Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Mon May 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Have you seen any sound or video projection equipment Tonx?

This might be a live performance... which would be amazing. It's likely another video premiere though.
Last edited by cubistking1906 on Mon May 27, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If there are really no toilets I seriously hope everyone decided to skip the original del taco beforehand.

Aesthetics wrote:I'm really wondering how many fans will make it there tonight?... and how envious we(who can't make it) all are :(

I'm super envious too, but I'm trying to transform it into excitement for folks who do get to go.
Last edited by rainier on Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aesthetics wrote:I'm really wondering how many fans will make it there tonight?... and how envious we(who can't make it) all are :(

my guess is a hundred if not a couple hundred.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

I wish I was american so much right now :)
Thanks to all of you who are or will be there, keeping us updated with tweets and pictures!
Last edited by Ottomatik on Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm attempting a public hangout on google+. Find me!

Mon May 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Is the Lincolnshire Poacher the only person who went to Redmoon in Scotland 06 with DJ Todos that is actually going to be there in Cali?

..watching from afar..

Mon May 27, 2013 9:12 pm

Can someone point me in the right direction for info about this Paris listening party?

Mon May 27, 2013 9:14 pm

tiny sparrow wrote:Can someone point me in the right direction for info about this Paris listening party?

That's just a private listening party. Only a few people are invited, the invite wasn't supposed to be shared on the Internet.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 pm

If this is a live gig or listening party, I'd be amazed if there wasn't another one in the UK in the next week or so.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Ottomatik wrote:
tiny sparrow wrote:Can someone point me in the right direction for info about this Paris listening party?

That's just a private listening party. Only a few people are invited, the invite wasn't supposed to be shared on the Internet.

I'd still like to see this invite.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:16 pm

tonx wrote:I'm attempting a public hangout on google+. Find me!

Cheers for the updates Tonx. Any sign of anything like a stage setup, soundsystem, trucks, anything at all?

Mon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm

WeHadNormality wrote:
thepastinsidepressant wrote:count yourself lucky, theres probably no toilet facilities out there and... theres rattlesnakes. :shock:

I'd fight a 1000 rattlesnakes to be there. Can anyone arrange this please?

Maybe this guy can-

Mon May 27, 2013 9:18 pm

I couldn't help but notice that Barstow, CA is mentioned as well at the beginning of Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas. I'm sure boc are well aware of this also.

"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold."- Hunter S. Thompson

Where's the love for Canada? I want something to happen here :(

tiny sparrow wrote:
Ottomatik wrote:

Here's a screengrab. Not sure how it was originally distributed though:

Twoist wrote:
Helicoid wrote:i'm seriously considering pawning my Jupiter-6 to get a plane ride there. Would only be worth it if it was a live show. If its just a listening party I can wait for my vinyl. Not sure I want to risk it.

Mate, that's a freakin' Jupe 6. The event could be a live gig I suppose, but..that's a beast of a synth and once it's gone, it's gone. Really tough call..

Helicoid, he's right. But if you don't want the synth anymore I will buy you a plane ticket in exchange for the Jupiter. :)

tiny sparrow wrote:
Ottomatik wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/b6vpnyQ.jpg

Mon May 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Holy fuck, truck from SIR arrived at waterpark

That means soundsystem

Mon May 27, 2013 9:20 pm

chorus wrote:Holy fuck, truck from SIR arrived at waterpark

That means soundsystem

SIR?

Mon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm

todieisfun wrote:
chorus wrote:Holy fuck, truck from SIR arrived at waterpark