GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Posts Quantity
Yeah I remember this person from the Soundlab20 fanvideo that had the accidental win7 sound lol, that video was one of the first uploads of that track on Youtube (by the way I still can't get over how fucking good Soundlab20 is). The BOC video is amazing, I hope that they plan on doing more of this type of content, really impressive stuff.
MUSIC70INTHEHOUSE

Eagle Minded
That B O C video/"song" is great. Makes me remember how much I'm longing for new music from the bros :(

Dayvan Cowboy
In my dreams this is how the new BOC will be introduced on the Warp website.

10 seconds, a logo and a new sound clip is all we need really to lose our collective minds
Warning: This numerology post is not to be taken 2 seriously.

Eagle Minded
Indeed!

Eagle Minded
Ya that was super slick

Eagle Minded
imagine if they just tweeted “we’ve started up”…
no information at this moment in time

Eagle Minded
OP said it's fan made. Really neat but wish it was for actual BoC material

Dayvan Cowboy
NTFMTS wrote:OP said it's fan made. Really neat but wish it was for actual BoC material

Big shame about that, but i had a feeling. That said, if BOC want to hire him to do the intro for their new site, I'm all for it ;)

Eagle Minded
Yeah, if that was a pitch, I would advise anyone at warp or whatever hire them lol

Sherbet Head
That eagle video is dope. Can we pin that on the front page between the menu options and the board list? I know it's possible it was done during some of the teasing for the release of Twoism records.

EDIT: Never mind I think it would confuse people into thinking something new is about to release.
Suck my BUTT

Eagle Minded
TheStatPow wrote:That eagle video is dope. Can we pin that on the front page between the menu options and the board list? I know it's possible it was done during some of the teasing for the release of Twoism records.

EDIT: Never mind I think it would confuse people into thinking something new is about to release.

what a banner that is.

Posts Quantity
pretty cool video, but i strongly disagree that it would actually fit into BoC's official output.

they don't need to hire people lol..
"R-Worded"

Eagle Minded
ColinWallis wrote:pretty cool video, but i strongly disagree that it would actually fit into BoC's official output.

Not sure what that means, because they hired Neil Krug for the Tomorrow's Harvest visual stuff lol...

Nothing wrong about giving credit to an animator who does something neat (referring to the fanmade video)

Dayvan Cowboy
Geogandhi wrote:Jesus f**king christ guys ;)
Don't go down this hole, see it for what it is before you get all starry eyed.

For real

BoC aren't going to announce or tease new material via a 10 second video posted anonymously to Reddit lmao

Posts Quantity
NTFMTS wrote:
ColinWallis wrote:pretty cool video, but i strongly disagree that it would actually fit into BoC's official output.

Not sure what that means, because they hired Neil Krug for the Tomorrow's Harvest visual stuff lol...

Nothing wrong about giving credit to an animator who does something neat (referring to the fanmade video)

what i meant was that i don't believe they need much help with their vision in general. like when they chose Neil Krug, i'm sure they knew what they were doing hiring him, as in, they knew he would know what to do, and that he would do it right. in other words, it's almost like he isn't even there because it feels so BoC. - like it's how they would have done it anyway. i'm not sure if that makes sense outside of my brain lmao.

but you're right, what i said definitely didn't fully make sense. lol

:|

i did give the animator credit though. i probably reacted that way because of how i do not agree that it would actually suit official BoC stuff, i guess - so i was more trying to express that i don't think they need creative input, like specifically in the case of this fanmade clip.

of course i could be proven wrong, maybe they'll use some totally out of character album artwork made by some new digital artist or something. i highly doubt it though.
"R-Worded"

Posts Quantity
#opinionz
"R-Worded"

Eagle Minded
Blue dot cherry popped on their Sheol Boundary YouTube account.

Sherbet Head
I thought we went over this. The blue dots mean nothing! :cry:
Suck my BUTT

Dayvan Cowboy
TheStatPow wrote:I thought we went over this. The blue dots mean nothing! :cry:

The blue dots mean something to somebody. Not to us now, but maybe one day...

Eagle Minded
The blue dot is phoebe’s tattoo

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada