GENERAL NEW RELEASE SPECULATION TOPIC

Everything related to our favorite Scottish duo.

Moderators: mdg, Mexicola, 2020k, Fredd-E, Aesthetics

Eagle Minded
Yeah imo TH has another layer of gloom to it when considering recent world events, in many different ways. I'm sure the brothers were watching everything unfold / fall apart from the sidelines, mayhaps not surprised. But I shouldn't make assumptions about people I don't even actually know also

Dayvan Cowboy
Need some angry Linkin Park music

Eagle Minded
We've reached the end of the cycle. All significant Pioneer-related dates have now passed.

Maybe it's worth a revisit once we approach the 50th anniversary of Pioneer 10's launch next March, but all in all, I think it's probably best we abandon the date theory.

Eagle Minded
It was a fun couple month run

Posts Quantity
There is one more voyager date but you're not going to like it ;)

The outer edge of the Oort Cloud may be so distant that it take the Voyager probes 30,000 years or more to completely cross it, according to NASA. After that, in about 40,000 years, Voyager 1 could finally approach another star.

Friendly Stranger
Twentington wrote:There is one more voyager date but you're not going to like it ;)

The outer edge of the Oort Cloud may be so distant that it take the Voyager probes 30,000 years or more to completely cross it, according to NASA. After that, in about 40,000 years, Voyager 1 could finally approach another star.

Not long to go now :}

Eagle Minded
What about the solar eclipse that takes place on the 8 year mark of the release of TH on June 10. Probably just coincidence and at this point I’d rather speculate on hints directly started by the band

Dayvan Cowboy
Yeah, I don't care for the numerology & astronomical speculation, because people get too invested in it, and when it inevitably turns out to be wrong they go around saying "BoC are never releasing new music!!"

Eagle Minded
I can't believe the dates didn't turn out. BoC are never releasing new music!!

Eagle Minded
kakanara wrote:I can't believe the dates didn't turn out. BoC are never releasing new music!!

Well done

Posts Quantity
At this point I'm just waiting on a direct clue from the band or Hexagon Sun.

Dayvan Cowboy
kakanara wrote:I can't believe the dates didn't turn out. BoC are never releasing new music!!

This unironically happens pretty much every time a "prediction" fails though.

Posts Quantity
SamuraiDrifter wrote:

This unironically happens pretty much every time a "prediction" fails though.

...and the cycle continues (page 813 and counting)

Sherbet Head
Twentington wrote:There is one more voyager date but you're not going to like it ;)

Wow, only 39,992 more to go!
If The Campfire Headphase was a butterfly, would Acid Memories be the caterpillar?
Spoiler: show
Unfortunately I have no clue lmao. But while you're here, go ahead and check out some of my tunes! You might dig 'em and stuff!

Eagle Minded
I don't know about you guys but I feel like Voyager 7's launch seems like a promising date
yes, i would love to be free!

Eagle Minded
I don't know about you guys but I feel like the heat death of the universe seems like a promising date
Heard from the Horizon Radar

Eagle Minded
Maybe we need to churn the cauldron and come up with a whole new storyline and set of dates. Jesus take the wheel.

Posts Quantity
Biznasty wrote:I don't know about you guys but I feel like the heat death of the universe seems like a promising date

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dayvan Cowboy
Jango9 wrote:

Wow, only 39,992 more to go!

Wonder, what my thug street going to look like after 39,992

PreviousNext

Return to Boards of Canada