GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Boqurant
Oh! I went away for a while and we have achieved 1000 pages, nice

Eagle Minded
I would be nice if their new album kind of sounded like this:

phpBB [media]

The last two songs reminds me a lot of TCH. Tangerine Dream vibes at points too.

Eagle Minded

HOW MANY MORE DAYS

Posts Quantity
Davism wrote:Image

HOW MANY MORE DAYS

Sherbet Head
There will be some news this weekend, Thursday onwards. A message from Space, caught by a huge telescope.
You could feel the bullshit

Eagle Minded
There will be some boccy this bocend, Bocsday onwards. A bocsage from Bocace caught by a huge bocescope.

help
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Eagle Minded
BoC Analysis
A BoC in Your Mind
The Color of the BoC
TeleBoCsic Workshop
Triangles & RhomBoCses
BoCtyten
Turquoise Hexagon BoC
BoC Industries
BoCuma (real)
RoygBoC
Rue the BoC
ABoCius
BoCson
BoC Standing Alone
BoCs Quantity
Open the BoC
One Very Important BoC
Happy BoCling
Ready Let's BoC
Music is BoC
Beware the Friendly BoC
BoCoscope
BoCelion
BoCshine recorder
In The BoCexe
Julie and BoCdy
The Smallest Weird BoC
196BoC
BoC Warning
The BoC At Redpoint
Opening The BoC
BoC and Omega
I Saw BoC
The BoC Is In The Details
B Is To O as O Is To C
Over The Horizon BoC
BoC Chorus
BoCing Station
You Could Feel The BoC
BoCsair
Magic BoC
From One BoC All Things Depends
Into The Rainbow BoC
Chromakey DreamBoC
PeaBoC Tail
Dayvan BoCboy
A Moment of BoC
'84 Pontiac BoC
BoC Head
Oscar See Through BoC
AtaronBoCon
Hey Saturday BoC
Constants are BoCing
Slow This BoC Down
Tears From the Compound BoC
Farewell BoC
Bocquarie Ridge
BoCini
Reach For The BoC
BoC Cyclosa
BoCuard Causeway
TeleBoC
BoC Earth
Transmissions FerBoc
BoC Times
BoClapse
BoCace Posy
Split Your BoCfinities
BoCitual
BoC Is Real
BoCdown
New BoC
Come To BoC
BoCena Mertvykh

Eagle Minded
Biznasty wrote:BoC Analysis
A BoC in Your Mind
The Color of the BoC
TeleBoCsic Workshop
Triangles & RhomBoCses
BoCtyten
Turquoise Hexagon BoC
BoC Industries
BoCuma (real)
RoygBoC
Rue the BoC
ABoCius
BoCson
BoC Standing Alone
BoCs Quantity
Open the BoC
One Very Important BoC
Happy BoCling
Ready Let's BoC
Music is BoC
Beware the Friendly BoC
BoCoscope
BoCelion
BoCshine recorder
In The BoCexe
Julie and BoCdy
The Smallest Weird BoC
196BoC
BoC Warning
The BoC At Redpoint
Opening The BoC
BoC and Omega
I Saw BoC
The BoC Is In The Details
B Is To O as O Is To C
Over The Horizon BoC
BoC Chorus
BoCing Station
You Could Feel The BoC
BoCsair
Magic BoC
From One BoC All Things Depends
Into The Rainbow BoC
Chromakey DreamBoC
PeaBoC Tail
Dayvan BoCboy
A Moment of BoC
'84 Pontiac BoC
BoC Head
Oscar See Through BoC
AtaronBoCon
Hey Saturday BoC
Constants are BoCing
Slow This BoC Down
Tears From the Compound BoC
Farewell BoC
Bocquarie Ridge
BoCini
Reach For The BoC
BoC Cyclosa
BoCuard Causeway
TeleBoC
BoC Earth
Transmissions FerBoc
BoC Times
BoClapse
BoCace Posy
Split Your BoCfinities
BoCitual
BoC Is Real
BoCdown
New BoC
Come To BoC
BoCena Mertvykh

Hahaha this was absolutely hilarious and made my day! “B is to O as O is to C” haha love that and The BoC Is In The Details...

Dayvan Cowboy
So, has this stargaze magazine dropped already? Wasn't it supposed to come out in may?
When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare in the sun

portiss wrote:So, has this stargaze magazine dropped already? Wasn't it supposed to come out in may?

We calculated it to be May 202x. Soon.

Eagle Minded
hexagonFox wrote:
raybshot wrote:
Sky and Trails wrote:
The band has at least one new member who will be named. Have we considered this?

Where did that come from?

Because the brothers are musical shamans
some of the users on here have been contacted, during listening sessions.
Sky and Trails is one of those people
he holds knowledge even he doesn't know about

sincerely
HexagonFox

My brother in Christ, I love you. :lol:

In response to raybshotI'm just speculating. If I flat out confirm such a thing, I fully believe someone from this forum would hunt me down and make fun of my penis.
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Sherbet Head
I've been watching Better Call Saul (good show) and I've decided that I know what's taking so long for BoC to put something out. They make electronic music, but like Chuck McGill, they're both acutely sensitive to electromagnetic radiation. Making music is extremely painful, even when wearing their foil suits. I mean, think about it. It totally checks out.

Eagle Minded
Josh wrote:I've been watching Better Call Saul (good show) and I've decided that I know what's taking so long for BoC to put something out. They make electronic music, but like Chuck McGill, they're both acutely sensitive to electromagnetic radiation. Making music is extremely painful, even when wearing their foil suits. I mean, think about it. It totally checks out.

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those release dates. I knew it was 12/16. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. They covered their tracks, they got that idiot on twoism to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? They've done worse. That deepfake! Are you telling me that a Facebook page just happens to shitpost like that? No! They orchestrated it! Micus! They parodied Neptuneful! And I saved them! I shouldn’t have. I took them into my own music collection! What was I thinking? They’ll never change. They’ll never change! Ever since they were 9, always the same! Couldn’t keep their hands off of the keyboards! But not our Micus! Couldn’t be precious Micus! Vibing them blind! And They get to be Warp artists? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped them when I had the chance! …And you, you have to stop them! You

Eagle Minded
Dude, you're onto something.

They're scared of hitting that 'Send' button on the massive zip file Warp has been politely asking about.

Anyone see the interview with the head of Warp when he kind of starts to talk about how fucking long some of the artists take? He peddles it back a bit and says something like, "I know...they had to go on some journey or whatever, but fuck..."
It seemed like he was talking about at least BoC, if not several of their other artists. But I liked it.

BoC has a boss, a supervisor, and he publicly told people (Red Bull Music Academy, which seems like a joke but apparently isn't???) that his little employees take too long because of "the artistic process".
I'm being a bit of a dick, but it was still cool to see even HE gets irritated.

Does anyone here ever think that there might have been a meeting where Warp chewed BoC's ass out? (that is American for "giving a stern talking to" or something)
Sirens calling out catastrophe, waves of mourning rippling through hillsides, an exodus for us all

Sherbet Head
Biznasty wrote:
Josh wrote:I've been watching Better Call Saul (good show) and I've decided that I know what's taking so long for BoC to put something out. They make electronic music, but like Chuck McGill, they're both acutely sensitive to electromagnetic radiation. Making music is extremely painful, even when wearing their foil suits. I mean, think about it. It totally checks out.

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those release dates. I knew it was 12/16. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. They covered their tracks, they got that idiot on twoism to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? They've done worse. That deepfake! Are you telling me that a Facebook page just happens to shitpost like that? No! They orchestrated it! Micus! They parodied Neptuneful! And I saved them! I shouldn’t have. I took them into my own music collection! What was I thinking? They’ll never change. They’ll never change! Ever since they were 9, always the same! Couldn’t keep their hands off of the keyboards! But not our Micus! Couldn’t be precious Micus! Vibing them blind! And They get to be Warp artists? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped them when I had the chance! …And you, you have to stop them! You

“No one ever accused you of being lazy. Every other sin in the book, but not that one.”

"Powerline Misfortune"
"Heard From Telegraph Lines"
"Over the Horizon Radar"
"Roygbiv"
"You Could Feel The Sky"

Etcetera, etcetera. It's all been there right in front of us the whole time. Hexagon Sun might actually be just a giant Faraday cage.

Posts Quantity
this might not be the appropriate thread to post this, but oh well arrest me i gave you MDG dm. i was teaching myself the courage the cowardly dog sad theme by ear on piano and realized it was remarkably similar to playing diving station on piano. and i realized that diving station is just like a very slow version of the courage song and that might be a reason why it makes me so nostalgic. anyway here’s the song https://youtu.be/RDbnABbCfDA

Dayvan Cowboy
babylulu wrote:this might not be the appropriate thread to post this, but oh well arrest me i gave you MDG dm.

phpBB [media]

Posts Quantity
Been listening to R35TT lately. I certainly wouldn't mind an album filled with tracks the likes of A10 and B04. I feel their guitar stuff is very underrated.
1986 Summer Fire

Eagle Minded

Dayvan Cowboy
2023. I'll get a hexagon sun cult tattoo if it's actually this year.
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada