I genuinely don't believe the pre-OT albums actually exist.

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
that petina track sounds interesting, let me know if you ever do find it. any other descriptors of how it sounded?
you're in a psycho war, that's what your permit's for

Sherbet Head
cubistking1906 wrote:I am a bit pissed though because that soundcloud account also posted Petina, which I recorded then lost somehow, but then was taken down..... It was legit too. Sounded way too weird and gnarly and very much like A04 from R35TT in way that couldn't possibly be faked. Hmmm, maybe I should ask them to repost.

By any chance was it this known fake Petina that appeared on youtube circa 2016 and turned out to be a slightly tweaked version of an old fake Syd Barrett track? That same Found The Way also appeared on YT around 2015 (uploaded by "Hertz HZ", who got caught in the comments of other known fakes trying to prove their "legitimacy"), the soundcloud uploader could've snagged 'em back when they were new without knowing they were fake.
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada