GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Will it into manifestation

Sherbet Head
NorthernPlastics wrote:
TheStatPow wrote:Also Marcus's twitter has only one like and it dates from a week ago. it's My Bloody Valentine.

My Bloody Valentine's socials all had black profile pictures/banners prior to the reissues announcement on the 31st.

Stoppit. I can't handle this much excitement :oops:
Suck my BUTT

Eagle Minded
Ummm maybe we should start unfollowing and unliking the page until the likes and follows are both at 666 lol
yes, i would love to be free!

Sherbet Head
NorthSaturnian wrote:Ummm maybe we should start unfollowing and unliking the page until the likes and follows are both at 666 lol

Are we THAT desperate? yes we are :P
Suck my BUTT

Posts Quantity
On the new black profile photo. If you click on “view full size” does it take you to an external link?

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=6093BC21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherbet Head
The BoC OnlyFans is blacked out too.

Posts Quantity
TheStatPow wrote:Also Marcus's twitter has only one like and it dates from a week ago. it's My Bloody Valentine.

Could we get a Hell Interface/MBV album collab? would make me splooge all over this forum tbh.

I’ve always been fascinated by the Wouldn’t You Like to be Free snippet for that reason. Sounds like BOC x MBV

Sherbet Head
PerniciousKnid wrote:On the new black profile photo. If you click on “view full size” does it take you to an external link?

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=6093BC21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fbcdn.net is another facebook domain.
Suck my BUTT

Boqurant
can someone clarify something for me? did the Sheoul Boundary page always have the Pioneer banner, or was that updated recently?

New Seed
NorthSaturnian wrote:
Biznasty wrote:Hell Interface FB hit 666 followers

Now it needs to reach 666 likes

I've been a longtime BOC fan. Came here from the bocpages facebook page alerting people to the Hell Interface facebook page updates. I liked the page and got it to 666. Just came across your comment and created an account just to let you know. Haha!
Since then it went to like 698. But I got the screengrab: https://imgur.com/a/wCeFAkY

Eagle Minded
TheStatPow wrote:Image

Was the banner always this for Marcus's unconfirmed twitter account?

X marcus the spot?

Boqurant
Oh well, time for me to sleep.. hope I don't miss anything during the coming hours!

Eagle Minded
debugDolores wrote:can someone clarify something for me? did the Sheoul Boundary page always have the Pioneer banner, or was that updated recently?

As I said a few pages back, I don't remember what the banner was years ago. I have what feels like a vague memory that maybe it was the plaque at least a while back before it became a thing on twoism (I actually wasn't familiar with the image before the BoC stuff so I would not have recognized it as the Pioneer Plaque). But it's not a strong enough memory (and no evidence). Might be a fake memory.

But the scary Whitney Houston image was definitely there back in 2013, as was discussed in the thread at the time. So it seems pretty likely whoever's running the fb page and Sheol are the same, legit or not.
Couple live jazz Boards of Canada covers of mine can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/ntowbinj

Boqurant
demo wrote:

X marcus the spot?

I wonder if the picture is referencing chemtrails, a la Tomorrows Harvest?

Eagle Minded
debugDolores wrote:
demo wrote:

X marcus the spot?

I wonder if the picture is referencing chemtrails, a la Tomorrows Harvest?

Reverse image searching that banner brings up nothing. It looks like a BoC-made image
you're in a psycho war, that's what your permit's for

Eagle Minded
egbdf wrote:
debugDolores wrote:can someone clarify something for me? did the Sheoul Boundary page always have the Pioneer banner, or was that updated recently?

As I said a few pages back, I don't remember what the banner was years ago. I have what feels like a vague memory that maybe it was the plaque at least a while back before it became a thing on twoism (I actually wasn't familiar with the image before the BoC stuff so I would not have recognized it as the Pioneer Plaque). But it's not a strong enough memory (and no evidence). Might be a fake memory.

But the scary Whitney Houston image was definitely there back in 2013, as was discussed in the thread at the time. So it seems pretty likely whoever's running the fb page and Sheol are the same, legit or not.

EDIT: looks like the plaque was there at least on mar 27 of 2021. https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us

"It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Mar 27, 2021 06:24:47 GMT" if you look in the page source.

EDIT EDIT: this was intended as an edit but I must have clicked the quote button instead of edit
Couple live jazz Boards of Canada covers of mine can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/ntowbinj

Sherbet Head
Good idea with the cache!

This was the cached page of Marcus's twitter on the 4th of april. A black banner.

EDIT: checked with some other twitter pages and yes google does cache the banners. so the chemtrail banner was instated between the 4th of april and the 7th
Suck my BUTT

Friendly Stranger
TheStatPow wrote:Good idea with the cache!

This was the cached page of Marcus's twitter on the 4th of april. A black banner.

EDIT: checked with some other twitter pages and yes google does cache the banners. so the chemtrail banner was instated between the 4th of april and the 7th

VEEERY INTERESTING...
o r a n g e

Friendly Stranger
Hey all, long time lurker - first real post :shock:

I've got 2 things:

1) Since we're all just postulating on the information drip, figured I may as well throw my hat in the ring for something odd I noticed while refreshing all the sites all afternoon.

This meme post: https://www.reddit.com/r/boardsofcanada ... re_moving/

What got my attention is that it's a really bad deepfake, just like the "I Feel Good" HI deepfake is not "top quality" either - but that seems to be almost intentional. The content of what is being said in the video alludes to a group of observers recognizing that it's an attempt to make a "full dimensional" video or display of the brothers. I'm thinking the sampled audio may be referencing holograms/androids/clones, it'd be interesting to find the source for context.

This is posted on the same day as the HI facebook deepfake with a brand new account made seemingly to only post that video. This account confirms that it is a deepfake in the comments (twice, oddly enough) today at around the same time the Twitter likes are going out, but then it doesn't interact with any other thread all day today. Given that the name of the account is BoardsOfBadadada, it very well could be a throwaway troll account or some random meme one of you all made (if so - kudos).

I'm grasping at straws, but with the flurry of activity going on, we may as well grasp at everything. Which leads me to point number two...

2) Why don't we ask MDG about what's going on?

I read over a lot of BOCpages and he seems like a generally nice dude in most of the interactions he's had with Twoism and WATMM in the past. He hasn't said anything in a long time, but was last online ~2 weeks ago. He could confirm whether it's hackers or intentional at least.

I'm not sure if I'm committing a massive faux pas by even asking about him, but it couldn't hurt to ask what you all think about it.

Thanks for humoring me, I think we're onto something.
"The only real way to see is to trip so hard that you imagine your place in the real world, then open your eyes and see if your right"

Boqurant
EvilTexan wrote:Hey all, long time lurker - first real post :shock:

I've got 2 things:

1) Since we're all just postulating on the information drip, figured I may as well throw my hat in the ring for something odd I noticed while refreshing all the sites all afternoon.

This meme post: https://www.reddit.com/r/boardsofcanada ... re_moving/

What got my attention is that it's a really bad deepfake, just like the "I Feel Good" HI deepfake is not "top quality" either - but that seems to be almost intentional. The content of what is being said in the video alludes to a group of observers recognizing that it's an attempt to make a "full dimensional" video or display of the brothers. I'm thinking the sampled audio may be referencing holograms/androids/clones, it'd be interesting to find the source for context.

This is posted on the same day as the HI facebook deepfake with a brand new account made seemingly to only post that video. This account confirms that it is a deepfake in the comments (twice, oddly enough) today at around the same time the Twitter likes are going out, but then it doesn't interact with any other thread all day today. Given that the name of the account is BoardsOfBadadada, it very well could be a throwaway troll account or some random meme one of you all made (if so - kudos).

I'm grasping at straws, but with the flurry of activity going on, we may as well grasp at everything. Which leads me to point number two...

2) Why don't we ask MDG about what's going on?

I read over a lot of BOCpages and he seems like a generally nice dude in most of the interactions he's had with Twoism and WATMM in the past. He hasn't said anything in a long time, but was last online ~2 weeks ago. He could confirm whether it's hackers or intentional at least.

I'm not sure if I'm committing a massive faux pas by even asking about him, but it couldn't hurt to ask what you all think about it.

Thanks for humoring me, I think we're onto something.

the audio's from the ending of "Concourse" from BoC Maxima. Nothing strange about that video to me. Regarding MDG, he tends to disprove hoaxes and impersonators from what I know. And he hasn't here, soooo....??

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada