Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:34 pm

This is the thanks you get for highlighting spam accounts! Blame Ae and his fat fingers :-)

Good to have you back.

Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:46 pm

hi

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Hello People, I'm Sarah I'm 30 I'm from Denmark !!

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Welcome one welcome all!

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:50 pm

Mexicola wrote:Welcome one welcome all!

Thank you, Mexicola

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:00 am

That Big Sur in your sig?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:53 am

Mexicola wrote:That Big Sur in your sig?

Close, nice eye. It was place called "The Devil's Slide" on Route 1 which I drove down with a person who's existence at this point is unclear to me, years ago. Now the part of road has since been closed and turned into a walking park, and the memory of that day is equally as walked over

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Hey guys, just joined.
22, from Switzerland and a long time fan :)
Fav Album: MHtRtC
Fav Track: Olson

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:48 am

hello I'm new here, nice to see all of ya :D

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Hey! I'm a music producer from Manchester, UK. I enjoy listening to Boards of Canada and uh, thats all there is to it. Hope I'm not a little late joining.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Never too late! Welcome all.

Greetings

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:56 pm

My name is Eli, or akuma67, and I've been listening to BOC for a few years now. I've recently discovered this forum, it looks pretty cool.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Welcome Eli! I moved your post here ;-)

Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Alright, whatever's suitable

Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Hello! I've been lurking around on here for awhile. BOC is my all-time favorite band. I've especially been spending a lot of time in the New Release Speculation Thread, to stay on the cutting edge of any new information about the next album.

Unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that I will peacefully pass away of natural causes at an advanced age before BoC releases another album.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Ha ha! Welcome SamuraiDrifter. We've needed ronin presence here for a while now.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:08 pm

Hello! I'm sprout. I'm based in the Mid-southern United States. I'm 23 and I've been listening to BoC for about a decade now.

My younger brother and I share a love for their music, we were enchanted by the sounds of MHtRtC when we were both young and grew up on it. We developed a bond over Boards; they are very close to our hearts and have influenced the way we approach music and life in general. Their music is beautiful and timeless and I still listen to them almost constantly. My husband and my friends are probably tired by how much I play Boards hahaha.
My favorite song is either Dawn Chorus or 5.9.78.

I've been aware of Twosim.org for a while but I just now took the initiative to join. I'm happy to be here and look forward to getting to know the community! :)

Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:52 am

Forgot to do this but hello I exist and so dose everything els. Except track 13 on TH which claims nothing is real. I wonder if real and exist mean the same thing

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:20 am

Flory wrote: I wonder if real and exist mean the same thing

I like you already.

Fri May 04, 2018 11:54 pm

Hello, I've been lurking for some time but now I've decided to register to view new posts more easily. I'll be happy to contribute, too. I've been listening to BoC for over a year and they have been a great inspiration for me. Thanks to them (and the Kraina Grzybów series) I got interested in the hauntology movement. Now I'm researching hauntology aesthetic and BoC's music greatly influences my understanding of it.
Post a reply