Artwork (Tomorrow's Harvest)

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Friendly Stranger
purgruv wrote:Found the original San Fransisco skyline photo used on the cover…

Only found it on wine seller websites. Couldnt find the original photo in the desert so I've been working on removing the city from the original 'Reserva' artwork…

Great find and great job!!
Although not a follower of Nosnam Selrahc, he was a devoted family member.

Eagle Minded
chronical wrote:
purgruv wrote:Nice image overlay of pages 6 and 7 of the booklet resulting from the paper transparency…

http://i.imgur.com/SPp8yPG.jpg

are there more of these? I'd love some high-res scans of the art-card thingies

These are scans of the original CD booklet, overlayed in photoshop to show how the 2 pages held up to the light look, I could defo scan the rest in though…
J'aime faire des craquettes aux chiens!

Sherbet Head
purgruv wrote:
chronical wrote:
purgruv wrote:Nice image overlay of pages 6 and 7 of the booklet resulting from the paper transparency…

http://i.imgur.com/SPp8yPG.jpg

are there more of these? I'd love some high-res scans of the art-card thingies

These are scans of the original CD booklet, overlayed in photoshop to show how the 2 pages held up to the light look, I could defo scan the rest in though…

I'd appreciate it :)

Posts Quantity
pipp
Last edited by MAXIMUS MISCHIEF on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
I'm just messing around, now…

J'aime faire des craquettes aux chiens!

Sherbet Head
purgruv wrote:Found the original San Fransisco skyline photo used on the cover…

Only found it on wine seller websites. Couldnt find the original photo in the desert so I've been working on removing the city from the original 'Reserva' artwork…

i didn't have seen this before.. nice work, man!

Sherbet Head
i love the purplish/violet hue given off on the album cover

Dayvan Cowboy
In dust realisation

Call me crazy but I think boards made a point of including that nasty pollution dust (look at your windows if you live near a main road) on the lens of the camera for a lot of the TH album art. Even in the cover its self the way the air lights up and creates a halo around the sun is as a result of the interaction between light and micro-particle pollution.

Dayvan Cowboy
purgruv wrote:I'm just messing around, now…

that looks cool!

Valotonin wrote:In dust realisation

Call me crazy but I think boards made a point of including that nasty pollution dust (look at your windows if you live near a main road) on the lens of the camera for a lot of the TH album art. Even in the cover its self the way the air lights up and creates a halo around the sun is as a result of the interaction between light and micro-particle pollution.

CHEMTRAILS! :)

Dayvan Cowboy
I know you where joking and this isn't the thread for this kind of discussion but

The government don't need chemtrails to control people. They control their free will though chemicals we are already exposed to and are spoken about like they aren't toxic to the human brain and, for example, completely interrupt the flow of a natural tryptamine chemical responsible for sedation, sleep cycles and feelings of spiritual oneness (fluoride's action on the melatonin gland). The rest is done via profiting from the sickness caused by dirty industry and pollution (a win win situation for those in power) and suggestion through the media. Admins feel free to moderate this post as this is most likely not the place for it but, from my perspective, TH has a lot to do with the fact the world is visibly and aesthetically changing through various man made means.

Dayvan Cowboy
I like the word " the world is changing" it feels that we almost can't do anything about it, just to accept it

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada