Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Tue May 28, 2013 1:39 am

The three songs limit was a perfect deal for me...I didn't want to spoil the album, but at the same time I wanted to be part of this experience. Luckily he stopped filming after the third track, relieving us from our dilemma :)
Thanks for the streaming!

Oh, and I think we just doubled max number of users online!
Good night (or good morning)

Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 am

Richardspicture wrote:
The Spaniard wrote:OMG OMG!! I knew I had seen that truck somewhere else before!!

Did you realise that the truck is the one that appeared in the fake posters of Boc that were sold on ebay a year ago or so?

What a suspicious coincidence...... :^ S

pictures or it didn't happen

I am looking for it. They commented on it here about a year ago, I remember reading about it. It was a fake that was up on ebay, and somebody asked if it was legit. Maybe somebody remembers the one I am refering to.
Last edited by The Spaniard on Tue May 28, 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:42 am

I think I see my friend who lives in Cali in the front row. Lucky fellow.
Last edited by cubistking1906 on Tue May 28, 2013 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:45 am

..........and goodnight!

Tue May 28, 2013 1:48 am

Go back over my recording the rep and the start says only audio recording is to be shut off after 3 songs. VIDEO is ok along with pictures....! So get to uploading!

Tue May 28, 2013 1:49 am

honeypower wrote:
egbdf wrote:
honeypower wrote:
Waterbagel wrote:Dammit, will someone fill this poor bastard in!

they had a 'tomarrows harvest' listening party at some abandoned waterpark in southern california i believe. somewhere in the desert out there.

bunch of people went, one guy called 'tonx' live streamed the first 3 or 4 tunes for us, but at BoC's request shut it off eventually

Wait, were the brothers there? What do you mean at BoC's request?

i don't believe the brothers were there....i'm assuming it was just a few people from warp who were running it. but the the people who were in charge asked that the listeners only record the first 3 songs, at the request of the brothers.

total tangent, but as its slowed down here now. where abouts are you from in northern michigan? im originally from traverse city.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:53 am

The Spaniard wrote:
Richardspicture wrote:
The Spaniard wrote:OMG OMG!! I knew I had seen that truck somewhere else before!!

Did you realise that the truck is the one that appeared in the fake posters of Boc that were sold on ebay a year ago or so?

What a suspicious coincidence...... :^ S

pictures or it didn't happen

I am looking for it. They commented on it here a year ago, I remember reading about it. It was a fake that was up on ebay, and somebody asked if it was legit. Maybe somebody remembers the one I am refering to.

Also, if my memory serves me right, it is similar to the ones showed at Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) videoclip.
Last edited by The Spaniard on Tue May 28, 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:54 am

i'm glad it stopped when it did...a bit emotionally intense for me. now i am afraid to listen to the album when it arrives, though it was cool seeing a bunch of us enjoying it.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 am

m.oreilly wrote:i'm glad it stopped when it did...a bit emotionally intense for me. now i am afraid to listen to the album when it arrives, though it was cool seeing a bunch of us enjoying it.

Replay the whole thing:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tonx23

Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 am

Almost 4am... I'd better get some sleep now.

I'll just leave this here: Lake Dolores.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:59 am

The record is great.

Tue May 28, 2013 2:01 am

Fredd-E wrote:Almost 4am... I'd better get some sleep now.

'Dolores' is Spanish, and by the way, the name of my grandma. 'Dolores' means 'pains', not a very commercial/popular name for a 'magic water world', isn't it?

Tue May 28, 2013 2:04 am

TypicalBoCFan.png

Tue May 28, 2013 2:04 am

It was a family business named after the co-owner and wife.

Tue May 28, 2013 2:06 am

The Spaniard wrote:
Fredd-E wrote:Almost 4am... I'd better get some sleep now.

'Dolores' is Spanish, and by the way, the name of my grandma. 'Dolores' means 'pains', not a very commercial/popular name for a 'magic water world', isn't it?

ha well these places are usually pretty dangerous so perhaps it's fitting. Action Park in new Jersey was a real death trap.

We'll probably be hearing from the folks who heard the who heard it all pretty soon. It must have been a great experience, wish I could have made it, but I'm beast coast these days.

Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 am

Techboy wrote:It was a family business named after the co-owner and wife.

I guess that 'Pain' was the best name they could come up after twenty years of marriage.

Tue May 28, 2013 2:09 am

lol! they went for lake disappointment at first but couldnt get a bank loan.

Tue May 28, 2013 2:14 am

The Spaniard wrote:
Techboy wrote:It was a family business named after the co-owner and wife.

I guess that 'Pain' was the best name they could come up after twenty years of marriage.

Haha!

Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 am

Rodheh wrote:Image

TypicalBoCFan.png

He is a disturbing mixture between Lara Croft and Indiana Jones right after signing a multi million contract.

Seems as if the dude had finally found the Lost Ark.

Tue May 28, 2013 2:19 am

I hope they do something similar in the UK. I hope it's miles away in the north of Scotland somewhere too, so i can have an epic road trip at the same time.
Post a reply