Old Casettes

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Telepath
Tekmosis wrote:
sevenELIXIR wrote:am I the only one here who doesn't care?? don't get me wrong I like the music on a few old tunes, but damn...

welcome to twoism I guess :lol:

Sherbet Head
novayshun wrote:Even if that version of the tape can be traced as the leak, there are at least three possible suspects.

that's true, I didn't mean to imply that it definitely was princemurat who leaked them (since he showed up trying to sell them after they were already known). but I believe it was stated that BoC knew who the leak was and had acted to prevent any further leaks from that individual

Happy Cycler
Tekmosis wrote:
sevenELIXIR wrote:am I the only one here who doesn't care?? don't get me wrong I like the music on a few old tunes, but damn...

Dude, you can't post the same thing he said when you yourself are in on the conversation talking about it too. Make up your mind, either you don't care or you do.

Boqurant
it would be a breach of my morality to leak anything. so that will not happen.

the girl has a blood-relation to mike and marcus and is a friend I've had since we were young.

a.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Posts Quantity
That's a good thing to not post the song. It would only cause some trouble to the girl.
But you could consider a better quality photo of the casette+package.

Besides, is the old tunes series the only casettes she has?
alone alive again

Sherbet Head
I don't suppose you have any other tapes? In particular, anything out of the previously published pre-Twoism discography (Acid Memories, Hooper Bay, etc)?

Sherbet Head
dealer wrote:it would be a breach of my morality to leak anything. so that will not happen.

the girl has a blood-relation to mike and marcus and is a friend I've had since we were young.

a.

interesting man :) good to see authentic pictures and stuff... good morals too. Wonder what age she'd be now?

Dayvan Cowboy
aww. i respect your decision, dealer. i just want to make my own tapes and print those out as the artwork... but i guessssss i understand :?
FUTURE FOREST DESIGN:
http://www.futureforestdesign.net

MOSS ARCHIVE MUSIC COLLECTIVE:
http://www.mossarchive.net

Sherbet Head
does mr. dealer has closes vol. 1 or access to it?!?!?!!111?!?

Posts Quantity
Tekmosis wrote:does mr. dealer has closes vol. 1 or access to it?!?!?!!111?!?

He will not tell.

But maybe he mentions that she has some more casettes - like Joyrex did when he said there are 4 casettes or so.

Let's wait for the bocset.
alone alive again

Sherbet Head
rdy2bz wrote:
Tekmosis wrote:does mr. dealer has closes vol. 1 or access to it?!?!?!!111?!?

He will not tell.

But maybe he mentions that she has some more casettes - like Joyrex did when he said there are 4 casettes or so.

Let's wait for the bocset.

Let's continue to wait... :roll:

Boqurant
It seems that the circle of people who have these Old Tunes tapes are different to those who have the pre-Twoism stuff. Could it be because these Old Tunes tapes were made much more recently (like circa 2000)? Just thinking out loud here.

And dealer, wouldn't she be a blood relative to both of them seeing as they're brothers?

Happy Cycler
dealer wrote:it would be a breach of my morality to leak anything. so that will not happen.

a.

BULLSHT. Wont Wont Wont! Yeah I really believe you now. You can't even give a scan of the artwork at least? LAME! Something smells fishy and I am pretty sure it's not my fingers.

Dayvan Cowboy
i knew i had seen this before: http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2033. here you are pulling through!

Sherbet Head
dealer,

if you claim that if even posting ONE track or a 30 second mp3 is 'a breach of your morality', then can you at least TELL us what the tracks sound like.

Happy Cycler
is it me or does shit just kind of perpetually repeat itself in different cycles on this forum
another silo full / another dark dawn / bending the air / love is so small

returnal \ you've never left \ you've been here the whole time

Dayvan Cowboy
what have I started!

Dayvan Cowboy
turquoise70 wrote:is it me or does shit just kind of perpetually repeat itself in different cycles on this forum

nope, not just you. i find myself casually moderating here more than posting original material. i think i need a break from all this...

Sherbet Head
I am convinced, the handwriting is dead on.

And there's legit reason not to post large scans, people could use those to make fake tapes for eBay.

Posts Quantity
"C'est fini la comédie"
Last edited by the letter p on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada