Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.
Post a reply

Re: GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:15 am

I too feel like 2024 seems like the move now

Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:44 pm

Prawn Chorus

Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:40 am

luminousdusk wrote:Prawn Chorus

:o :D :lol:

BoC / Twoism insanity is TOP SHELF insanity.

Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:11 am

mechanismj wrote:

What current percentage of kooky are you at without new boc stuff?

I'm a decent 40%

Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:09 pm

qukk_ wrote:
mechanismj wrote:

What current percentage of kooky are you at without new boc stuff?

I'm a decent 40%

An easy Music70% for me.

Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:33 am

I would like to just have a quick say about the 'redneck' label

I know a lot of local farmers and in other states who are highly intelligent and educated people who do not live in big cities on coasts except lakes and look like the combed their hair with a wagon wheel and sometimes wear overalls (!) with dirty soiled knees (what clowns) who are inventive and work hard on their farms -- not simply gardens but there are those too. In the hot sun to grow their fruits to sell at the roadside. Firewood and eggs also for sale, an unmanned high trust lockbox for payment on the roadside. Imagine growing fresh garlic and melons!

There is definitely a rural conspiracy type, that is usually drug addicted to meth usually not farmers

Also a difference can be "conservatively" (time or money you pick) sticking it politically to a local municipality or township government for idiotic zoning or unnecessary projects that offer no local investment or benefit. They might all look the same at a glance.

The above image seems at a glance schizo or something but it really isn't if you know what's going on.

Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:31 pm

a lot of willful ignorance and closed minds nowadays. listen to Societas X and Tomorrow's Harvest again. it may help.

Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:59 pm

I would love if we could ever get confirmation that that adult swim bump in 2020 or 2021 was actually BoC or not. The "Turn that Smile Upside Down" bump.

I'm very curious what they're cooking up for the next release

Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:57 pm

I was positive that was them. Gosh, that seems so long ago.

Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:53 pm

I made a post a page ago about my prediction about the next album being a tribute to the natural world.. Well after thinking about the pioneer plaque, suggestions of a space themed album, the Ark gif, Hell interface and also since ive been watching a lot of UAP/paranormal/skinwalker type stuff recently i realised maybe BoC had been indulging in their own brand of 'High strangeness' in regard to all the social media weirdness that was going on. So im beginning to wonder if the next album will be focussed on the more creepy side of things which they used to allude to more back in the day like when they said some of their visual media stuff "could damage you", Weird uncanny valley stuff, Maybe delving into more sinister territory, Even more so than Geogaddi..like a traumatic bad trip perhaps. The antithesis of The Campfire Headphase. This would be perfect for tracks like ATP 2 and 7, The heavier darker.. stranger side of things

Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:00 am

luminousdusk wrote:I made a post a page ago about my prediction about the next album being a tribute to the natural world.. Well after thinking about the pioneer plaque, suggestions of a space themed album, the Ark gif, Hell interface and also since ive been watching a lot of UAP/paranormal/skinwalker type stuff recently i realised maybe BoC had been indulging in their own brand of 'High strangeness' in regard to all the social media weirdness that was going on. So im beginning to wonder if the next album will be focussed on the more creepy side of things which they used to allude to more back in the day like when they said some of their visual media stuff "could damage you", Weird uncanny valley stuff, Maybe delving into more sinister territory, Even more so than Geogaddi..like a traumatic bad trip perhaps. The antithesis of The Campfire Headphase. This would be perfect for tracks like ATP 2 and 7, The heavier darker.. stranger side of things

I like this take. Personally, I'd love an album filled with original hell interface stuff, where everything is just scary as hell. Boc is the only band that has legitimately scared me a few times when I started listening.

Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:59 am

Pizza Standing Alone

Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:33 pm

You could taste the pie.

Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:24 pm

One very important shallot

Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:09 pm

The feast at redpoint.

Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:33 pm

You could peel the potatoes

Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:50 pm

rareboc.ax.lt appears to be down.

I want to believe.

Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:02 pm

Skyraider wrote:rareboc.ax.lt appears to be down.

I want to believe.

Heard from the grapevine, but down to a reason unknown to me, it can now be found at https://www.rareboc.org/. :wink:

Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:45 pm

Skyraider wrote:rareboc.ax.lt appears to be down.

I want to believe.

The domain name for hellinterface.com is supposed to expire sometime at the end of this year. Wonder if they'll do anything with it till then.

Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:11 am

Waiting for the “right price” maybe?
Post a reply