Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: Your Boards of Canada Collection

Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:13 am

Just got Peel Session in the mail and a surprise Trans Canada Highway from my girlfriend for my birthday :) Image

Sent from my ASUS_A002A using Tapatalk

Fri May 08, 2020 7:50 pm

All main albums with my bootleg t-shirt, next goal is to get all of the EPs, I'll start with Twoism then IABPOITC

Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:58 pm

https://imgur.com/a/TrC8x8p

Framed my Aquarius Single. Figured if I spent around 150$ for it, it may as well be protected!

Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Ok this won't impress anyone but here's the small collection I'm forming in Argentina:

And of course:

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Just the vinyl, everything bought as new when released during the years. I do have the albums on CD as well; I know where I have the postcards, but couldn't be arsed to dig them up. The two Hi Scores are the first Skam edition and a later repress. There's a t-shirt or two in the cupboard and stickers in the box with a metric crapton of other label/artist stickers, should sort them out some day.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:24 pm

I completely forgot that there's this, too. I think I paid about £10 for a new copy when it came out.

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:04 pm

dcom wrote:Image

Just the vinyl, everything bought as new when released during the years. I do have the albums on CD as well; I know where I have the postcards, but couldn't be arsed to dig them up. The two Hi Scores are the first Skam edition and a later repress. There's a t-shirt or two in the cupboard and stickers in the box with a metric crapton of other label/artist stickers, should sort them out some day.

Jealous you have an Aquarius single without the rotting tape! I love mine but I'm sad to see such wear on it. The vinyl is in great quality though and hearing the full Chinook on my record player was mind blowing.

BTW I just thought I'd ask but would you be interested in selling the Music Has The Right To Children or Beautiful Place Out In The Country postcards? I've been searching high and low for them and I would pay a decent amount to own them. I know this isn't the selling/trading thread but I figured I'd ask just in case :) Nice collection regardless and thanks for sharing it :D

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Radiobuzz wrote:Ok this won't impress anyone but here's the small collection I'm forming in Argentina:

Nice stuff! also it's always nice to see a fellow fan from my country

Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:50 pm

fefor wrote:
Radiobuzz wrote:Ok this won't impress anyone but here's the small collection I'm forming in Argentina:

Nice stuff! also it's always nice to see a fellow fan from my country

Saludos de Mar del Plata :D

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 am

It's so great to see all the records nowadays. I remember when I joined, long before the represses, and it was pretty rare to see Geogaddi or any other album on wax.

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:20 am

ima complete mines... a BoCd collection. CD sounds better. My black Twoism cd cracked from the center. Totally bummed me out so i hang the digi cover on my wall "LOW" took the ethra bus and bought campfire th and twoism hoping i'd get another black

Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:32 am

Very happy to have this official brown t-shirt (from around 2007 I think?), as I don't think they re-printed these too often in this colour. The logo has started to fade a bit, but it's about 13 years old :)

The Warp label on this one is different to the one shown on bocpages: https://bocpages.org/wiki/T-Shirts

Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:38 pm

Now I'm only missing IABPOITC, still unsure if I should wait for my usual store to add the CD to the stock or if I should grab the 12" instead which they already have, I'm also planning to change the case for the OTV2 bootleg since this one has dark plastic and I want a normal one instead haha, but I'm very happy about how they look (Boc Maxima and AFOT are ofc also bootlegs).

Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:35 pm

Mine's weak...
Geogaddi (LP)
WXAXRXP Peel Session Reissue (LP)

Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:44 pm

Finally got IABPOITC CD and with that I have all releases in atleast one format (well except for the Aquarius single that has Chinook and is super expensive and rare)

I just wanted to have all main albums and EPs on CD and my fave album + fave EP on vinyl, next step would be getting the remaining releases on vinyl format and then the japanese version for Geogaddi and TCH but I've got no rush, I feel satisfied for now :mrgreen:

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:07 pm

congrats fefor!!!
how did you make that bootleg shirt? print store?

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:25 pm

Thanks! I got the t-shirt on MercadoLibre from a store that makes music shirt bootlegs.

Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:44 pm

dcom wrote:Image

I completely forgot that there's this, too. I think I paid about £10 for a new copy when it came out.

Muy, muy envious

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:59 am

Very, very nice fan collections here , the mask 200 omg i'm very envious too.
I'll post mine later in the evening

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:42 pm

There are more of course but I think I have everything I want and can reasonably get!
Post a reply