me... i was going to just tweet it but i decided i should let you guys know directly in case you weren't browsing the tag on twitter (haha what was i thinking, of course you were! :))

Dayvan Cowboy
Nottoolate wrote:
wwbjd wrote:

This.

Seriously are you guys honestly expecting them to arrive normally? :lol:

If you look on google maps there's a helicopter landing pad by the Coke sign and an airfield next door. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada