11. Split Your Infinities (4:28)

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
We turned mother nature out

Sherbet Head
luminousdusk wrote:We turned mother nature out

We're evolving around the computers. The only thing our brains are taking away is the speed.
It's 'go-go-go-go" in this world currently, but where are we going? Why are we going?

Sherbet Head
steeldancer-x wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:We turned mother nature out

We're evolving around the computers. The only thing our brains are taking away is the speed.
It's 'go-go-go-go" in this world currently, but where are we going? Why are we going?

I think we are in a desperate race to find the answer to the final question:

Can entropy be reversed?

Eagle Minded
I love this track, it's beautiful and it's really neat how it dissolves into this nihilistic abyss. And I especially love that the original melody for the number codes is playing underneath the track and sounds off as everything else fades away

Sherbet Head
Humanity has grown to such large numbers that we equal an amalgamized giant, stomping and stepping on anything that dare to cross our paths. Each individual represents all of mankind to a degree or another.
And with some of these 'New Seeds', that giant has been limping for quite some time now.

Sherbet Head
The "giant" has started to amputate it's limbs and organs in order to survive. Each limb that's been chopped off begins a new amalgamized, "evolved" path. These limbs are your brothers and sisters.

manmade "all you can eat human buffets"

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada