Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Mon May 27, 2013 10:08 pm

oh well sorry if there isnt.. ive been lurking this thread for a while and i keep hearing something about a stage.

hard to tell whats really going on over there.
Last edited by PlacentaSand on Mon May 27, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 27, 2013 10:09 pm

chorus wrote:
mrwza wrote:
Magrathea wrote:boc just tweeted the Look Sad Reel again

for a second i thought we were givin a new vid without any hassle :)

Difference between THIS tweet and the others they have tweeted? -This was thweeted from an Iphone, not web... Just sayin

:shock:

Mon May 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Anyone have the exact address for the waterpark? About to head out.

Mon May 27, 2013 10:12 pm

kidfortoday70 wrote:Anyone have the exact address for the waterpark? About to head out.
Last edited by vanlorne on Mon May 27, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kidfortoday70 wrote:Anyone have the exact address for the waterpark? About to head out.

Lake Dolores Water Park. 72 Hacienda Road, Newberry Springs, CA 92365

Ustillhavefriends wrote:thweeted

It's late in this part of the world 8)

hey guys!! had to make an account to let you know something potentially relevant and important - a friend of mine who is about 50 miles from the site just texted me :

"Just passed VIP tour bus towing a small trailer 50 mi out. Is it them??"

then:

"big black bus with tinted windows and white trailer the size of a small car. it was almost definitely for a touring act, no clue who though of course. going same direction as me in the 15n"

Mon May 27, 2013 10:14 pm

noop wrote:hey guys!! had to make an account to let you know something potentially relevant and important - a friend of mine who is about 50 miles from the site just texted me :

then:

"big black bus with tinted windows and white trailer the size of a small car. it was almost definitely for a touring act, no clue who though of course. going same direction as me in the 15n"

Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm

noop wrote:hey guys!! had to make an account to let you know something potentially relevant and important - a friend of mine who is about 50 miles from the site just texted me :

then:

shit

really? fuck.....i seriously didnt see these guys being the "tour bus" type...

:/

then:

Would they really be taking a huge tour bus?

then:

:shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEtRoZ5FWNc

seriously, i can't stay up till 2am refreshing this thread :(

Jinjur wrote:really? fuck.....i seriously didnt see these guys being the "tour bus" type...

this

this is the main thoroughfare between LA and Vegas. That sort of traffic passes through there regularly

Jinjur wrote:really? fuck.....i seriously didnt see these guys being the "tour bus" type...

Nah, thats Bon Jovi passing by..

Mon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm

orazioblur wrote:

then:

I-15's also the main route between LA and Vegas - I imagine those types of vehicles are always up and down that road.

(that's me trying to stay sensible. trying. trying.)

chorus wrote:Difference between THIS tweet and the others they have tweeted? -This was thweeted from an Iphone, not web... Just sayin

Last edited by thepastinsidepressant on Mon May 27, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chorus wrote:

Nah, thats Bon Jovi passing by..

OMG BON JOVI IS GOING TO PLAY TH LIVE!!!!!!

Mon May 27, 2013 10:17 pm

IT'S HAPPENING

Mon May 27, 2013 10:17 pm

no idea!! not trying to get my hopes up BUT ... at this point, with what we know or what we've seen, i think there are a ton of possibilities....
Post a reply