Red Moon Party?

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Sherbet Head
Right click attachment, 'Save Target As'

Wow. Its great.
hello.

Posts Quantity
Family_Photo_Album

All the GIFs are garbage I'm afraid - Redpoint isn't on the original sign, it was added in photoshop. The colour sceme goes R O Y G B I V. Don't know if anyone noticed that little touch. Guitars, Eagles, Woods, Hoves all garbage I'm afraid. That was meant to be it but the first response I got was a negative one so I continued.

First message 'Those seventy that'll be there.... blah blah' Crap. Sorry.

Next GIF. More lies.

The next 'clue' was something like 'follow the everything you do's'. Rubbish again.

Martysmonument - No idea who this is but he's a total bullshitter, had absolutely no imagination in his clues. I posted in his thread to try and direct people away from this fools maps and Shithouse Smokers or whatever there called.

Oh by the way I didn't laugh at anyone who believed it. I really wanted you to believe it.

Err okay final clue was the 'pointedly' clue. I thought it was quite poetic. It's rubbish, sorry.

Oh and if anyone had headed to Redpoint I would told them not to go. And I know that no one went.

For those that went to Pentland I hope you had a good time. That was a brave move, travelling that far on the basis of some numbers and letters.

JimCanada is crap. Just fanciful imagination. No tapes ( as you have probably have realized). Tune was created in half an hour. Was trying to capture something along the lines of Old Tunes I guess. Sorry.

Who knows what that bloody code is about.

THIS IS FUCKED UP, SO IT WAS NOTHING!?!? this is offit.

Dayvan Cowboy
kem1kal wrote:UPDATE UPDATE!! SONG FOUND ON THE CASSETTEE!!! FIREWORKS AND VOICE ARE ON THE SONG TOO!!!!

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=9488

GO THERE RIGHT NOW

Okay come on already. This track MUST be a FAKE. It's way too cliche for it to be a valid BoC track.

The formula for making a BoC fake is...

1. one part dreamy synth line
2. one part sample of children's voices
3. two parts "i found it in a burnt out bonfire on redpoint beach" or some other bs story

Which is exactly what that tosser claims it to be. It's a nice track and all, but there ain't no way it's for real.

Eagle Minded
cheers... well it is still a nice track.

and i don't know why we are listening to "family photo album"

that guy hasn't posted anything useful yet.

Site Admin
The sample is sooo fake, why do some BoC fans always bite this easy?
Life is a Frequency

Sherbet Head
Aesthetics wrote:The sample is sooo fake, why do some BoC fans always bite this easy?

People need something to grasp on to, no reason to stop them.

Telepath
I think...BoC are the only one that could send people to schotland with just a page on the internet...nothing else can do that...

Dayvan Cowboy
This is fucking retarted. :roll: They're losing me...fast. What is the fucking deal? My head is spinning between here and watmm. Ok, so we know the tape is fake and there was no party, but what was the fucking redmoon code on the boc page about???
Last edited by Derail on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dayvan Cowboy
Well, all this has reaffirmed my general dislike of watmm. Way too many people on there that take pleasure in simply fucking people about. Sure, we've gotten used to the fakes but deliberately feeding us all a load of BS for weeks is plain shitty.

That said, I'm proud of everyone who made the trip. It wasn't blind devotion, but passion that got those people travelling from all over. That's what great music should inspire people to do.

The day when all I want to do is fuck with people's heads is the day that someone should take me outside and shoot me.
Last edited by IanRedpoint on Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dayvan Cowboy
fuc boc man...if they knew this was getting out of control because of some trolls they should've said something... :evil:

Dayvan Cowboy
nlogax wrote:fuc boc man...if they knew this was getting out of control because of some trolls they should've said something... :evil:

Yeah, we need some official confirmation...anything at all.

Dayvan Cowboy
nlogax wrote:fuc boc man...if they knew this was getting out of control because of some trolls they should've said something... :evil:

Agreed. They really should have put something up on their site. Or maybe it's true that they simply don't read us or watmm, or pay any attention to the internet.

It's like a joke that got out of hand. Christ knows what the code was all about.

Sherbet Head
I doubt we'll ever get any official explanation, just as we have no idea whatever happened (if anything) at Chapel Hill some time back.

Sherbet Head
well they took away the code when things started to get overhand...but I mean someone who knows BOC or even Warp staff is surfing these sites so im sure they must have informed BOC about this situation...but I dunno really...its all a big missunderstanding and bit weird also imo...

it will be sooo interesting to read the next Boards Of Canada interview to see what they think about all this mess...

I hope for a BOC tour this summer tho...

Posts Quantity
Who knows what that bloody code is about.

So pretty much there is no meaning, it was just to look all... mysterious and wtf?

So it all comes down to, they were just advertising the Red Moon event/night/moon what ever the fuck - but no BoC show/album/boc related stuff

am I right?

Dayvan Cowboy
i think it was pretty obivious that nothing was ever set in stone...so i am not all that upset...never got my hopes up...for the sake of those who went i wished something did happen...but it looks like they had a good time...that picture is amazing...

its still early yet...maybe something will pop up sooner or later...

Dayvan Cowboy
Wasn't the guy that made the TCH video for Warp emailing some people back saying to expect something big on the 10th? Am I getting that crossed with something else?

Dayvan Cowboy
Hey all you inhere it's about time you all shut up about the red moon party! Face the truth that it's a fraud, and it was so from the beginning. I'm not alone with that opininon, lot's of members are tired of that same bullshit every day here. :roll:

Dayvan Cowboy
ExitEuXa wrote:Hey all you inhere it's about time you all shut up about the red moon party! Face the truth that it's a fraud, and it was so from the beginning. I'm not alone with that opininon, lot's of members are tired of that same bullshit every day here. :roll:

Amen. :|

Sherbet Head
Derail wrote:
ExitEuXa wrote:Hey all you inhere it's about time you all shut up about the red moon party! Face the truth that it's a fraud, and it was so from the beginning. I'm not alone with that opininon, lot's of members are tired of that same bullshit every day here. :roll:

Amen. :|

Let's put redmoon to rest, once and for all. *pisses on the grave*

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada