GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Geogandhi wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong though, none of this Minerva, New clear dawn shite went anywhere, it just hung around after TH leaving us wondering about more secrets, of which there may have been, hidden for 7 years haha.

I may be getting my timelines mixed up, but I believe the New Clear Dawn was discovered before TH even came out - I think it was more around the "black box suddenly appearing in their discography" time.

...also, how crazy is this fandom - we went nuts for, what? 5+ years because of a black box - it's no wonder social media "likes" get everyone all riled up, hahaha!
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Dayvan Cowboy
We should be thankful that BOC are only confusing people with a lot more likes lately.

They could seriously mess with the fanbase if they wanted to, much like they did with New Clear Dawn and that Redmoon nonsense.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Boqurant
True about the crazy fandom, but if they werent so clever clever with all the albums, tracks and messages, we wouldnt be so amped to chase the slightest hint of a lead in the expectation of some new esoteric bit of nonsense!

Friendly Stranger
Going down the rabbit hole I just found this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wcV-sDkO84

Eagle Minded
darling_candy wrote:Going down the rabbit hole I just found this...

Interesting...

Channel creation date was August 8th, 2020...
There are a lot of different 'me's, you know. There's the mad me, when I get angry.

Dayvan Cowboy
darling_candy wrote:Going down the rabbit hole I just found this...

You found it or you posted it? This video is only 26min old!

Friendly Stranger
I found it. Had a hunch on Catherine Fell and went to YT and found the newly posted video there.

Friendly Stranger
darling_candy wrote:I found it. Had a hunch on Catherine Fell and went to YT and found the newly posted video there.

What's more, if you decode the letter/number sequence using simple cryptography, it matches the Clyp id code: aydhl1k4ni23iand9dni
Last edited by darling_candy on Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
Found this on Reddit just now

https://www.reddit.com/r/codes/comments/idcejz/urgently_need_help_with_this_code/

I love how intense this group is...

Dayvan Cowboy
I remember vividly when the TH ARG started and no one realized it had started. It wasn't until multiple days of random shit happening that we all realized it was real.

Thing is, I wouldn't think they'd do this sort of approach two albums in a row. But what do I know?

Friendly Stranger
ryetronics wrote:I remember vividly when the TH ARG started and no one realized it had started. It wasn't until multiple days of random shit happening that we all realized it was real.

Thing is, I wouldn't think they'd do this sort of approach two albums in a row. But what do I know?

I'm inclined to agree. But. The whole world is online right now. It makes sense as the best way to reach their audience and connect with their fans. All the likes on Twitter. Then IG. Reddit. Clyp. Now YT. Something -- though I don't know what and hesitate to say it -- is taking shape into this mystery of mysteries...
Last edited by darling_candy on Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle Minded
according to “Day-Electronic” the title of the youtube video “matches the ID of the clyp file using simple alpha-numeric decryption” not quite sure what this means but seems something is happening.
no information at this moment in time

Friendly Stranger
Roswell wrote:according to “Day-Electronic” the title of the youtube video “matches the ID of the clyp file using simple alpha-numeric decryption” not quite sure what this means but seems something is happening.

A=1, B=2, C=3, etc. and vice-versa. Obvs my excitement got the better of me when I realized that the Clyp id and YT video were cross-referencing each other... :wink:

Eagle Minded
anyone recognize the picture that shows up at 0:20 in the video? we were able to find the SXT pic pretty quickly so maybe we can find this one.

Dayvan Cowboy
Roswell wrote:anyone recognize the picture that shows up at 0:20 in the video? we were able to find the SXT pic pretty quickly so maybe we can find this one.

Looks like it's a portion of a larger image. On the right you can make out what appears to be a woman in her 60's based on the hair.

Posts Quantity
I stg if this is real I'm going to shit myself. Also if it's real I was here. If it isn't I was here. But I'm inclined to think this is all real.

1. They start liking tweets around the same time the channel was created. Sparks of activity.
2. The "clap" on Instagram people were shitting themselves about.
3. Now this. I don't know, this just feels real. Not like the others. I really want to find out what's going on.
chronical wrote:Robots doing robot things

Eagle Minded
Zephyr Method wrote:I stg if this is real I'm going to shit myself. Also if it's real I was here. If it isn't I was here. But I'm inclined to think this is all real.

1. They start liking tweets around the same time the channel was created. Sparks of activity.
2. The "clap" on Instagram people were shitting themselves about.
3. Now this. I don't know, this just feels real. Not like the others. I really want to find out what's going on.

not to mention the restocking of the merch...

Sherbet Head
Seaside vibe to the next album?
You could feel the bullshit

Eagle Minded
Reverse image searching the picture on the youtube video comes up with nothing. I think the only thing we have to go off of is the cipher on the clyp file.

Sherbet Head
Unless I'm missing something here, isn't Catherine Fell an anagram of Hell Interface?

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada