oor interview

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
turquoise70 wrote:as i said you're totally welcome to your opinion, although my perspective is just that i never really set out to revolutionize art here, to be honest i am a really sophomoric and easily amused kind of guy, so i just wanted to make some music i thought sounded cool and use said music to speak from the heart using some ideas i'd heard and some i'd made up. the idea was really that crude and that dumb. basement stuff. but i don't think it's too close to boc. then again, i'll drink any beer you hand me.

!
Now you're talking. I'M BUYING!

Telepath
dave_from_2001 wrote:
turquoise70 wrote:as i said you're totally welcome to your opinion, although my perspective is just that i never really set out to revolutionize art here, to be honest i am a really sophomoric and easily amused kind of guy, so i just wanted to make some music i thought sounded cool and use said music to speak from the heart using some ideas i'd heard and some i'd made up. the idea was really that crude and that dumb. basement stuff. but i don't think it's too close to boc. then again, i'll drink any beer you hand me.

!
Now you're talking. I'M BUYING!

*buys stock*

Previous

Return to Boards of Canada