Name 3 Moments on Tomorrow's Harvest that stand out to you.

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
Seriously though, that "one second" synth tone in Cold Earth @1:54

Sherbet Head
Anyone else also hear the alpha and omega snippet in transmisiones ferox?

Eagle Minded
Nah. Care to elaborate, where in the song, what sound and whatnot?

Dayvan Cowboy
Collapse
FEMA camp
Day of the dead

Eagle Minded
arvy wrote:Collapse
FEMA camp
Day of the dead

"The FEMA camps conspiracy theory is a belief, particularly within the American Patriot movement that the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is planning to imprison US citizens in concentration camps, following the imposition of martial law in the United States after a major disaster or crisis."

Funny that you constantly talk about western propaganda yet you are so giddy to hop on to the most "Patriotic American" propaganda fronts in the U.S by miles. How do you reconcile this double talk? Is this not complete cognitaive dissonance? Why do you believe or trust these "patriots" when in your mind they are western propaganda?

Please just stop doing this weird bullshit. These things aren't on the album, and you're *reaching for the dead* lmao

Btw if you respond by saying "liberal" or "western propaganda" you are just reporting yourself.

Friendly Stranger
The FEMA thing was on the album though.. but I don't think it was put in there for some conspiratorial reason. You've been listening to a couple of weirdos for the past couple decades btw. Come out and live in a beautiful place...bye..,bye...bye...bye...bye.

Friendly Stranger
I'm not republican or anything like that either, but i do think we're divided to the point of no return. I just hope my decay leaves a nice impression. Gemini, Collapse, Semena Mertvykh.

Dayvan Cowboy
NTFMTS wrote:
arvy wrote:Collapse
FEMA camp
Day of the dead

"The FEMA camps conspiracy theory is a belief, particularly within the American Patriot movement that the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is planning to imprison US citizens in concentration camps, following the imposition of martial law in the United States after a major disaster or crisis."

Funny that you constantly talk about western propaganda yet you are so giddy to hop on to the most "Patriotic American" propaganda fronts in the U.S by miles. How do you reconcile this double talk? Is this not complete cognitaive dissonance? Why do you believe or trust these "patriots" when in your mind they are western propaganda?

Please just stop doing this weird bullshit. These things aren't on the album, and you're *reaching for the dead* lmao

Btw if you respond by saying "liberal" or "western propaganda" you are just reporting yourself.

Cognitive dissonance, how could you not, in this day and age of information to get in double think is at least better than to be get closed in asylum.

I believe that the west is in the beginning of some sort of transformation. Is it bad or good, or more what will become of all of this, is ultimately for you to decide

Eagle Minded
Probably tranforming for the worse lol. Also my bad Arvy, I misunderstood your mentions above about Fema, Day of the Dead, and whatnot.

Sherbet Head
Yall leave arvy be he is the bomb.com

NTFMTS wrote:Nah. Care to elaborate, where in the song, what sound and whatnot?

My bad I mixed up my Geogaddi tracks (Tomorrow's Harvest has been swallowing my brain whole lately). It was actually Devil is in the Details. 'You can reprogram yourself'..... listen closely in the static (i've been busy as of late so give me time to come back with a proper time-stamp). almost 999.99999% positive i heard Slow this Bird Down as well

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada