Boc "Live set" footage?

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Flory wrote:
Jango9 wrote:Huh, how bizarre. They make no mention of the three listed pre-Twoism albums being "unreleased" like the tracks at the bottom, perhaps they really did make a small escape into the local music scene? Geez, this is driving me nuts lmao

I swear, one of these days we're gonna have some guy with an AM tape that's been sitting in his closet for almost 30 years just show up out of nowhere and be like "hey dudes what's this?" like that one guy who had a copy of All Lights Fucked On The Hairy Amp Drooling

Maybe go to the local town of where boc came from and look and search the thrift shops?

You might find a copy buried under all the new student accommodation.

Eagle Minded
Mexicola wrote:Because they'd be freely available in a record store, after all. Why didn't we think of this before?!? Were they in the BOC section or sneakily hidden in amongst the Ricky Martin CDs? ;-)

No, because it would have been during the 90s when BOC was an unknown local band with a few demo albums.

Uh huh. Hey, why not.

Slow down...

Dayvan Cowboy
I don’t doubt some of them ended up in local second-hand record shops; after all, a lot of people who would’ve ended up with access to the albums probably weren’t particularly interested in them beyond “oh, this is my school friend’s weird band,” and maybe got rid of them during a move or something.

the odds of anyone on Twoism stumbling across one is prettyyyy low though. More than likely a combination of wishful thinking and false memories. Damn false memories.

Posts Quantity
Fly!

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada