Clip at Movement Electronic Music Festival

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Happy Cycler
Helios wrote:
Rodheh wrote:
Helios wrote:"video later"

Terrible.

First sign of bullshit.

Not saying this is bullshit...but that's usually what that indicates.

Surely there was someone else there to verify if this were true?

Edit: Just read above. Also, forgot about the Warp tweet.

Yes but they said "something earlier". I am wondering if this is actually NEW BoC or if it's just Reach for The Dead again.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.

Posts Quantity
here's the other tweet i was talking about https://twitter.com/ryanjonik/status/338825479127695360

Happy Cycler
todieisfun wrote:here's the other tweet i was talking about https://twitter.com/ryanjonik/status/338825479127695360

Neither of these guys are providing any information though. Presumably they'd have something to mention other than just the logo.

Eagle Minded
so there was a boc logo and allegedly some clouds and a beat.
MUSIC 70 IN THE HOUSE

Posts Quantity
Rodheh wrote:
todieisfun wrote:here's the other tweet i was talking about https://twitter.com/ryanjonik/status/338825479127695360

Neither of these guys are providing any information though. Presumably they'd have something to mention other than just the logo.

true but on twitter there a bunch of people mentioning it. no video probably because they are still at the event. maybe we'll see something later tonight https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=boards%20of%20canada&src=tyah

Posts Quantity
someone just posted a link to download what just played at movement. Download at your own risk if you don't wish to hear it before the album comes out, if it is real https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyycb02308k2wnf/Boards%20of%20Canada%20at%20Movement%20Detroit%202013.aif

Eagle Minded
looks like someone recorded something from the event and posted it on dropbox.. downloading now.

oh shit... is this boc? whoa. WHAT

WHOA! i just cried.
Last edited by PlacentaSand on Mon May 27, 2013 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
MUSIC 70 IN THE HOUSE

Posts Quantity
PlacentaSand wrote:looks like someone recorded something from the event and posted it on dropbox.. downloading now.

i know right? im shaking and i don't even know if it's real but i love it though

Eagle Minded
oh man

this sounds fucking cool

Dayvan Cowboy

Happy Cycler
todieisfun wrote:someone just posted a link to download what just played at movement. Download at your own risk if you don't wish to hear it before the album comes out, if it is real https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyycb02308k2wnf/Boards%20of%20Canada%20at%20Movement%20Detroit%202013.aif

If that's actually BoC then it sounds like shit, but likely that's just because the quality is atrocious.

Eagle Minded
todieisfun wrote:
PlacentaSand wrote:looks like someone recorded something from the event and posted it on dropbox.. downloading now.

i know right? im shaking and i don't even know if it's real but i love it though

its sounds fucking amazing. too bad the audio is so bad. hopefully this gets to everyone by Tuesday.
MUSIC 70 IN THE HOUSE

Dayvan Cowboy
Sounds like BoC, sounds good.

Sherbet Head
Gutted, my tablet doesn't support that type of file. Oh well, maybe another will be posted.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Happy Cycler
rainier wrote:Gutted, my tablet doesn't support that type of file. Oh well, maybe another will be posted.

You're really not missing a lot. It's a highly distorted except of a track with a beat and melody that's difficult to discern because of the sound quality.

Eagle Minded
rainier wrote:Gutted, my tablet doesn't support that type of file. Oh well, maybe another will be posted.

You're probably better off. Quality is terrible.
MUSIC 70 IN THE HOUSE

Posts Quantity

i can post it up on soundcloud if you like

Happy Cycler
I actually wouldn't recommend anyone listen to it because if it is a BoC track then you'd be having it spoiled in a really horrible way.

Eagle Minded
this might be Cold Earth (according to that one track-by-track review)

Sherbet Head
Did they specify whether there's a new video to go with it too? If there is I'm sure we'll see it soon enough.
All of old. Nothing else ever. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada