GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
It’s a simple connection, but the term “sheol boundary” is a fairly plain alternate phrasing of “hell interface”. I wonder if there are other undiscovered youtube accounts out there following a similar pattern?

Eagle Minded
Yeah, I really don't think there will be an ARG this time. Just an interesting rollout, like the listening parties for geogaddi, the weird release of trans canada highway after campfire, etc. it'll be minimal, but still interesting and fun
you're in a psycho war, that's what your permit's for

Friendly Stranger
Things have really died down here. Don’t lose faith people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boqurant
KoA wrote:Things have really died down here. Don’t lose faith people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord, give me the strength of an ever optimistic boards fan.

Eagle Minded
We could sure do with a new Instagram post today.

Boqurant
funnnnpng wrote:Yeah, I really don't think there will be an ARG this time. Just an interesting rollout, like the listening parties for geogaddi, the weird release of trans canada highway after campfire, etc. it'll be minimal, but still interesting and fun

Fine with me if its not an ARG, tbh its just fun to find easter eggs

Posts Quantity
karpeggi wrote:
funnnnpng wrote:Yeah, I really don't think there will be an ARG this time. Just an interesting rollout, like the listening parties for geogaddi, the weird release of trans canada highway after campfire, etc. it'll be minimal, but still interesting and fun

Fine with me if its not an ARG, tbh its just fun to find easter eggs

I agree but really, no one knows. just because someone says they don't "think" it will be an ARG this time is not a confirmation. keep your eyes peeled!

Dayvan Cowboy
I'm ready for some chill out vibes...

Sherbet Head
Another thing to consider: When 9/11 happened, it marked a significant change in the direction that Geogaddi took and made a significant impact on the brothers. The next album will almost certainly be shaped by the COVID-19 pandemic in a similar manner, I'm 99% sure of it.
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Posts Quantity
Jango9 wrote:Another thing to consider: When 9/11 happened, it marked a significant change in the direction that Geogaddi took and made a significant impact on the brothers. The next album will almost certainly be shaped by the COVID-19 pandemic in a similar manner, I'm 99% sure of it.

That moment when you realize that Tomorrow's Harvest was shaped by the Covid-19 pandemic :idea:

Boqurant
They ARE from the future.
vLG = 627 +- 22 km/s >>> L =276° +- 3: b = 30° +- 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npq_yb-xLmw

Eagle Minded
Yeah imo TH has another layer of gloom to it when considering recent world events, in many different ways. I'm sure the brothers were watching everything unfold / fall apart from the sidelines, mayhaps not surprised. But I shouldn't make assumptions about people I don't even actually know also

Dayvan Cowboy
Need some angry Linkin Park music

Eagle Minded
We've reached the end of the cycle. All significant Pioneer-related dates have now passed.

Maybe it's worth a revisit once we approach the 50th anniversary of Pioneer 10's launch next March, but all in all, I think it's probably best we abandon the date theory.

Eagle Minded
It was a fun couple month run

Posts Quantity
There is one more voyager date but you're not going to like it ;)

The outer edge of the Oort Cloud may be so distant that it take the Voyager probes 30,000 years or more to completely cross it, according to NASA. After that, in about 40,000 years, Voyager 1 could finally approach another star.

Friendly Stranger
Twentington wrote:There is one more voyager date but you're not going to like it ;)

The outer edge of the Oort Cloud may be so distant that it take the Voyager probes 30,000 years or more to completely cross it, according to NASA. After that, in about 40,000 years, Voyager 1 could finally approach another star.

Not long to go now :}

Eagle Minded
What about the solar eclipse that takes place on the 8 year mark of the release of TH on June 10. Probably just coincidence and at this point I’d rather speculate on hints directly started by the band

Dayvan Cowboy
Yeah, I don't care for the numerology & astronomical speculation, because people get too invested in it, and when it inevitably turns out to be wrong they go around saying "BoC are never releasing new music!!"

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada