Switch to full style
Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:25 pm

polarbear wrote:
ADayInTheLife wrote:Hi there!

welcome to the forum.. where are u from?

I'm from Spain.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:03 pm

ADayInTheLife wrote:
polarbear wrote:
ADayInTheLife wrote:Hi there!

welcome to the forum.. where are u from?

I'm from Spain.

amazing country, your name?

Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:33 pm

polarbear wrote:amazing country, your name?

Samuel. And yours?

Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:31 pm

Greetings from Detroit, y'all. I've been lurking unregistered here for years, but decided to come out of the shadows. I'm a longtime fan of Boards of Canada as well as lots of other Warp, SKAM, Rephlex, etc. artists and I dig the nature of the community here. Thanks to the creators and mods for keeping this thing going for so long!

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Chef_Mike wrote:Greetings from Detroit, y'all. I've been lurking unregistered here for years, but decided to come out of the shadows. I'm a longtime fan of Boards of Canada as well as lots of other Warp, SKAM, Rephlex, etc. artists and I dig the nature of the community here. Thanks to the creators and mods for keeping this thing going for so long!
yum a chef :3

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:04 pm

Echo the Sun wrote:
Chef_Mike wrote:Greetings from Detroit, y'all. I've been lurking unregistered here for years, but decided to come out of the shadows. I'm a longtime fan of Boards of Canada as well as lots of other Warp, SKAM, Rephlex, etc. artists and I dig the nature of the community here. Thanks to the creators and mods for keeping this thing going for so long!
apparently im a cannibal

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:09 pm

welcome to the forum.. and cheers for come out of the shadows!!

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:48 pm

Echo the Sun wrote:
Echo the Sun wrote:
apparently im a cannibal

Don't knock it 'till ya try it?
This got dark fairly quickly.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:50 pm

polarbear wrote:

welcome to the forum.. and cheers for come out of the shadows!!

Thx!

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Chef_Mike wrote:Don't knock it 'till ya try it?
This got dark fairly quickly.
>:D *eats your leg*

Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi everyone :)

Long time fan, been lurking this forum for a while and figured that I would finally join.

I am very active on Reddit, but also wanted to join in on the fun here on Twoism. I listen to mainly classical music, but I have always regarded BoC as my number one favourite outside of the classical world.

Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Cześć :)

Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:28 pm

Oh, there was an "introduce yourselves" thread?

Well... Oops?

Anyways.

Hello everyone, I'm Thierry, 43, from Reims in France, although I live in Russia now. I've enjoyed Boards of Canada since I came accross Geogaddi in 2003 ; one of my friends I knew from the army (we still had conscription when I was 18!) invited me at his house and had this on, I really liked the music, borrowed the disc from him for a couple weeks and the rest is (recent) history.
Apart from that, I like spending time in the countryside, travelling, playing the guitar, and I take some guilty pleasure in watching anime.

I'm glad to be a member of the community, thanks for having me over!

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi, Robert here

I lost my previous account so I had to make a new one:)

Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:32 pm

Hi! I'm Aaron. I'm relatively new to Boards of Canada and found this forum while looking up unreleased material.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-850F using Tapatalk

Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:17 am

hello, i'm julie01, i've lurked this forum a few times, and well i guess i'm here now.
the portal of the boards of canada discussion will consume all soon.

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:08 am

Hello there,

I'm from Colorado, nice to meet you :)

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:56 am

Hi Melissa,

I'm from Tennessee, I lived in aurora Illinois and hung out at big boys where waynes world was filmed.
I also Xerox laffs. :P

Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:52 am

Greetings all,

I am 22 M from California. Long time fan of BoC and AFX but I am looking to get into more IDM type stuff. I've listened to a little Autechre and Luke Vibert and so far so good. Recommendations Welcome!

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Tesseract wrote:Greetings all,

I am 22 M from California. Long time fan of BoC and AFX but I am looking to get into more IDM type stuff. I've listened to a little Autechre and Luke Vibert and so far so good. Recommendations Welcome!

Greetings! while at it I'll introduce myself too, I'm 22 from Argentina, been a fan of Aphex Twin for a while now but my BoC obsession is recent.
I'd recommend checking out µ-Ziq, you could start with the Tango n' Vectif album, its my one of my faves.
Post a reply