GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Not quite sure what to make of this, but 7 hours ago Hell Interface's Facebook profile and banner pic were changed. I forget what it was prior, but both are black. Can anyone else confirm that both pics were updated 7 hours ago today September 1st 2022?

Davism wrote:Not quite sure what to make of this, but 7 hours ago Hell Interface's Facebook profile and banner pic were changed. I forget what it was prior, but both are black. Can anyone else confirm that both pics were updated 7 hours ago today September 1st 2022?

Confirmed.

The previous versions, uploaded 7th of April 2021, are still present too. They were the same: pitch black.

Odd move indeed. Maybe they’re testing if it still works before the next final upload?

Dayvan Cowboy
"It's 4 o'clock in the morning, why on Earth are you speculating about an eccentric Scottish electronica band?"

phpBB [media]
In here is a tragedy, art thou player or audience?
Be as it may, the end doth remain:
all go on only toward death.
There is nothing which cannot become a puppet of fate
or an onlooker, peering into the cage.

Dayvan Cowboy
Davism wrote:Not quite sure what to make of this, but 7 hours ago Hell Interface's Facebook profile and banner pic were changed. I forget what it was prior, but both are black. Can anyone else confirm that both pics were updated 7 hours ago today September 1st 2022?

And so, it begins.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Friendly Stranger
Pioneer plaque was shared on 9/6-- 4 months until it's been 9 years 6 months from the release of TH? idk... I'm a HexagonFox-in-training.
Ooooo, it's pink!

Dayvan Cowboy
rodox_head wrote:"It's 4 o'clock in the morning, why on Earth are you speculating about an eccentric Scottish electronica band?"

This is perfect, although I usually say that at any time. :lol:

Eagle Minded
1. I haven’t checked hell interface’s facebook page in a year, what are the chances that I checked in on it the day they switched out their profile and banner pic?
2. I love the curious activity, but I am going to loose my mind if nothing comes of replacing one black image with another.
3. Question: if you had to pick between the two, would you rather get never before released Hell Interface, or the old rarities (eg. Hooper Bay)?

Eagle Minded
Davism wrote:what are the chances that I checked in on it the day they switched out their profile and banner pic?

100%, if you knew that they were going to do it...

Davism is micus theory IS REAL.
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Eagle Minded
Not long now.

Fly by complete, now Pioneer 11 ventures deeper into space. Transmission by H I confirmed.

Back on earth the Harvest Moon approaches.

The Brothers prepare.

Eagle Minded
Biznasty wrote:
Davism wrote:what are the chances that I checked in on it the day they switched out their profile and banner pic?

Lol

Sherbet Head
Davism wrote:
Biznasty wrote:

Lol

Hmm......
:shock:
EXPLAIN YOURSELF, DAVISM!
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Eagle Minded
Here's a small theory I had. One that's purely just a "what if" and I don't really even believe it myself, but if it turns out to be correct, than I can say I predicted it.

What if the four black images they've given us on the Hell Interface Facebook are small pieces of the upcoming album's art...

I've had the idea for a while that a cool cover for a space album would be an almost entirely black image with a small satellite or spaceship in the middle. Similar to Biosphere's Shenzhou. This is also similar to what that likely fake reddit post said months back about the cover being almost all black.

We're been given the first four sections of the artwork...

Posts Quantity
Don't do this to me, I've been hurt before :'(

Eagle Minded
shout out to fredd-e who spent 15 seconds in photoshop making the original image i drew red squares over

Dayvan Cowboy
Biznasty wrote:Here's a small theory I had. One that's purely just a "what if" and I don't really even believe it myself, but if it turns out to be correct, than I can say I predicted it.

What if the four black images they've given us on the Hell Interface Facebook are small pieces of the upcoming album's art...

I've had the idea for a while that a cool cover for a space album would be an almost entirely black image with a small satellite or spaceship in the middle. Similar to Biosphere's Shenzhou. This is also similar to what that likely fake reddit post said months back about the cover being almost all black.

I have experience dealing with black squares in the past

Dayvan Cowboy
"Alright kids... It's storytime. Ease into those hexagon embroidered beanbags, this is the Tale of 'Ye Olde Black Box' of two-thousand-and-eleven."
Last edited by Orbited insanitarium on Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dayvan Cowboy
If you shine a light in the darkness you'll see the new album. Unfortunately, the location is unknown.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Dayvan Cowboy
Orbited insanitarium wrote:"Alright kids... It's storytime. Ease into those hexagon embroidered beanbags, this is the Tale of 'Ye Olde Black Box' of two-thousand-and-eleven."

"Once, there were a square..."

"...and?"

"It had rounded corners, so I'm not sure it was technically a square now that I think about it."

Boqurant
Hello guys, it's been some time! Great to be back. I have not read what you wrote heer in the past years or in this thread lately as I'm busy with by growth and am in the middle of some stuff right now too, but there seems to be something in the works for sure. 2022/2023 seems likely for the next step in this saga. Inspired by the Fibonacci numbers, if you look at which years the previous releases came and add it all is two various possible ways I can feel we end up in 22 or 23 as the next part of the sequence <3 And the releases flow between dark and light themes is also something that seems to be part of it. Tune in or stay tuned - ready lets go!

Eagle Minded
Biznasty wrote:Here's a small theory I had. One that's purely just a "what if" and I don't really even believe it myself, but if it turns out to be correct, than I can say I predicted it.

Wow

That was Nasty.

Incredible work Bizzzzzy

My jaw is on the floor

-Fox

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada