Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: Mysterious ATP-07 Remaster

Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:13 pm

bungler666 wrote:I don't care what anyone says, this IS Noatak.

Confirmation bias and pareidolia doesn't mean It's noatak.

Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:55 pm

qukk_ wrote:

Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:07 pm

luminousdusk wrote:
qukk_ wrote:

I hear what I want to hear, dammit!!

Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:47 pm

Hey man it might be Noatak nobody knows for sure. The sample doesnt seem to say that but track time lines up so its still a possibility

Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:56 pm

luminousdusk wrote:Hey man it might be Noatak nobody knows for sure. The sample doesnt seem to say that but track time lines up so its still a possibility

Track times don't mean anything. That old discography page was probably wrong on most of the info for all we know.

Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:39 pm

qukk_ wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:Hey man it might be Noatak nobody knows for sure. The sample doesnt seem to say that but track time lines up so its still a possibility

Track times don't mean anything. That old discography page was probably wrong on most of the info for all we know.

Why do you think its all wrong? Thats just an assumption.

Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:16 pm

luminousdusk wrote:
qukk_ wrote:

The reason why I think that is because other sources talking about the early releases provide a fair amount of contradiction that clashes with the info posted on the old discog page.

Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:38 am

qukk_ wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:
qukk_ wrote:

The reason why I think that is because other sources talking about the early releases provide a fair amount of contradiction that clashes with the info posted on the old discog page.

Yeah ive heard that, Do the track lengths themselves have contradictions? I thought it was more about the sound of the tracks, Some saying electronic others saying not electronic at all

Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:15 pm

luminousdusk wrote:
qukk_ wrote:
luminousdusk wrote:.

Yeah ive heard that, Do the track lengths themselves have contradictions? I thought it was more about the sound of the tracks, Some saying electronic others saying not electronic at all

The sound is one thing, but the track lengths still don't give us enough context to put titles on them. Take most of R35TT for example.

Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:37 pm

Yeah random 35 is just random but Noatak has a track length so dont really see why that wouldnt be accurate since that information was listed on music70.com back in the day? I mean yes there is the theory that none of that stuff exists at all but we can only go by the evidence we have not someones hunch

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:28 pm

That ATP 7 track is too sophisticated to be from the Old Tunes era -- 1998 at earliest

Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:27 am

Glen_Glog wrote:That ATP 7 track is too sophisticated to be from the Old Tunes era -- 1998 at earliest

I agree
Post a reply